TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 9 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 9 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 9 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 9 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 9 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 9 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 9 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 9 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 9 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion

+95
Velox Canadian
TITAN TAYL0R
Shafter 316
GLR mar B ond
rainonef1
Exiled666
Beanz
HLR Warrior
[OLD]FenderBender
Red Dirt Bandit
CRA Project182R
NoXiDeS360
CreamyTastey
Hainesy
Oddball7000
JKGrizzle
Diablo 29x
CQR Aero
CQR Jono
RfB Chopper
XXX Skyrocket
MaynardMK4
Biggsy tv
NSA Max
JAMIE ANDERS0N
SFM Benedict
F4H Music Man
LSR SCHIWO
The Posimosh
Manuel CR
Ianmr
AAR ABEnstein
Duke of Bruno
HCR Motorhead
F4H bandicoot
F4H Hakkinen
Hailfire97x
Ax4x Chaddy
MT2 Levin
CQR NEON
SorrySmithy
TheAngryPudding
CRA XenoMorph
Racert46
F4H Lotterer
F4H Carrera
HCR ChicaiN
SVR Yamagura
S2M Ranger
Ax4x Cowboy
Adder 020
HandheldBee9
LMR DarthMario
CD 195
Turbo Power 77
Standaman94
xVampirAx
XPR Dwarf
lfcnicklfc
LMR Zakspeed
Koenigsegg R
AdamWatson99
TG Wormburner
RW26 BLAZE
HCR Bellmond
Bob Dixon 76
F4H Stingray
ATP STEAMY
LMR BlackHawk
JVz
brettiec91 (aka Whippy)
XPR Roadrunner
Windcharger8199
ShrinkingSteven
BG Wumba
Ax4x Kane
TLR Scrublord
IBlueIJaBBRexI
F4H Bullet
Ax4x Mikey J
Texaspotatolord
LMR Deftone MX
HCR generaltso
A Subway Cookie
JOSHSIGGY
LMR Hydro
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
LastNewtStandin
CQR Rogue
F4H Button
Richy59
Ax4x Bandit
RumbleBee 392
theboomeranga
LMR Sahara
99 posters

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

TORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: TORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion

Post by CRA XenoMorph Thu 29 Aug 2013 - 10:48

Why not make an extra lobby then guys??  

If you need any help hosting feel free to ask Cheers

Me and The Giant NL are in the same team and he will be racing at my place propably, so we can take a lobby to host if it's needed..
CRA XenoMorph
CRA XenoMorph

TORA Race Number : 37
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1245
Registration date : 2012-05-03

http://www.clubcraracing.fullforums.net

Back to top Go down

TORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: TORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion

Post by Richy59 Thu 29 Aug 2013 - 10:56

4 Lobbies was almost too much for us to handle, even with help from the community at Le Mans. With even less Staff teams entering the Silverstone race we will need to reply on the Community even more and having another lobby will be pushing it for us logistically.

TORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 9 C7LquN0
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Thu 29 Aug 2013 - 11:02

i'm willing to help out as well
i know i kinda delayed lobby D at le mans because i screwed up the grid lap, but that was only small, so i can help run lobbies/take results
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

Post by LastNewtStandin Thu 29 Aug 2013 - 11:42

Hope this isn't fanning the flames :/

Have staff thought about the possibility of adding more GTE and subtracting TCC entries, Could swap 6/8 over and get
BG car
Gizmo,
One lap down
Pastrami + another team that is on reserves iirc
plus room for 1/3 staff teams to help with hosting (inc Trash)

I know its an imbalance but GTE seems that much more popular it could be a consideration?

Plus it makes it easier for me to score points in TCC Twisted Evil
LastNewtStandin
LastNewtStandin

TORA Race Number : 55
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2012-12-03

http://www.forzauniverse.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Thu 29 Aug 2013 - 11:49

We are willing to help in "almost" any way possible
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

TORA Race Number : 33
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2012-11-17

http://neinshiza.net84.net  neinshiza.the-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAngryPudding Thu 29 Aug 2013 - 11:51

I'm in GT Stint 2 and would be happy to host my lobby if required.

