TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship

+23
TM aidtheace
DonatedSatyr227
paul299
LER VisionThing
AdamWatson99
SVR Solar
ctnhededninymgn
XPR Roadrunner
FSR Groves
Standaman94
ATR DAN
Ax4x Chaddy
LMR TopSecret
Capt10 Morgan
RumbleBee 392
DDM Driv3
SFM Benedict
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Mrbrown33
jonnotheone
CreamyTastey
LMR Deftone MX
Matt
27 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship Empty TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship

Post by Matt Mon 25 May 2015 - 9:38

TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship WUgPqlj

Following the results of the Media Day at Brands Hatch the following ammendments will be made with immediate effect.

- Round 1: Oulton Park. Will be moved to June 21st.
This allows SMS/Microsoft time to undertake the remedial work we are awaiting and for us to then test the patch upon its release.
This does mean that the Race Tech TORA Le Mans 24 will b moved to an alternative date to be announced in due course.

- Round 1: Oulton Park. Will consist of lobbies of no more than 12 cars.
This is so that we are in a position to reduce the stress on the lobby system in these early days and ensure the best experience for everyone on what is a very tight circuit.

- Procedure - Qualifying will now take place 'TORA Endurance' style and will occur during a number of sessions in the week leading up to race day.
Full details on this will be announced shortly. This is to reduce the stress on the lobby system in these early days and ensure the best experience for everyone in the opneing round of the championship.

- Procedure - A confirmed lit of lobby hosts will be redrawn.
If you are willing to host a lobby please contact the staff team to confirm your interest.

- Procedure - Request that all competitors ensure they are showing as 'online' for all championship sessions.
A max of THREE invites will be sent. If no attempt is made to enter the lobby during this time no further invites wil be sent.

- Procedure - 2 x party chats per lobby.
Due to the functionality of gamechat not being within TORA's standards each lobby will have 2 x party chats.
1 x GT3
1 X GT4
This should reduce communcation issues between drivers, however, it is still very important to be aware of other cars on track.

N.B: TORA Staff may post additional ammendments in due course. Rest assured we are committed to providing the best championship possible and we hope that the developers heed our suggestions as well as those from the wider community.

TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship EwVLgo3
TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship Beechdsig_zps2e9ae73f
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship Empty Re: TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship

Post by LMR Deftone MX Mon 25 May 2015 - 9:50

Rest assured each of these amendments has been well thought over and deemed necessary to improve the quality of the series given the games current complications.
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

TORA Race Number : 275
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3634
Registration date : 2012-06-18

http://teamlmr.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship Empty Re: TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship

Post by CreamyTastey Mon 25 May 2015 - 9:59

regarding the 12 cars in each lobby, will the split be

6 x GT3
6 x GT4

Or will it be something else
CreamyTastey
CreamyTastey

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1276
Registration date : 2012-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by jonnotheone Mon 25 May 2015 - 11:05

Regarding lobby hosts I think its a good idea to have hosts who have a fast and stable internet this will make joining Easyer for most..as the host is the gateway to the servers...
jonnotheone
jonnotheone

TORA Race Number : 66
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1151
Registration date : 2014-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrbrown33 Mon 25 May 2015 - 12:08

Good call!👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 Was hoping you was going to do this. Was thinking about not taking part due to the game problems.
Mrbrown33
Mrbrown33

TORA Race Number : 335
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2013-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Mon 25 May 2015 - 13:46

Any word on the livery?
As there are more then enough for the ruf and two #76's my request should not be a problem!
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

TORA Race Number : 33
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2012-11-17

http://neinshiza.net84.net  neinshiza.the-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SFM Benedict Tue 26 May 2015 - 12:49

Will there still be a qually session on sundays?

TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship FhLgkmbTORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship 077IBN6TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship 0EbqKLfTORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship TIKvgu9TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship BsKaTuITORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship 011yyQsTORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship QrHCpTqTORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship D5xW1wETORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship UHEDOcSTORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship UHiTeKiTORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship G3gvaj1TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship Bursm510TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship M67UdD4TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship H0YvYbTTORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship JL5CO8c

SFM Benedict

TORA Race Number : 21
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 4053
Registration date : 2012-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by DDM Driv3 Tue 26 May 2015 - 15:10

Looks good! Smile I'm willing to host if you guys need it (40mbps Up and 10mbps down fibre optic) If you could message me a day or two before the session is to be held, I'll make sure to be ready for it.

TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship DD8nrex
TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship SZURIXJTORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship QOKrWbyTORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship MzPrStATORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship 3mPrZ2X
TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship BzhXMsxTORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship H8F35LITORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship KrhnLgxTORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship K65jjcu
TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship WNF2dBuTORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship LENnCx1TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship 2GvHyoqTORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship EoWXJFz
TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship PLJWhqHTORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship KsRDGimTORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship HATP6CPTORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship RfgBHz5TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship 8XA7yfT
1st Lemons @ Le Mans 2nd Privateers Fiesta Spec Cup
DDM Driv3
DDM Driv3

TORA Race Number : 6
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1597
Registration date : 2014-06-17

https://griptekperformance.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Tue 26 May 2015 - 19:39

Hunty1981 wrote:Will there still be a qually session on sundays?

