TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship - Page 4 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship - Page 4 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship - Page 4 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship - Page 4 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship - Page 4 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship

+23
TM aidtheace
DonatedSatyr227
paul299
LER VisionThing
AdamWatson99
SVR Solar
ctnhededninymgn
XPR Roadrunner
FSR Groves
Standaman94
ATR DAN
Ax4x Chaddy
LMR TopSecret
Capt10 Morgan
RumbleBee 392
DDM Driv3
SFM Benedict
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Mrbrown33
jonnotheone
CreamyTastey
LMR Deftone MX
Matt
27 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship - Page 4 Empty Re: TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship

Post by AndyT306 Sun 21 Jun 2015 - 20:58

AndyT306 wrote:i think with the current lag/connection problems running full damage is just asking for trouble too!

Thanks for completely ignoring this, I wrote my car off due to a lag spike and while trying to straighten up got collected by the gt4 leader, and disqualified, running with full damage is just stupid, especially when we can't communicate with all drivers on the circuit

If this isn't considered I don't see the point of this series at all, the game isn't 100% stable, crossings fingers and hoping it will be ok is mental
AndyT306
AndyT306

TORA Race Number : 681
Xbox One Mac

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2012-06-08

Back to top Go down

TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship - Page 4 Empty Re: TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship

Post by CreamyTastey Sun 21 Jun 2015 - 21:15

AndyT306 wrote:
AndyT306 wrote:i think with the current lag/connection problems running full damage is just asking for trouble too!

Thanks for completely ignoring this, I wrote my car off due to a lag spike and while trying to straighten up got collected by the gt4 leader, and disqualified, running with full damage is just stupid, especially when we can't communicate with all drivers on the circuit

If this isn't considered I don't see the point of this series at all, the game isn't 100% stable, crossings fingers and hoping it will be ok is mental

Sorry about the DQ Andy, that was my fault. I read the wrong message I was given for the lobby settings.
CreamyTastey
CreamyTastey

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1276
Registration date : 2012-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by TM aidtheace Mon 22 Jun 2015 - 1:39

Last edited by aidtheace on Mon 22 Jun 2015 - 11:30; edited 1 time in total
TM aidtheace
TM aidtheace

TORA Race Number : 293
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2012-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by DonatedSatyr227 Mon 22 Jun 2015 - 2:26

AndyT306 wrote:

If its Lag or connection problems then its NOT the game fault.... unless you can say that everyone in your lobby has GREAT internet connection.
DonatedSatyr227
DonatedSatyr227

TORA Race Number : 95
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2014-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Mon 22 Jun 2015 - 8:36

Not your mate guy..... its 2015 whats wrong with being gay?
And if you don't know what animal your poking you could get hurt
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

TORA Race Number : 33
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2012-11-17

http://neinshiza.net84.net  neinshiza.the-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Mon 22 Jun 2015 - 9:39

Roscoe/aid please drop it. now.
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyT306 Mon 22 Jun 2015 - 10:32

The British 1st wrote:
AndyT306 wrote:

If its Lag or connection problems then its NOT the game fault.... unless you can say that everyone in your lobby has GREAT internet connection.

i think we all know that not everyone has a great connection, or can be bothered to check if they do

frame rate drop was causing problems as well, and that is the game's fault
AndyT306
AndyT306

TORA Race Number : 681
Xbox One Mac

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2012-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Tue 23 Jun 2015 - 3:46

FranchittiFan wrote:Roscoe/aid please drop it. now.
No problems here Sir Smile
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

TORA Race Number : 33
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2012-11-17

http://neinshiza.net84.net  neinshiza.the-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by RhRc GmoPooP Sat 4 Jul 2015 - 6:59

Hi,
My teamate has not raced Cince we started the series is it to late to ge a new team mate. I have sumone that already has a race number but he was not in time to cjoin as a the serious. If not please advise on how to remove my current Team mate.

--RhRc GmoPooP---

RhRc GmoPooP

TORA Race Number : 238
Xbox 360 Xbox 360

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2015-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Sat 4 Jul 2015 - 7:28

Post the revisions in the registration thread that you need amd they should get picked up Smile
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ctnhededninymgn Sat 4 Jul 2015 - 23:04

A question for points:
When your lowest score gets dropped at the end of the season, is it one race or one weekend (2 races at the same track)?
ctnhededninymgn
ctnhededninymgn

TORA Race Number : 218
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2015-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by jonnotheone Sat 4 Jul 2015 - 23:38

Its the whole points accumulated over one race weekend..
jonnotheone
jonnotheone

TORA Race Number : 66
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1151
Registration date : 2014-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4