TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
European GT championship. General discussion.  - Page 43 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
European GT championship. General discussion.  - Page 43 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
European GT championship. General discussion.  - Page 43 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
European GT championship. General discussion.  - Page 43 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
European GT championship. General discussion.  - Page 43 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
European GT championship. General discussion.  - Page 43 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
European GT championship. General discussion.  - Page 43 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
European GT championship. General discussion.  - Page 43 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
European GT championship. General discussion.  - Page 43 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

European GT championship. General discussion.

+83
HCR Wizard
LMR Merikuh
Duke of Bruno
Dragonsyoung
WhoIsJohn117
Diablo 29x
rainonef1
jayytuck
Chicken Glenn
Hilts195
IBlueIJaBBRexI
HCR Hamish
CRA XenoMorph
dinosilenzi
ART Carrera
JRacer NL
LL Strik3r LL
MajorHolehurt
AdamWatson99
SimF40
LMP Dragon
RumbleBee 392
BG Wingnut396
MrGRiMP
Blade39x
jonnotheone
Velox Canadian
LMR BlackHawk
MAB170294
skyshadow5
LMR IMPREZA
SFM Benedict
II AntR II
henkymetcola
HCR Motorhead
tidalswifty 23
pedroHUN
Demo Marksman
rondanger
Ax4x Cowboy
JAMIE ANDERS0N
CRA eSEA One
Matt
BaronGreenbacke
SVR Yamagura
F4H Button
CTM AnonCaliga
aTasteyNip
Koenigsegg R
BritishBobcat77
Joito04
LMR Sahara
HCR Super T
King Hax
dave sp2
F4H Lotterer
PRT DemoN
MaynardMK4
xVampirAx
F4H bandicoot
CQR Rogue
Texaspotatolord
GabrielSoares15
LMP Phantom
thatcargeek
Zeta0085
LMR Deftone MX
Ax4x Chaddy
HCR Bellmond
TLR Scrublord
HCR ChicaiN
Ax4x Mikey J
BG Wumba
theboomeranga
Turbo Power 77
exp1osive sam
Racert46
CreamyTastey
Wooflers
Ax4x Bandit
TweekPunx
RW26 BLAZE
ShrinkingSteven
87 posters

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

Go down

European GT championship. General discussion.  - Page 43 Empty Re: European GT championship. General discussion.

Post by HCR Bellmond Mon 24 Mar 2014 - 7:49

rondanger wrote:You totaled me canadian I moved over to left to let you have raceing line as you was clearly faster than me . I even said pass me on left but you still managed to ramm me thanks a bunch.  

This sounds like a case of u doing something out of the ordinary. Doing something unexpected is what causes accidents like this when someone is following close. If they are faster they will find their own way around
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

TORA Race Number : 35
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2012-08-02

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

European GT championship. General discussion.  - Page 43 Empty Re: European GT championship. General discussion.

Post by rondanger Mon 24 Mar 2014 - 8:12

Maybe shouldn't be so close then should he as he is in the bottom lobby and its full of people like me. Expect the unexpected
rondanger
rondanger

TORA Race Number : 250
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2013-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Mon 24 Mar 2014 - 8:14

rondanger wrote:You totaled me canadian I moved over to left to let you have raceing line as you was clearly faster than me . I even said pass me on left but you still managed to ramm me thanks a bunch.  

The ring is, for the most part a very high speed track with one line that you have to be on. When you're racing that closely, you have to be as predictable as possible when it comes quickly decelerating.
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

TORA Race Number : 275
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3634
Registration date : 2012-06-18

http://teamlmr.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jonnotheone Mon 24 Mar 2014 - 8:16

Im happy with my finish in my 1st ever online tourniment with tora an absalute noob never done anything like this befor i cam in nissing the first 3 races but still some how managed a top 30 finish....im aiming for top ten next event lol.
jonnotheone
jonnotheone

TORA Race Number : 66
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1151
Registration date : 2014-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by ShrinkingSteven Mon 24 Mar 2014 - 8:36

Guys, if it put you out of the race then steward inquiry it. Please don't be starting a potential food fight on here. Please.

