TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 4:36 by Samcole1234

» New to League Racing!
TORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 11 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 11 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 11 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 11 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 11 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 11 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 11 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Registration
TORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 11 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:44 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion

+95
Velox Canadian
TITAN TAYL0R
Shafter 316
GLR mar B ond
rainonef1
Exiled666
Beanz
HLR Warrior
[OLD]FenderBender
Red Dirt Bandit
CRA Project182R
NoXiDeS360
CreamyTastey
Hainesy
Oddball7000
JKGrizzle
Diablo 29x
CQR Aero
CQR Jono
RfB Chopper
XXX Skyrocket
MaynardMK4
Biggsy tv
NSA Max
JAMIE ANDERS0N
SFM Benedict
F4H Music Man
LSR SCHIWO
The Posimosh
Manuel CR
Ianmr
AAR ABEnstein
Duke of Bruno
HCR Motorhead
F4H bandicoot
F4H Hakkinen
Hailfire97x
Ax4x Chaddy
MT2 Levin
CQR NEON
SorrySmithy
TheAngryPudding
CRA XenoMorph
Racert46
F4H Lotterer
F4H Carrera
HCR ChicaiN
SVR Yamagura
S2M Ranger
Ax4x Cowboy
Adder 020
HandheldBee9
LMR DarthMario
CD 195
Turbo Power 77
Standaman94
xVampirAx
XPR Dwarf
lfcnicklfc
LMR Zakspeed
Koenigsegg R
AdamWatson99
TG Wormburner
RW26 BLAZE
HCR Bellmond
Bob Dixon 76
F4H Stingray
ATP STEAMY
LMR BlackHawk
JVz
brettiec91 (aka Whippy)
XPR Roadrunner
Windcharger8199
ShrinkingSteven
BG Wumba
Ax4x Kane
TLR Scrublord
IBlueIJaBBRexI
F4H Bullet
Ax4x Mikey J
Texaspotatolord
LMR Deftone MX
HCR generaltso
A Subway Cookie
JOSHSIGGY
LMR Hydro
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
LastNewtStandin
CQR Rogue
F4H Button
Richy59
Ax4x Bandit
RumbleBee 392
theboomeranga
LMR Sahara
99 posters

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

TORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: TORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion

Post by theboomeranga Fri 30 Aug 2013 - 1:27

ShrinkingSteven wrote:Im sure the only Porsche will mix things up. Cool 
the rare Jag, BMW, Porsche will be good, bring on the underdogs
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

TORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: TORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion

Post by LMR Sahara Fri 30 Aug 2013 - 1:31

CRA Erebus wrote:
the rare Jag, BMW, Porsche will be good, bring on the underdogs

Was going to use the jag :'(

Always next time though
LMR Sahara
LMR Sahara

TORA Race Number : 195
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2012-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR NEON Fri 30 Aug 2013 - 1:42

Are we forgetting the only Lambo in the field? Laughing 
CQR NEON
CQR NEON

TORA Race Number : 255
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2012-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Hakkinen Fri 30 Aug 2013 - 1:52

If the balancing was spot on then we can introduce car caps but that is not the case so it has to be removed. So whats the new angle? Ok so they've put a cap on the class but that has to happen anyway. They have decided, ok this is the percentage split between classes and how many lobbies do we want. Do the math and we get X and Y and that's where they start and that brings us to now. They ain't trying to screw anyone over. It's quite the opposite really.

If there was a car cap we'd all be complaining we didn't get a Ferrari, BMW or Vette and then we'd have a new argument. No matter what we do there will always be a problem, always someone who isn't happy and really you just have to quickly get over it, decide your next move and do it all knowing these guys are trying to give us something great and they are - this is why we are so heated about it, why we are so passionate about what we want. I like seeing people voice themselves cause there is still passion out there. I OF COURSE would rather see this on track but lets just wait and see what happens. All the points have been raised and we are where we are right now.

