TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship

+23
TM aidtheace
DonatedSatyr227
paul299
LER VisionThing
AdamWatson99
SVR Solar
ctnhededninymgn
XPR Roadrunner
FSR Groves
Standaman94
ATR DAN
Ax4x Chaddy
LMR TopSecret
Capt10 Morgan
RumbleBee 392
DDM Driv3
SFM Benedict
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Mrbrown33
jonnotheone
CreamyTastey
LMR Deftone MX
Matt
27 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship - Page 2 Empty Re: TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship

Post by ATR DAN Wed 27 May 2015 - 22:33

Try anyone of us in the staffing team except for Matt & the other person you've been in contact with. I'll try my best to reply when I've got 5 minutes to myself.
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

TORA Race Number : 7
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4872
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship - Page 2 Empty Re: TORA Avon Tyres British GT Championship: Revisions to Championship

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Wed 27 May 2015 - 23:45

My PM has been sent thanks for your consideration on this matter
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

TORA Race Number : 33
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2012-11-17

http://neinshiza.net84.net  neinshiza.the-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Thu 28 May 2015 - 14:48

Lol just checked my outbox neither one has been opened yet...
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Standaman94 Thu 28 May 2015 - 14:53

Seriously Roscoe this isn't our day job, whoever you sent the PM to will most likely read it later today or perhaps tomorrow. Please try to be patient with us, you sent the PM at almost midnight and its still only 3pm the next day here in the UK.
Standaman94
Standaman94

TORA Race Number : 94
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7383
Registration date : 2010-07-14

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by FSR Groves Thu 28 May 2015 - 14:54

Seriously dude just be patient or drop it. It's a livery it's hardly a life or death matter.
FSR Groves
FSR Groves

TORA Race Number : 96
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by CreamyTastey Thu 28 May 2015 - 14:56

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:Lol just checked my outbox neither one has been opened yet...

Roscoe chillax man, im sure your issue will be sorted out, that staff are working their balls off behind the scenes so give them like 72 hours.... IF your issue hasn't been sorted in 72hrs then message me and I will try and get it sorted for you. Deal?
CreamyTastey
CreamyTastey

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1276
Registration date : 2012-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Roadrunner Thu 28 May 2015 - 16:15

If we have two parties for the two classes, can there PLEASE be a change in the regs for when the faster class is lapping the slower class that the faster class flashes their headlights to warn the other class, and that everybody please for the love of god have their rear view mirror on.
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3649
Registration date : 2012-06-21

http://www.formulaforza.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ctnhededninymgn Thu 28 May 2015 - 16:20

XPR Roadrunner wrote:If we have two parties for the two classes, can there PLEASE be a change in the regs for when the faster class is lapping the slower class that the faster class flashes their headlights to warn the other class, and that everybody please for the love of god have their rear view mirror on.
I agree. Also, is there any way to chat besides party chat or game chat? We could potentially do that instead to prevent communication errors.
ctnhededninymgn
ctnhededninymgn

TORA Race Number : 218
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2015-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Roadrunner Thu 28 May 2015 - 16:35

sadly its game chat or party chat.

Unless we all headed onto a skype chat, but not everybody has PC headsets so...ya
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3649
Registration date : 2012-06-21

http://www.formulaforza.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR TopSecret Thu 28 May 2015 - 18:03

XPR Roadrunner wrote:sadly its game chat or party chat.

Unless we all headed onto a skype chat, but not everybody has PC headsets so...ya

there is a skype app on xbox...

plus i dont run most of the HUD stuff because its off putting, i dont want to see that RVM on the top of my screen for 30 minutes, ill crash watching people behind me race.

LMR TopSecret

TORA Race Number : 545
Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2013-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Thu 28 May 2015 - 20:19

CreamyTastey wrote:
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:Lol just checked my outbox neither one has been opened yet...

Roscoe chillax man, im sure your issue will be sorted out, that staff are working their balls off behind the scenes so give them like 72 hours.... IF your issue hasn't been sorted in 72hrs then message me and I will try and get it sorted for you. Deal?

Yes sir
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Thu 28 May 2015 - 20:21

jgroves1996 wrote:Seriously dude just be patient or drop it. It's a livery it's hardly a life or death matter.
..... smh.....ill just say its not about the livery guy
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Thu 28 May 2015 - 23:33

Livery problems, right, lemme get this straight cause all of the stuff before is just Mind Blowing,

Is there 2 Different Cars with the #76 or w.e it is?

if that is the case it doesnt Matter there is 2 cars with the name Number Board, if people get confused with that, then Tough Titties in my Eyes.

thats my 2p im poor cant throw anymore in Razz haha
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

TORA Race Number : 202
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2014-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX Thu 28 May 2015 - 23:52

That's not why he wants it out.
LMR Deftone MX
LMR Deftone MX

TORA Race Number : 275
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3634
Registration date : 2012-06-18

http://teamlmr.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Thu 28 May 2015 - 23:53

.....Ohh solar.....just stop as you again have no basis for your statement...not to mention your typed English is worse then mine
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Fri 29 May 2015 - 0:04

ROSCOEpCOTRAIN wrote:.....Ohh solar.....just stop as you again have no basis for your statement...not to mention your typed English is worse then mine

Okay my bad, i didn't now what it was about as my Mind was Blown Man lol, and my English i was just using Slang i couldn't be bothered been a long day lol.
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

TORA Race Number : 202
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2014-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleBee 392 Fri 29 May 2015 - 12:39

XPR Roadrunner wrote:If we have two parties for the two classes, can there PLEASE be a change in the regs for when the faster class is lapping the slower class that the faster class flashes their headlights to warn the other class, and that everybody please for the love of god have their rear view mirror on.

