TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TCC on Motors TV - Silverstone Thread - Size Does Matter EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TCC on Motors TV - Silverstone Thread - Size Does Matter EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TCC on Motors TV - Silverstone Thread - Size Does Matter EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TCC on Motors TV - Silverstone Thread - Size Does Matter EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TCC on Motors TV - Silverstone Thread - Size Does Matter EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TCC on Motors TV - Silverstone Thread - Size Does Matter EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TCC on Motors TV - Silverstone Thread - Size Does Matter EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TCC on Motors TV - Silverstone Thread - Size Does Matter EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TCC on Motors TV - Silverstone Thread - Size Does Matter EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TCC on Motors TV - Silverstone Thread - Size Does Matter

+20
RBHMScarhand
pikeysmurf
F4H Button
Koenigsegg R
TFR Magic
CQR Deuce
Zeta0085
theboomeranga
Windcharger8199
Hainesy
BG Wumba
Beanz
CQR Rogue
Richy59
JAMIE ANDERS0N
Ax4x Kane
Turbo Power 77
TLR Scrublord
AdamWatson99
Standaman94
24 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

TCC on Motors TV - Silverstone Thread - Size Does Matter Empty TCC on Motors TV - Silverstone Thread - Size Does Matter

Post by Standaman94 Mon 28 Oct 2013 - 19:33

TCC on Motors TV - Silverstone Thread - Size Does Matter 9654636182_fd3fa5785a_o

Hello all!

Hopefully you're excited to see the first round of the TCC (from 3rd September) tomorrow at 6:55pm GMT on Motors TV, and on Youtube on the TORA Online Media channel.

As production on the first show began, we offered the community to vote on the format of the shows. There was great debate over this, but eventually it was decided that A lobby would be shown, with highlights from other lobbies afterwards.

We obliged, and asked for your replays from these lobbies. We don't have a huge selection at the moment (we'd like one of every lobby!) but it's seemingly enough to suit those that, ahem, want to be seen.

However,

As we were crossing the i's and dotting the t's, sending the show to Motors TV, they noted that the entire episode was too long by about 10 minutes. This unfortunately meant that we had to strip the show to it's main components, meaning that, unfortunately, the other lobbies won't be making an appearance on TV. The full 58 minute race with the other lobbies will be available on the TORA Youtube channel when the race has aired on Motors TV.

We apologise for this as this was an unfortunate timescale miscalculation on our behalf.

TORA on Motors TV has been a continuous learning exercise since the GT season for me, Jamie, Matt, and the comms crew, and will continue to be so. The time and attention to detail put into the shows will not match that of the high-ranking F1 races, the 24-hour coverage of LeMans, nor the high octane BTCC. We do not get paid for this, and we can only put in our own time to dedicate to this opportunity we've been given from Motors TV.

We hope you enjoy the show!

Last edited by Standaman94 on Tue 5 Nov 2013 - 17:28; edited 1 time in total
Standaman94
Standaman94

TORA Race Number : 94
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7383
Registration date : 2010-07-14

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

TCC on Motors TV - Silverstone Thread - Size Does Matter Empty Re: TCC on Motors TV - Silverstone Thread - Size Does Matter

Post by AdamWatson99 Mon 28 Oct 2013 - 20:12

Will the videos be on youtube
AdamWatson99
AdamWatson99

TORA Race Number : 99
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 2012-07-11

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/forum

Back to top Go down

TCC on Motors TV - Silverstone Thread - Size Does Matter Empty Re: TCC on Motors TV - Silverstone Thread - Size Does Matter

Post by TLR Scrublord Mon 28 Oct 2013 - 20:16

Standaman94 wrote:
Hopefully you're excited to see the first round of the TCC (from 3rd September) tomorrow at 6:55pm GMT on Motors TV, and on Youtube on the TORA Online Media channel.
TLR Scrublord
TLR Scrublord

TORA Race Number : 11
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2413
Registration date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbo Power 77 Mon 28 Oct 2013 - 20:27

Will the remaining races all be A lobby? Or will it be changed to alternate with lobbys or to show the best lobbys?

Turbo Power 77

PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2013-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Kane Mon 28 Oct 2013 - 20:29

Every race will be Lobby A.
Ax4x Kane
Ax4x Kane

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3148
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbo Power 77 Mon 28 Oct 2013 - 20:30

YEEEEESSS!!! My car is in that trailer about 4 or 5 times Very Happy

Turbo Power 77

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbo Power 77 Mon 28 Oct 2013 - 20:33

Kilroy8 wrote:Every race will be Lobby A.
That's a shame. I personally think it's best to alternate the lobbys or to show the one with the best racing. This means everyone will have the chance to be in the video or on TV.