Last edited by F4H Chrisupra on Fri 30 Aug 2013 - 1:53; edited 1 time in total
F4H Hakkinen
F4H Hakkinen

TORA Race Number : 379
Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Fri 30 Aug 2013 - 2:43

CQR MAGiC wrote:Don't assume it will be a Corvette whitewash just because lots of people have chosen it... Last year's pole sitter for this race and reigning GT champion is in a Lambo, and there are many other great drivers in race winning cars (Ferrari, Jag, BMW etc) Smile 
My prediction is a Lambo on pole;)
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

TORA Race Number : 275
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3634
Registration date : 2012-06-18

http://teamlmr.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShrinkingSteven Fri 30 Aug 2013 - 2:52

LMR Deftone MX wrote:
CQR MAGiC wrote:Don't assume it will be a Corvette whitewash just because lots of people have chosen it... Last year's pole sitter for this race and reigning GT champion is in a Lambo, and there are many other great drivers in race winning cars (Ferrari, Jag, BMW etc) Smile 
+1
Then 3 Vettes then something else. then 3 more Vettes. lol! Hilarious 
ShrinkingSteven
ShrinkingSteven

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2012-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Fri 30 Aug 2013 - 2:56

LMR Deftone MX wrote:
maybe porsche because of the acceleration and handling it has

depending on whos driving my predicted podium is:
Lambo/porsche pole
which every of those two that don't get pole 2nd
jag third
vettes after that
but then again, i'm probably way off and it all comes down to the driver
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

PC Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by BG Wumba Fri 30 Aug 2013 - 2:58

The whole point of having your chosen car in place from Sebring to Le Mans was the car cap issue, making it harder for people to all suddenly jump on one car for one track, as well as the teams being locked, I'm still confused as to why all of a sudden after Le Mans now car caps have been scrapped, that suddenly Teams are not kept in and asked if they want to run again? Being as car caps are not there this would be even less of an issue to do.
I don't see real WEC teams having to re-register their team half way through a season?
BG Wumba
BG Wumba

TORA Race Number : 43
Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Hailfire97x Fri 30 Aug 2013 - 3:35

BG Wumba wrote:I don't see real WEC teams having to re-register their team half way through a season?
I also don't see Audi and Toyota told their teams are completely illegal halfway through a WEC season, either. Point is, it's not like the real WEC, and we've known since well before Sebring that the cars would be different for Silverstone. I assumed that was clear that we were going to re-select cars across the board.

However, after talking with someone about this, I think that entering the last round of the TEC should guarantee you a spot in the next one. Therefore, all the teams that did Road America would have "first dibs" here, very similarly to how the Sebring teams got to confirm their selections for Le Mans before everyone else.
Hailfire97x
Hailfire97x

TORA Race Number : 9
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2012-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Fri 30 Aug 2013 - 3:48

I don't think anyone read the compromise I made yesterday.

TORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 11 J8Ljahl
TORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 11 PEEdCpnTORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 11 ZzhlIqHTORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 11 UmQfodETORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 11 C0cSnDzTORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 11 1vuHXh0TORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 11 MAsvnrETORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 11 GrZPNKA

TORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 11 Lmr_ba10

Community Team: ATR DAN l CRA Morphader l ErebusV8 l FranchittiFan l HaydieT l HCR Bellmond l henkymetcola l Hunty1981 l LMR Bandit l LMR Deftone MX l ShrinkingSteven l TJSteel l v Hurricane v l xKingCobra28

"I am not an idiot driver.  I am a smart driver surrounded by a bunch of idiots."
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4104
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Fri 30 Aug 2013 - 3:51

^agreed
I know and understand the anger and disappointment of not getting the car/class you were wanting to drive for one of these events, last year for the Nurburgring, wanted the SLS and ended up in a lambo, which was a near 20 mph top speed difference on a pretty speed dominant track...
it feels like all your testing and tuning and organizing goes to waste in an evening.

but i do believe that once a team signs up on day one, they get first choice of cars, in the order they register (may be a better way of doing this but still). yes it'd difficult given the parameters and barriers that forza has presented us with, yes it's difficult for the staff to do all the results for 52 drivers, and more would be even worse with their busy time tables, yes we all get disappointed when we miss out on something like this, it sucks i know, we do it because we love racing, it's something we've all grown up with, but for now, all we can do is deal with it (as annoying that may be) and look forward to the next one
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

PC Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Fri 30 Aug 2013 - 3:54

and worm i get what you mean,
3 posts taking up near half the entries is tough, but i know at CRA we decided we don't need nor want to run all GTE cars, so we only fielded 2 with 4 TCC cars know it would have less entries and give opportunities to other teams (like your own) to run in GT, unfortunately, some other teams did not have the same idea fielding 4 or more GT teams, it sucks you guys can't race and if we had any spare seats i would talk to the guys about opening them up to you guys,
next time mate
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

PC Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Fri 30 Aug 2013 - 6:16

Represent for Weissach!!
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Fri 30 Aug 2013 - 6:43

R.e. TCC in the TEC: Why is it that there are 125+ drivers signed up for TCC, another 36 or so in NATCC, yet not many want to run a TCC car at Silverstone?