Providing you add me to the marshalls list Very Happy Twisted Evil 

TheAngryPudding

TORA Race Number : 989
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1261
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by SorrySmithy Thu 29 Aug 2013 - 12:14

I thought that with each individual endurance event combining as part of a TEC Championship that surely that meant that teams that had entered all previous rounds would be automatically entered into the next TEC event (as it was with Sebring to Le Mans).

Looks like some ever present TEC teams have missed out for this race, hope that the drop round is a shred of comfort for them. Who knows what the championship standings will look like now.

Sad times Sad
SorrySmithy
SorrySmithy

TORA Race Number : 5
Number of posts : 1886
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by TLR Scrublord Thu 29 Aug 2013 - 12:41

I completely understand the challenges of running these events as I helped (well tried) with the community round, sure I would love another lobby as it would put me in a gt car, however this is an unrealistic request as it is so hard to as it is. Keep up the good work Duncan Smile
TLR Scrublord
TLR Scrublord

TORA Race Number : 11
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2413
Registration date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by BG Wumba Thu 29 Aug 2013 - 12:48

BG Smithy wrote:I thought that with each individual endurance event combining as part of a TEC Championship that surely that meant that teams that had entered all previous rounds would be automatically entered into the next TEC event (as it was with Sebring to Le Mans).

Looks like some ever present TEC teams have missed out for this race, hope that the drop round is a shred of comfort for them. Who knows what the championship standings will look like now.

Sad times Sad
Still surprised the entry thread along with the rules and regs were only opened 3 days before teams could be entered.
BG Wumba
BG Wumba

TORA Race Number : 43
Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Aug 2013 - 13:30

I think the possibility for no automatic entrys for this round is that its two new car classes. They could of entered people in classes they dont wanna run have entrys fill up and still miss out. :-/

Tough for staff to make a call on whos split to which class.

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Sahara Thu 29 Aug 2013 - 13:48

Richy59 wrote:4 Lobbies was almost too much for us to handle, even with help from the community at Le Mans. With even less Staff teams entering the Silverstone race we will need to reply on the Community even more and having another lobby will be pushing it for us logistically.
He does have a point with some of the stints allowing double stinting 4 lobbies would really hold things back
LMR Sahara
LMR Sahara

TORA Race Number : 195
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2012-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Thu 29 Aug 2013 - 14:01

I know there are some unhappy people that didn't get the class they wanted - myself included - but I don't see the benefit in having more GTE cars than TCC cars on track. We'll end up with 10 GTE cas and 4 TCC cars for 12 Hours which isn't going to be a huge amount of fun.

Remember, the Teams Championship is scored as long as your Team Name doesn't change all year. You can be in any class or any car as long as you retain the same Team Name and you will still score the same points. People who races in GTE at Sebring and Le Mans may have missed out on getting a GTE car for Silverstone but it still doesn't ruin their championship. They can enter into the TCC - in a RWD car if FWD isn't your thing - and still continue to score points for their overall TEC positions in the Team Standings. There is still space in the TCC class for any team who is yet to enter.

Think of 2013 as the Beta test for the 2014 TEC. This is our first time running this as an official championship, so a few teething issues were bound to arise. We don't know what next year will bring in terms of lobby sizes and such yet.

TORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 9 C7LquN0
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR NEON Thu 29 Aug 2013 - 14:33

Personally i find it quite unfair on people posting up 4 or 5 teams up in one post. not to mention when most of them are aimed at the GT cars. I can safely say the TCC class will provide much more fun racing yet no body wants to run in it? whats up with that? when i ran in clubman last time the only thing i would have liked was slicks and that's what this time they pretty much have. Had an awesome race in the little mk2 golf. And also when people are signing up with no drivers posted only the cars to reserve them then that shouldn't be right!
CQR NEON
CQR NEON

TORA Race Number : 255
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2012-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by SorrySmithy Thu 29 Aug 2013 - 14:39

CQR NEON wrote:Had an awesome race in the little mk2 golf
I can safely say that I don't miss the old Dodge Omni lol
SorrySmithy
SorrySmithy

TORA Race Number : 5
Number of posts : 1886
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR NEON Thu 29 Aug 2013 - 14:51

The sunbeam was a bit of a bugger was it XD
CQR NEON
CQR NEON

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Wormburner Thu 29 Aug 2013 - 15:01