Turbo Power 77

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Standaman94 Mon 28 Oct 2013 - 20:36

D4RR3N 3579 wrote:
That's a shame. I personally think it's best to alternate the lobbys or to show the one with the best racing. This means everyone will have the chance to be in the video or on TV.
We did it a vote. As it says in the OP
The winner was that all races would be lobby A, with highlights from the other lobbies afterwards. As it says in the OP
But with the highlights, the overall length is too long for Motors TV. As it says in the OP.
Standaman94
Standaman94

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by JAMIE ANDERS0N Mon 28 Oct 2013 - 20:37

D4RR3N 3579 wrote:
http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/t11495-tcc-on-motors-tv-aired-lobby-poll-please-read
JAMIE ANDERS0N
JAMIE ANDERS0N

TORA Race Number : 76
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6805
Registration date : 2008-10-19

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbo Power 77 Mon 28 Oct 2013 - 20:38

Standaman94 wrote:
D4RR3N 3579 wrote:
We did it a vote. As it says in the OP
The winner was that all races would be lobby A, with highlights from the other lobbies afterwards. As it says in the OP
But with the highlights, the overall length is too long for Motors TV. As it says in the OP.
Yeah I completely understand. Just a shame I'm only on the trailer.

Turbo Power 77

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbo Power 77 Mon 28 Oct 2013 - 20:40

I completely understand that it was a vote and this option had the most votes. I did vote, was just posting my opinion.

Turbo Power 77

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Mon 28 Oct 2013 - 20:43

Nice work chaps, I'm looking forward to the premier on MotorsTV! Very Happy
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Mon 28 Oct 2013 - 20:45

Huge thanks too -

Stan, Jamie, Matt & Jake awesome work team Smile
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanz Mon 28 Oct 2013 - 21:50

Looking forward to this, great work people!

TCC on Motors TV - Silverstone Thread - Size Does Matter Borat
Beanz
Beanz

TORA Race Number : 57
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 2661
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by BG Wumba Mon 28 Oct 2013 - 22:27

SelectiveRogue wrote:Huge thanks too -

Great job guys! I can only imagine how it must have been, frantic panicking to get each weeks edition sorted and ready to rumble, quality under pressure! Cool
BG Wumba
BG Wumba

TORA Race Number : 43
Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Hainesy Mon 28 Oct 2013 - 23:21

SelectiveRogue wrote:Huge thanks too -

Can't wait, you do top work fellas that enhances what we do here.
Hainesy
Hainesy

TORA Race Number : 446
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1618
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Windcharger8199 Tue 29 Oct 2013 - 3:09

Anyway people like me who don't get Motors could view the coverage?
Windcharger8199
Windcharger8199

TORA Race Number : 81
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1091
Registration date : 2013-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Tue 29 Oct 2013 - 4:39

Standaman94 wrote:However,
As we were crossing the i's and dotting the t's, sending the show to Motors TV, they noted that the entire episode was too long by about 10 minutes. This unfortunately meant that we had to strip the show to it's main components, meaning that, unfortunately, the other lobbies won't be making an appearance on TV. The full 58 minute race with the other lobbies will be available on the TORA Youtube channel when the race has aired on Motors TV.
We apologise for this as this was an unfortunate timescale miscalculation on our behalf.
could someone please explain this? I'm a little confused
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Tue 29 Oct 2013 - 6:09

He means the full 58 minute show. The show length uncut is 58 mins featuring all three races, and introduction and recap of the other lobbies. We have a specific time of 46 minutes we are allowed on MotorsTV, so unfortunately to fit within that time we have had to make a few changes to the format. The full 58 minute show will be on our YouTube channel so everyone can watch the full thing Smile
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Tue 29 Oct 2013 - 6:25

ah ok
thanks
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeta0085 Tue 29 Oct 2013 - 7:13

TORA on Motors TV has been a continuous learning exercise since the GT season for me, Jamie, Matt, and the comms crew, and will continue to be so. The time and attention to detail put into the shows will not match that of the high-ranking F1 races, the 24-hour coverage of LeMans, nor the high octane BTCC.
I can imagine how much you guys are going through with the editing to make sure it's at least on par with the big coverages shown on Television. I give you folks a lot of props, it'll pay off in the end.
Zeta0085
Zeta0085

PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2012-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Oct 2013 - 10:07

Looking forward to this Cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Deuce Tue 29 Oct 2013 - 13:18

Can't wait! Thank you guys for putting all this together, can't imagine the amount of work that goes into it!Cheers 
CQR Deuce
CQR Deuce

TORA Race Number : 914
Xbox One Playstation 3

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2012-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbo Power 77 Tue 29 Oct 2013 - 15:51

Can't wait for this tonight Smile Quick question. Do you still want replays of the other lobbies for putting on the YouTube video?

Turbo Power 77

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Standaman94 Tue 29 Oct 2013 - 15:52

D4RR3N 3579 wrote:Can't wait for this tonight :)Quick question. Do you still want replays of the other lobbies for putting on the YouTube video?
Yes
Standaman94
Standaman94

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next