Feel like that needs to be changed back to normal lobby chat cuz the patch fixed that issue...

However, I will say there is some things they did that they went to far with or is more prevalent than before.
RumbleBee 392
RumbleBee 392

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3126
Registration date : 2012-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamWatson99 Fri 29 May 2015 - 14:52

The thing is do we want this to be like real life? Were there is no communication between the classes and i think the party chat thing would be better than game chat as it brings realism and it helps to bring more intense racing. Its also is Traffic Management. If you can't deal with traffic then that's your fault.

Example : Le mans is soon, you dont see The Toyota drivers speaking to the LMP2 Drivers or GT Drivers telling them to get out of the way. They wait and flash there headlights.
AdamWatson99
AdamWatson99

TORA Race Number : 99
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 2012-07-11

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by FSR Groves Fri 29 May 2015 - 15:25

AdamWatson99 wrote:The thing is do we want this to be like real life? Were there is no communication between the classes and i think the party chat thing would be better than game chat as it brings realism and it helps to bring more intense racing. Its also is Traffic Management. If you can't deal with traffic then that's your fault.

Example : Le mans is soon, you dont see The Toyota drivers speaking to the LMP2 Drivers or GT Drivers telling them to get out of the way. They wait and flash there headlights.

Completely agree. I mean yes you do have to factor in that a majority of us aren't as aware as racing drivers, but still we are trying to be realistic here
FSR Groves
FSR Groves

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by LER VisionThing Fri 29 May 2015 - 15:39

XPR Soundwave wrote:

Feel like that needs to be changed back to normal lobby chat cuz the patch fixed that issue...

However, I will say there is some things they did that they went to far with or is more prevalent than before.

Issue was not fixed, still doesn't work
LER VisionThing
LER VisionThing

TORA Race Number : 303
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2014-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by CreamyTastey Fri 29 May 2015 - 16:58

jgroves1996 wrote:
AdamWatson99 wrote:The thing is do we want this to be like real life? Were there is no communication between the classes and i think the party chat thing would be better than game chat as it brings realism and it helps to bring more intense racing. Its also is Traffic Management. If you can't deal with traffic then that's your fault.

Completely agree. I mean yes you do have to factor in that a majority of us aren't as aware as racing drivers, but still we are trying to be realistic here

Hi Jordan 😀
CreamyTastey
CreamyTastey

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1276
Registration date : 2012-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by FSR Groves Fri 29 May 2015 - 17:40

CreamyTastey wrote:
jgroves1996 wrote:

Hi Jordan 😀

Hello Hello
FSR Groves
FSR Groves

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleBee 392 Fri 29 May 2015 - 18:09

LER VisionThing wrote:
XPR Soundwave wrote:

We may on about different issues, ffb from the game under braking and off track would cause the voice chat to spaz.

As for the other comments in regards to being realistic, we don't have crew chiefs, spotters, or team members that can relay us information of traffic. So not being able to communicate is a serious lack of realism, in terms of situational awareness.

Though I love it being as close to real as we can get, some aspects shouldn't be overlooked for that consideration.
RumbleBee 392
RumbleBee 392

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3126
Registration date : 2012-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ctnhededninymgn Fri 29 May 2015 - 18:32

XPR Soundwave wrote:
LER VisionThing wrote:
XPR Soundwave wrote:

We may on about different issues, ffb from the game under braking and off track would cause the voice chat to spaz.

As for the other comments in regards to being realistic, we don't have crew chiefs, spotters, or team members that can relay us information of traffic. So not being able to communicate is a serious lack of realism, in terms of situational awareness.

Though I love it being as close to real as we can get, some aspects shouldn't be overlooked for that consideration.

With the FFB, it seems to have fixed the problem with the loss of steering control.

As for the chat issues, it would be impossible to declare a safety car due to the fact that only half of the lobby will be notified of the incident. (I don't know if this series has safety cars, but food for thought...)
ctnhededninymgn
ctnhededninymgn

TORA Race Number : 218
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2015-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by paul299 Fri 29 May 2015 - 18:54

ctnhededninymgn wrote:As for the chat issues, it would be impossible to declare a safety car due to the fact that only half of the lobby will be notified of the incident. (I don't know if this series has safety cars, but food for thought...)
TORA does have safety car procedures (usually the lead car acts as safety car and adheres to an agreed speed) and this issue was mentioned by the staff member hosting the lobby I was in for the media day so staff are aware of the issue. There are more patches being worked on so hopefully any game chat issues will be resolved swiftly.
paul299
paul299

TORA Race Number : 299
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2013-05-19

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next