TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
MSA TORA TCC Season 8 - General Discussion - Page 40 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
MSA TORA TCC Season 8 - General Discussion - Page 40 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
MSA TORA TCC Season 8 - General Discussion - Page 40 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
MSA TORA TCC Season 8 - General Discussion - Page 40 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
MSA TORA TCC Season 8 - General Discussion - Page 40 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
MSA TORA TCC Season 8 - General Discussion - Page 40 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
MSA TORA TCC Season 8 - General Discussion - Page 40 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
MSA TORA TCC Season 8 - General Discussion - Page 40 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
MSA TORA TCC Season 8 - General Discussion - Page 40 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

MSA TORA TCC Season 8 - General Discussion

+96
CCX Freebie
ScoobyDoobieDoo
GTR Mike V
HCR Karma
Schuey75
Koenigsegg R
Garmac0r
HCR Motorhead
HLR Warrior
ViirusAnimal
TfR JohnG
RBHMScarhand
TFR Magic
DanaeJulTeam
S1lentRaven.
SVR Yamagura
TITAN TAYL0R
The Posimosh
BalmierPie671
neilracing07
RW26 BLAZE
Jake Sanson
LMR Deftone MX
I Ray P Dave I
XPR Roadrunner
totlxtc
SFM Benedict
ATR DAN
F4H Button
LMP Dragon
Simon 0ne
Racing Dk
el gigant
LMR BlackHawk
F4H Bullet
TfRsmokinmasta
Standaman94
skyshadow5
HandheldBee9
Adder 020
HCR Bellmond
Beanz
LMR Hydro
Hailfire97x
CQR Vapor
SorrySmithy
CQR Champion
xVampirAx
Hainesy
AdamWatson99
Slider S15
IRT YT RICE
F4H Lotterer
Amarth
CQR Aero
Texaspotatolord
CQR Deuce
Morne in Glory
LMP Phantom
v Hurricane v
DeweyTee
CQR Jono
Turbo Power 77
LMR Zakspeed
LMR DarthMario
CQR NEON
Ax4x Bandit
XPR Moontower
LastNewtStandin
HCR ChicaiN
Greenfly750
Matt
Ax4x Cowboy
BG Wingnut396
Demo Marksman
Ax4x Chaddy
Biggsy tv
Richy59
Ax4x Mikey J
Duke of Bruno
S2M Ranger
MT2 Levin
RumbleBee 392
TG Wormburner
PLOW tubbi
F4H Stingray
CQR Myles
JOSHSIGGY
Windcharger8199
theboomeranga
BG Wumba
Ax4x Kane
TLR Scrublord
CQR Rogue
CQR HABURi
JAMIE ANDERS0N
100 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

MSA TORA TCC Season 8 - General Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: MSA TORA TCC Season 8 - General Discussion

Post by Guest Thu 7 Nov 2013 - 22:02

Only one more round, and you are top 4, if you feel like you won't even be able to make the lobby to hold your points, I don't see a problem in doing it.

It's not as if you're doing it to prove you are better than anyone, as long as you're priority is making it balanced race, then it's fine by me.

Back to top Go down

MSA TORA TCC Season 8 - General Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: MSA TORA TCC Season 8 - General Discussion

Post by TLR Scrublord Thu 7 Nov 2013 - 22:07

All I want is the chance to compete with CQR for the title, as opposed to watching them running away with all 3 spots on the podium!
TLR Scrublord
TLR Scrublord

TORA Race Number : 11
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2413
Registration date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 7 Nov 2013 - 22:12

TG Haydo wrote:All I want is the chance to compete with CQR for the title, as opposed to watching them running away with all 3 spots on the podium!
Do what you feel is right Haydo, just dont wanna see someone gain an advantage coming into the final race that ends it by running away with it by changing cars to the best hotlapping car. Its such a close championship were all CQR drivers are going in knowing once that flag drops its a free for all no outside help to affect the outcome.

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Thu 7 Nov 2013 - 22:15

The substitute driver system is to allow drivers who are not signed into the series as a regular driver to fill in for a regular driver, not for a regular driver to team hop.
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

TORA Race Number : 80
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6084
Registration date : 2009-06-22

http://www.chrissiddallmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenigsegg R Thu 7 Nov 2013 - 22:26

MSA TORA TCC Season 8 - Rules and Regulations wrote:The substitute driver can come from an existing team, privateer, or any other friend. A substitute driver may only score points for the team they are driving for in any particular race, and must remain in a single car/team for an entire race meeting.
Then this sentence shouldn't be in the rules.

At the moment it does state that a substitute driver can come from an existing (team) entry.
Koenigsegg R
Koenigsegg R

TORA Race Number : 117
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 2674
Registration date : 2011-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Thu 7 Nov 2013 - 22:29

Hmmm good spot. I stand corrected. It does have that "using the letter of the rules to defeat the spirit of the rules" feeling about it though.
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

TORA Race Number : 80
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6084
Registration date : 2009-06-22

http://www.chrissiddallmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BG Wumba Thu 7 Nov 2013 - 22:31

It is in the rules so don't see what the problem is.
BG Wumba
BG Wumba

TORA Race Number : 43
Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 7 Nov 2013 - 22:32

If it's written in the rules right now, and  even if we believe its against the sportsmanship, then we can't say no to him doing it.

It's the last race and every one is on equal ground, it's not like any of the cars are faster than what's already in there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 7 Nov 2013 - 22:34

Apparently allowed by the TORA rules, but completely against the spirit of them. Wish I'd swapped cars and substituted every round now if that's how people want to race:

Silverstone - sub in Megane
Catalunya - sub in Cupra
Tsukuba - sub in Cupra
Mugello - sub in Lexus
Sunset - sub in Honda
Nurburgring - sub in Megane

= Champion

Or, everyone could just race the car they signed up in and take the good tracks and bad tracks for a car as they come.

Sorry Haydo, changing cars now you've already had your good rounds is unsportsmanlike behaviour.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 7 Nov 2013 - 22:39

I think its best we leave it to staff, obviously there are mixed opinions from both sides of the argument, hopefully something fair can be provided.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 7 Nov 2013 - 22:42

Well if that's allowed, then is it OK for me to get another CQR member to sign-up in the best car for this track and then substitute for that driver, you know, so I get the best chance here too... it's only fair and allowed by the rules that I do the same...

Back to top Go down

Post by TLR Scrublord Thu 7 Nov 2013 - 22:48

Hardly the same as helping another team out with subbing one of thier drivers is it now magic?
TLR Scrublord
TLR Scrublord

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 7 Nov 2013 - 22:49

So helping out another team is your reason for hopping, not giving yourself the best chance in the drivers championship, make your mind up which is it? You've given two justifications already...

Back to top Go down

Post by TLR Scrublord Thu 7 Nov 2013 - 22:50

Anyway SEAT's doing quicker than the car I'm planning to sub into anyway so why does it matter?
TLR Scrublord
TLR Scrublord

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by TLR Scrublord Thu 7 Nov 2013 - 22:53

I've been driving the volvo all season which isn't exactly competitive and as soon as I plan on driving a car that can compete you all start moaning. Maybe I should have been moaning every round about anyone driving a megane.
TLR Scrublord
TLR Scrublord

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 7 Nov 2013 - 22:57

Erm there was no car cap you didnt have to choose the volvo, just find it incredibly unsportsmanlike to decide I want a different car but i'll escape penalty by choosing the sub card.

-------

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/viewtopic.forum?t=11932

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40