No, the point is for Sunday to consist of only a race and to have the grid/lobbies set the day before.
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

TORA Race Number : 275
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3634
Registration date : 2012-06-18

http://teamlmr.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleBee 392 Tue 26 May 2015 - 20:14

Will lobbies have a warm up session prior to race?

Maybe have qualifying again for the lobby to set the grid?
RumbleBee 392
RumbleBee 392

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3126
Registration date : 2012-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Capt10 Morgan Tue 26 May 2015 - 22:49

XPR Soundwave wrote:...Maybe have qualifying again for the lobby to set the grid?

Sounds kind of odd, but think that could be a great idea. Qualify during the week to earn your lobby spot. Then on race day, set a qualifying session to set the grid for that lobby. Would make it easier than formation lap, give people a chance to warm up a bit, and also not exclude one of the features (qualifying>race) of the game. Qualifying during the week would still be a must though, just to get lobbies straightened out since sending invites, etc is being such a hassle atm.
Capt10 Morgan
Capt10 Morgan

TORA Race Number : 426
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2014-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR TopSecret Wed 27 May 2015 - 2:48

will Q be set in dry only because if you have it raining on one of the days it will be pointless time wise, it would also be unfair for those who could only Q on a specific day and its raining.

LMR TopSecret

TORA Race Number : 545
Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2013-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Wed 27 May 2015 - 4:30

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:Any word on the livery?
As there are more then enough for the ruf and two #76's my request should not be a problem!
BUMP
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Wed 27 May 2015 - 11:20

FMS TopSecret wrote:will Q be set in dry only because if you have it raining on one of the days it will be pointless time wise, it would also be unfair for those who could only Q on a specific day and its raining.

Qualifying weather conditions will be the same for all sessions.

TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship Beechdsig_zps2e9ae73f
Matt
Matt

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Wed 27 May 2015 - 11:23

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
BUMP
Bump.....
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Wed 27 May 2015 - 11:25

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:
BUMP

As per my PM to you - I don't really see how this affects us. The livery is part of the game. If said livery is removed in a future patch then whoever has chosen that will be allowed to mak a new choice.
The in's and out's of the context is not something TORA will get involved in as this is between the developer and whomever is making the allegations.

Matt
Matt

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Wed 27 May 2015 - 13:04

You could have answered my PM...
There are two 76's... there is no point in having the same number on two cars !!!
If you don't have the back of the people who have yours you have no back!!
This is a stolen livery there are 15 other open liverys
I will not let this go so do the right thing....I asked kindly multiple times other admins agree so this is your decision....and as this goes to the next step wouldn't Tora like to be on the side of rite and loyalty?
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by CreamyTastey Wed 27 May 2015 - 13:08

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:You could have answered my PM...
There are two 76's... there is no point in having the same number on two cars !!!
If you don't have the back of the people who have yours you have no back!!
This is a stolen livery there are 15 other open liverys
I will not let this go so do the right thing....I asked kindly multiple times other admins agree so this is your decision....and as this goes to the next step wouldn't Tora like to be on the side of rite and loyalty?

Roscoe mate, I know your upset and I get why your upset but please don't be angry on the forums, that are what PM's are for pal. I get it and I get what your saying but please use PM
CreamyTastey
CreamyTastey

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Wed 27 May 2015 - 13:18

Roscoe keep it to PMs
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Wed 27 May 2015 - 14:22

I have sent PM s guys really but not only does he not respond......he doesn't even read them....trust me ive been trying to be discreet
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Wed 27 May 2015 - 14:30

He hasn't even read the last one I sent....witch was last Wednesday May 20th....so how can I keep it to PM when the only person able to do something has no time for drivers, loyal tora people's legit problems even though the way to help hurts nobody?
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Wed 27 May 2015 - 17:16

FranchittiFan wrote:Roscoe keep it to PMs
Your an admin look at the pm's
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by CreamyTastey Wed 27 May 2015 - 18:44

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:He hasn't even read the last one I sent....witch was last Wednesday May 20th....so how can I keep it to PM when the only person able to do something has no time for drivers, loyal tora people's legit problems  even though the way to help hurts nobody?

Roscoe if you feel that way then try messaging FranchittiFan I'm sure he can help (I'm in no way calling you a lair or anything)
CreamyTastey
CreamyTastey

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Wed 27 May 2015 - 19:42

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:He hasn't even read the last one I sent....witch was last Wednesday May 20th....so how can I keep it to PM when the only person able to do something has no time for drivers, loyal tora people's legit problems  even though the way to help hurts nobody?

I tell you why shall I? It's because Matt is going through some difficult & personal issues at this present time & isn't in the right frame of mind. So he doesn't really have chance to reply or contact anyone. And the last thing he needs is for people to start throwing things at him. So please lets just show some respect for our president hey?!

If you have any issues, then please contact one of us staff members via P.M and we'll be more than happy to help.
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

TORA Race Number : 7
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4872
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Wed 27 May 2015 - 21:43

Roger thanks ..
Any suggestions as to whome I should state my case?
Two admins already know of our plight
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next