See if we can get a TCC team up.
TG Wormburner
TG Wormburner

TORA Race Number : 750
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1797
Registration date : 2011-01-10

http://teamgizmo.net

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Stingray Thu 29 Aug 2013 - 15:07

or even top 10 in points be locked in unless told otherwise. it could help as well
F4H Stingray
F4H Stingray

TORA Race Number : 28
Xbox 360 Xbox 360

Number of posts : 787
Registration date : 2012-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Kane Thu 29 Aug 2013 - 16:42

CQR NEON wrote:Personally i find it quite unfair on people posting up 4 or 5 teams up in one post. not to mention when most of them are aimed at the GT cars. I can safely say the TCC class will provide much more fun racing yet no body wants to run in it? whats up with that? when i ran in clubman last time the only thing i would have liked was slicks and that's what this time they pretty much have. Had an awesome race in the little mk2 golf. And also when people are signing up with no drivers posted only the cars to reserve them then that shouldn't be right!
I agree. I think you should only enter the team you're driving for, and at least have your drivers decided.

Team Name: TBC
Driver 1 Gamertag: TBC
Driver 1 Nationality: TBC
Driver 1 Real Name TBC
Driver 1 TORA Number: TBC
Driver 2 Gamertag: TBC
Driver 2 Nationality: TBC
Driver 2 Real Name: TBC
Driver 2 TORA Number: TBC
Driver 3 Gamertag: TBC
Driver 3 Nationality: TBC
Driver 3 Real Name: TBC
Driver 3 TORA Number: TBC
Driver 4 Gamertag: TBC
Driver 4 Nationality: TBC
Driver 4 Real Name: TBC
Driver 4 TORA Number: TBC
Car Choice 1: A GTE Car
Car Choice 2: Another GTE Car
Chosen TORA Number: TBC
Ax4x Kane
Ax4x Kane

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3148
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Aug 2013 - 16:59

CQR NEON wrote:And also when people are signing up with no drivers posted only the cars to reserve them then that shouldn't be right!
SelectiveRogue wrote:Teams must have more than 1 drivers posted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Cowboy Thu 29 Aug 2013 - 17:10

Clubman class last year was a blast! I think the Golf, Civic and Omni were never more than 1 mile apart in almost every stint.
I liked the challenge of running without slicks and that we got the opportunity to run some of the older cars in one of the big TORA events.

It's hard to strike the balance between what the staff feel is managable, what the community want to race and what spaces are available for the teams to race in.

I for one don't envy the position the staff are in right now

TORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 9 ZAoqkoNTORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 9 D0QdeKU

2019 Classic Daytona 24H GTO  3rd  
Ax4x Cowboy
Ax4x Cowboy

TORA Race Number : 259
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 960
Registration date : 2012-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbo Power 77 Thu 29 Aug 2013 - 17:15

How is the reserves list going to work? If a team pulls out how will it be decided which team is entered in that is on the reserves list? Will it be done on the order they requested to be put on the reserves list? or will it be done by who signed up first?

Turbo Power 77

PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2013-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Thu 29 Aug 2013 - 17:22

D4RR3N 3579 wrote:How is the reserves list going to work? If a team pulls out how will it be decided which team is entered in that is on the reserves list? Will it be done on the order they requested to be put on the reserves list? or will it be done by who signed up first?
Who signed up first.

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Thu 29 Aug 2013 - 18:11

One thing to consider about car/class choice is which car can sustain the abuse of pounding the kerbing around the Nordshlieffe... which is one reason I went with TCC. I know that lots of GT cars sustained suspension damage at LeMans, and The Green Hell is much harder on suspensions than La Sarthe is.

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR NEON Thu 29 Aug 2013 - 19:01

LMR WARSPITE wrote:
CQR NEON wrote:And also when people are signing up with no drivers posted only the cars to reserve them then that shouldn't be right!
SelectiveRogue wrote:Teams must have more than 1 drivers posted.
Yeah i know that but when i saw the thread it appears that someone had no drivers down and only the car choice and later edited to put drivers in.
CQR NEON
CQR NEON

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by MT2 Levin Thu 29 Aug 2013 - 20:13

question on the PI for the TCC cars:

in the actual TCC series all of the rwd cars except for the BMW's have 578 PI, but for the TEC they have 575 PI. Is this correct?
MT2 Levin
MT2 Levin

TORA Race Number : 671
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2013-02-03

https://www.facebook.com/MahoneDesign/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next