Just saying this before it gets messy.  Smile 
ShrinkingSteven
ShrinkingSteven

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2012-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by rondanger Mon 24 Mar 2014 - 8:40

It was the second to last corner which is relatively slow speed I gave him the line but he didn't take it he just hit I don't see hew that was my fault you regularly see drivers give the corner to the faster driver. How would you get past lapped traffic? And he should have read drivers brief which clearly says go easy on the first couple of laps. He is in the bottom lobby of his own choseing with drivers like me who have had no experience of this track and when they see a car come at them like a bat out of hell may panic. I thought by letting him past I was avoiding an accident on the next corner which is almost flat out. This is why I've chosen to leave TORA as its not for me and in my opinion there seams to be a blame the other guy culture and for me it's not fun any more. Good luck to you all in future events
rondanger
rondanger

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by ShrinkingSteven Mon 24 Mar 2014 - 9:01

rondanger wrote:It was the second to last corner which is relatively slow speed I gave him the line but he didn't take it he just hit I don't see hew that was my fault you regularly see drivers give the corner to the faster driver. How would you get past lapped traffic? And he should have read drivers brief which clearly says go easy on the first couple of laps. He is in the bottom lobby of his own choseing with drivers like me who have had no experience of this track and when they see a car come at them like a bat out of hell may panic. I thought by letting him past I was avoiding an accident on the next corner which is almost flat out. This is why I've chosen to leave TORA as its not for me and in my opinion there seams to be a blame the other guy culture and for me it's not fun any more. Good luck to you all in future events

Dude(s). Submit an SI. Ranting isn't going to get anywhere.

The second to last corner I think its the mini carousel? Thats got one line if I remember correctly plus if its taken wrong it has no grip to offer you.
From what I can read it seemed like a silly place to be letting someone by due to the nature of the circuit and a massive straight 20 seconds up the road.

However I am not blaming you for doing so I have been in your position with drivers who seem like a Bat out of hell but most cases will never hit you if you don't do anything thats not out of the ordinary,

"He is in the bottom lobby of his own choosing with drivers like me who have had no experience of this track"

It wasn't his own choosing, personal reasons ment he couldn't Qualify. So he started at the back.

I am sure he would have done things differently if given the chance now. Maybe Canadian did have a brain fart moment but seriously PM drivers involved to sort this or submit a SI.
ShrinkingSteven
ShrinkingSteven

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by rondanger Mon 24 Mar 2014 - 9:08

To me its the perfect place I was the one one the outside I gave him warning and let him have the good line he just didnt take it im not ranting just defending myself im not gonna raise an si as im not raceing anymore and dont see the point
rondanger
rondanger

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Mon 24 Mar 2014 - 9:23

Nobodies attacking you or blaming you for anything. What you have to realize, is that Bellmond and Steven are talented drivers that are giving a bit of insight based on a combination of both you and Canadians brief depictions of what happened. Do we really know what happened? Not at all. So, even if what they're saying doesn't apply to what happened yesterday, you can still treat as a positive thing and take away constructive information that can help you in the future.
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Bellmond Mon 24 Mar 2014 - 9:52

Shame to quit over something trivial like an accident! Plenty more good racing to be had here
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

TORA Race Number : 35
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2012-08-02

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rondanger Mon 24 Mar 2014 - 10:50

Its not just this accident I have other reasons for my decision
rondanger
rondanger

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by rainonef1 Mon 24 Mar 2014 - 12:49

rondanger wrote:Its not just this accident I have other reasons for my decision
Everyone makes mistakes at some point, even professional drivers...and if you have ever watched a race, you would understand that.  An apology should have been given if it was that persons fault so I can see where you can come from.  I would have to see the replay to understand what happened, but regardless, this was only one incident you have had.  I've been tapped, and hit multiple times but I have also had a lot more races with clean racing and I've had a great time with some awesome finishes.  Give it a few more races with TORA, if it happens again and again, then maybe organized online racing isn't for you.

