TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TCR Touring Masters General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TCR Touring Masters General Discussion - Page 4 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TCR Touring Masters General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TCR Touring Masters General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TCR Touring Masters General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TCR Touring Masters General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TCR Touring Masters General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TCR Touring Masters General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TCR Touring Masters General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TCR Touring Masters General Discussion

+15
BaronGreenbacke
F4H EGGY
Ax4x Cowboy
HCR Super T
AdamWatson99
Slider S15
jonnotheone
SimF40
IBlueIJaBBRexI
SVR Solar
theboomeranga
Zeta0085
weasel seeker
connor7195
Ax4x Mikey J
19 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

TCR Touring Masters General Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: TCR Touring Masters General Discussion

Post by PLOW tubbi Sat 1 Nov 2014 - 16:58

That could do badly be taken the wrong way
PLOW tubbi
PLOW tubbi

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Back to top Go down

TCR Touring Masters General Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: TCR Touring Masters General Discussion

Post by jonnotheone Sat 1 Nov 2014 - 17:03

Lol tubbi u an ya dirty mind lol...mikey i actually think we have been battling since first race lol....its all good fun....
jonnotheone
jonnotheone

TORA Race Number : 66
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1151
Registration date : 2014-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Sat 1 Nov 2014 - 17:07

Embarassed Tubbi, I never thought of it being taken like that until you pointed it out.

And Jonno, its been fun battling you throughout the series. I've had some great battles with a few others, but yeah, every week at least one race ends up with us two battling for a podium spot. Cheers

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by jonnotheone Sat 1 Nov 2014 - 17:41

Flyin Mikey J wrote:Embarassed Tubbi, I never thought of it being taken like that until you pointed it out.

And Jonno, its been fun battling you throughout the series. I've had some great battles with a few others, but yeah, every week at least one race ends up with us two battling for a podium spot. Cheers
ill just point out I gave you second in the second race as I felt bad about side swiping u on the last corner lol....😏
jonnotheone
jonnotheone

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Sat 1 Nov 2014 - 18:00

^ LOL. Um yeah, about that little dust up: had I not been the nice guy that all of TORA has grown to know and love, I wouldn't have lifted off throttle in an attempt to not send you on a potentially race killing wild ride towards the end of pit wall.

But I must say that according to TORA driving etiquette rules, you did the right thing and I thank you for that mate.

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by jonnotheone Sat 1 Nov 2014 - 18:15

Flyin Mikey J wrote:^ LOL. Um yeah, about that little dust up: had I not been the nice guy that all of TORA has grown to know and love, I wouldn't have lifted off throttle in an attempt to not send you on a potentially race killing wild ride towards the end of pit wall.

But I must say that according to TORA driving etiquette rules, you did the right thing and I thank you for that mate.
mate thats me I'm a kind guy unless someone deserves a love tap lol...
jonnotheone
jonnotheone

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel seeker Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 7:10

Right hopefully I have everything sorted with work so I can be in this race. May be the last one and with no track time for 2 weeks I could be more off the pace than I originally was but we shall see. lol. Look forward to Friday.
weasel seeker
weasel seeker

TORA Race Number : 947
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2014-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Wed 5 Nov 2014 - 15:02

I've been rather busy this week with work and some other projects, so my test time has been beyond limited. Got five laps in last night, and found my pace a bit off with the originally-quick-here Mugello tune.

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by jonnotheone Sat 8 Nov 2014 - 0:18

what a fantastic end to a great series race one ill forget but two and three the best thanks to all hosts and thanks Mikey for setting this one up...and well done plow tubbi on the titles...an well done to all that took part....
jonnotheone
jonnotheone

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by BaronGreenbacke Sat 8 Nov 2014 - 0:25

An excellent end to an awesome series! Thanks to all!!
BaronGreenbacke
BaronGreenbacke

TORA Race Number : 97
Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2013-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Sat 8 Nov 2014 - 0:32

Too bad I didn't find the 2:04s until race 1... I'd been in the A Lobby.

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Sat 8 Nov 2014 - 1:34

I have to say that the battles I have had throughout this series were some of the most fun I've had in online racing. Thanks to everyone in the B Lobby for that.

And I wish to thank Hunty, Hurricane and Solar Flar3 for all their help running this series, as well as Jabberwockies for helping get the cars tested and tuned.

There will be a second season sometime in 2015... and as good as the racing was this time around, we're already looking at ways to somehow improve on it.

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Sat 8 Nov 2014 - 3:48

Flyin Mikey J wrote:I have to say that the battles I have had throughout this series were some of the most fun I've had in online racing. Thanks to everyone in the B Lobby for that.

And I wish to thank Hunty, Hurricane and Solar Flar3 for all their help running this series, as well as Jabberwockies for helping get the cars tested and tuned.

There will be a second season sometime in 2015... and as good as the racing was this time around, we're already looking at ways to somehow improve on it.

Chers dude been a brilliant Series and id like to Thank Tubbi for helping me with results as my Phone went off Smile, happy to of come back and Qualified 1st and finished a 1st overall brilliant Series and cant wait till next 1 even though ill have the Xbone in 2015 haha Razz
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

TORA Race Number : 202
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2014-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by PLOW tubbi Sat 8 Nov 2014 - 10:38

Round 4 race results

Race 1
1st solar flare
2nd plow tubbi
3rd bluejabber
4th jabberwockies
5th connor7195
6th slider s15
7th bg cowboy
8th xebot360

Race 2
1st jabberwockies
2nd plow tubbi
3rd bluejabber
4th solar flare
5th slider s15
6th bgcowboy
7th connor7195
Non starter xebot360

Race 3
1st plow tubbi
2nd bluejabber
3rd jabberwockies
4th solar (crash dummy) flare
5th slider (widest car in the world) s15
6th bg cowboy
7th connor7195 (I have non brakes, banter)

I am pleased to say that this is one of the most enjoyable championships I, ve run in for a long time, clean racing with plenty of three wide action through corners without even a hint of questionable driving skill.
Good banter with giggles all the way through and some really hard competition thrown in. Absolutely brilliant.

I eagerly anticipate the next one and hope its not too soon.
PLOW tubbi
PLOW tubbi

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by SFM Benedict Sat 8 Nov 2014 - 16:05

cheers plow will update the points today

TCR Touring Masters General Discussion - Page 4 FhLgkmbTCR Touring Masters General Discussion - Page 4 077IBN6TCR Touring Masters General Discussion - Page 4 0EbqKLfTCR Touring Masters General Discussion - Page 4 TIKvgu9TCR Touring Masters General Discussion - Page 4 BsKaTuITCR Touring Masters General Discussion - Page 4 011yyQsTCR Touring Masters General Discussion - Page 4 QrHCpTqTCR Touring Masters General Discussion - Page 4 D5xW1wETCR Touring Masters General Discussion - Page 4 UHEDOcSTCR Touring Masters General Discussion - Page 4 UHiTeKiTCR Touring Masters General Discussion - Page 4 G3gvaj1TCR Touring Masters General Discussion - Page 4 Bursm510TCR Touring Masters General Discussion - Page 4 M67UdD4TCR Touring Masters General Discussion - Page 4 H0YvYbTTCR Touring Masters General Discussion - Page 4 JL5CO8c

SFM Benedict

TORA Race Number : 21
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 4053
Registration date : 2012-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4