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAngryPudding Fri 30 Aug 2013 - 7:28

Nobody has mentioned the Ford in all of this. Any reason why?

TheAngryPudding

TORA Race Number : 989
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1261
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Fri 30 Aug 2013 - 7:33

LOL, I didn't even notice that. Shocked 

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by TLR Scrublord Fri 30 Aug 2013 - 13:32

Flyin Mikey J wrote:R.e. TCC in the TEC: Why is it that there are 125+ drivers signed up for TCC, another 36 or so in NATCC, yet not many want to run a TCC car at Silverstone?
Because the majority of the quick builds on the TCC cars are a pain in the arse to drive. Its good for a ten lap race but Im really not looking forward to driving one for nearly 2 hours straight.
TLR Scrublord
TLR Scrublord

TORA Race Number : 11
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2413
Registration date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Fri 30 Aug 2013 - 13:47

BG Smithy wrote:Looks like in GTE only 8 out of the 24 teams racing raced GTE at both the Sebring and Le Mans endurance races.

What a shame

Devalues the TEC Championship element for me, and many others.

Looks like at least one of the BG's championship quest is over.
Gotta remember the Prototype drivers need a home for the latter races! And I sure as hell ain't driving them slow class cars lol! lol! 

One C is better.

TORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 11 1SYCYfDTORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 11 VWFRPRpTORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 11 KXuWtxqTORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 11 NmyjVoUTORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 11 ZxxURAMTORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 11 JgDewLgTORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 11 WLxDUZYTORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 11 5nPqOwATORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 11 K91JzVYTORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 11 70LXLscTORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 11 ZZnXNxnTORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 11 JUwEMx8TORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 11 PZtkh8X
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Wormburner Fri 30 Aug 2013 - 14:39

That's because you can't drive them. Wait, you can't drive anything right now! hahahahaha
TG Wormburner
TG Wormburner

TORA Race Number : 750
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1797
Registration date : 2011-01-10

http://teamgizmo.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Fri 30 Aug 2013 - 14:54

TG Wormburner wrote:That's because you can't drive them. Wait, you can't drive anything right now! hahahahaha
Jokes on you, I was doing a small bit of testing last night! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

One C is better.

TORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 11 1SYCYfDTORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 11 VWFRPRpTORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 11 KXuWtxqTORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 11 NmyjVoUTORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 11 ZxxURAMTORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 11 JgDewLgTORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 11 WLxDUZYTORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 11 5nPqOwATORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 11 K91JzVYTORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 11 70LXLscTORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 11 ZZnXNxnTORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 11 JUwEMx8TORA TEC 12 hours of Silverstone General Discussion  - Page 11 PZtkh8X
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Texaspotatolord Fri 30 Aug 2013 - 15:10

Slow testing

Texaspotatolord

TORA Race Number : 597
Number of posts : 546
Registration date : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke of Bruno Fri 30 Aug 2013 - 15:56

Class
F4H Chrisupra wrote:...
No matter what we do there will always be a problem, always someone who isn't happy and really you just have to quickly get over it, decide your next move and do it all knowing these guys are trying to give us something great and they are - this is why we are so heated about it, why we are so passionate about what we want.
Duke of Bruno
Duke of Bruno

TORA Race Number : 79
Number of posts : 1964
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Fri 30 Aug 2013 - 16:19

HMR Motorhead wrote:
BG Smithy wrote:Looks like in GTE only 8 out of the 24 teams racing raced GTE at both the Sebring and Le Mans endurance races.

What a shame

Devalues the TEC Championship element for me, and many others.

Looks like at least one of the BG's championship quest is over.
Gotta remember the Prototype drivers need a home for the latter races! And I sure as hell ain't driving them slow class cars lol! lol! 
+1
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by AAR ABEnstein Sat 31 Aug 2013 - 15:39

Apparently the mail truck carrying AAR's entry form crashed and burned up.

...Just kidding.

My team and I were just not paying attention to it. So unless a GTE car withdraws, we'll be driving a TCC car.
AAR ABEnstein
AAR ABEnstein

TORA Race Number : 127
Xbox 360 Mac

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Adder 020 Sat 31 Aug 2013 - 21:30

when will be the qualifying?
In the qualifying topic is probably the day wrong or the date....

Adder 020

TORA Race Number : 16
Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2012-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next