TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
European GT championship. Feedback. - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
European GT championship. Feedback. - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
European GT championship. Feedback. - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
European GT championship. Feedback. - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
European GT championship. Feedback. - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
European GT championship. Feedback. - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
European GT championship. Feedback. - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
European GT championship. Feedback. - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
European GT championship. Feedback. - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

European GT championship. Feedback.

+16
AdamWatson99
rainonef1
HCR Super T
dave sp2
Dragonsyoung
HCR Hamish
II AntR II
IBlueIJaBBRexI
Koenigsegg R
CRA XenoMorph
TLR Scrublord
LMR Deftone MX
TweekPunx
Velox Canadian
Ax4x Bandit
ShrinkingSteven
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

European GT championship. Feedback. - Page 2 Empty Re: European GT championship. Feedback.

Post by jonnotheone Tue 25 Mar 2014 - 17:38

An my most memrable time was piping belfastweeman at the line on nurb gp.
jonnotheone
jonnotheone

TORA Race Number : 66
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1151
Registration date : 2014-01-20

Back to top Go down

European GT championship. Feedback. - Page 2 Empty Re: European GT championship. Feedback.

Post by TechnologicMau5 Wed 26 Mar 2014 - 7:30

What did you like about the series and why?

The wide variety of cars that seemed very reasonably balanced. I also really enjoyed the format involving the two races. It allowed a quick break, and it kept the competition fresh throughout the day.

What didn't you like about it and why?

Only thing I can think of is the general slowness of some things, but that really is no problem, simply something I definitely think can be improved.

Just putting it out there again that I am ready and willing to help out in any way with NAGT and any future series' I enlist in. I've got a pretty decent connection for hosting (2.5Mb up, 25Mb down), as well as some experience with HTML/web management if any help is needed on the forums.

Most memorable moment of the series?

The very tight and clean racing for the first 3 minutes of Nordschleife, until my brakes locked that is (sorry guys in Lobby B Sad ). Essentially, the whole series overall was a great breath of fresh air, being my first experience with TORA and organized, competitive racing. I'm now almost over my fear of the guy behind me using me as a wall as we go into a corner Wink

Who impressed you or stood out the most?

tidalswifty 23, after being tied with him in the Driver's Championship for almost 3 races in a row.

ShrinkingSteven & other organizers, for doing a great job managing a fantastic series much more popular than they were prepared for.

BR BOLLAND 95 , for being able to spin me into the wall so suddenly at the start of Mugello Wink

What suggestions would you think could/should happen in possible GT series on TORA?

Maybe another car or two in order to diversify the field a bit more. Also the possibility of adding a GT World Championship after NAGT. I'm itching to take these races to Suzuka and Motegi Smile
TechnologicMau5
TechnologicMau5

TORA Race Number : 30
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2014-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Wed 26 Mar 2014 - 8:40

What did you like about the series and why?
The racing was phenomenal, was close but still gave each other room when it was needed and the sportsmanship that each driver displayed was great

What didn't you like about it and why?
Getting up at 5:30 in the morning sucked haha! But besides that maybe having 1 1 hour race (like FIA GT) per night n 2 qualifying sessions per race

Most memorable moment of the series?
Winning at Mugello in lobby C Race 2 was awesome with James Hall

Who impressed you or stood out the most?
I'm not sure there were a lot of stand out drivers but overall it would have to be Chris (Warspite) and Steven for their hard work behind the scenes

What suggestions would you think could/should happen in possible GT series on TORA? Wink
A single 1 hour race would be good with rolling starts
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2