By the way, this is probably one of the hardest tracks to pass on.
rainonef1
rainonef1

TORA Race Number : 204
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2013-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by II AntR II Mon 24 Mar 2014 - 14:15

Accidents happen. Everyone crashes and everyone gets crashed. There is no point in the getting angry over something that cannot be undone.
I suffered several crashes from other people and it is easy to see if it was on purpose and/or vengeance. If you think it was, SIs are available. If not, move on.

About the race itself, it went rather normal me. That stupid jump killed my car every freaking time (after the race I checked the ride weight and yup... you guys were right  Rolling Eyes). Also, I had a lag spike with some Corvette. I don´t know which one, there were lots of them, but I did get some aero damage. I mean, my car just went through the Vette, nobody crashed and suddendly I received a warning. Meh  Neutral Just weird. In NAGT I will have 100 Mb of Internet so yeah  Twisted Evil
II AntR II
II AntR II

TORA Race Number : 870
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2013-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Velox Canadian Mon 24 Mar 2014 - 14:38

All im going to say is that you stayed on the racing line and slowed down before i could even react. Not like i wanted to crash because i think i could have made it to the front.
Velox Canadian
Velox Canadian

TORA Race Number : 70
Xbox 360 Xbox 360

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2012-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by rondanger Mon 24 Mar 2014 - 15:19

If you feel I wronged you or did it deliberately then put a si in It makes no difference to me as like I said im not raceing anymore. As far as im concerned I moved over.
rondanger
rondanger

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Velox Canadian Mon 24 Mar 2014 - 15:41

I wasnt going to put one in, but rogue wanted encouraged me to put one in. Just need to get my hands on a lobby 3 replay
Velox Canadian
Velox Canadian

TORA Race Number : 70
Xbox 360 Xbox 360

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2012-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by dave sp2 Mon 24 Mar 2014 - 18:40

This is a shame to end on these notes guys!

dave sp2
dave sp2

TORA Race Number : 492
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2013-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Mon 24 Mar 2014 - 19:05

BR BOLLAND 95 or Hunty1981 may have it. Ill ask Josh, but I doubt he saved it.
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by dinosilenzi Mon 24 Mar 2014 - 19:36

dave sp2 wrote:This is a shame to end on these notes guys!  

I couldn't have said it better myself.
dinosilenzi
dinosilenzi

TORA Race Number : 719
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2013-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by rondanger Mon 24 Mar 2014 - 19:53

I feel like ive been made to be the bad guy here and to be honest this is the reason im leaving last time I check this was a game but as people feel its real ive got insurance
rondanger
rondanger

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Mon 24 Mar 2014 - 20:04

To be honest, you're making yourself to be the bad guy. Nobody here is accusing you/saying anything of the sort. I'm sure you're the only one here thinking you're being made out as the "bad guy."
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeta0085 Mon 24 Mar 2014 - 22:11

hi folks, checking in this afternoon for the usual dose of replay tracking to setup for pictures during the week.

Sorry again for not streaming. Hoping staff was able to get it covered.
Zeta0085
Zeta0085

PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2012-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by SFM Benedict Mon 24 Mar 2014 - 23:05

Zeta0085 wrote:hi folks, checking in this afternoon for the usual dose of replay tracking to setup for pictures during the week.

Sorry again for not streaming. Hoping staff was able to get it covered.

lobby c replay on storefront

SFM Benedict

TORA Race Number : 21
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 4053
Registration date : 2012-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Mon 24 Mar 2014 - 23:25

Lobby A on my storefront with all liveries loaded. We spread out quick so get the shots of the entire field early on!
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by ShrinkingSteven Mon 24 Mar 2014 - 23:43

Lobby B is on my SF Type in "TORA EGT round 6 Enduro" and you should find it.
Remember to get my good side!  Laughing Laughing Laughing 
ShrinkingSteven
ShrinkingSteven

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next