TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA American Iron UK General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA American Iron UK General Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA American Iron UK General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA American Iron UK General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA American Iron UK General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA American Iron UK General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA American Iron UK General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA American Iron UK General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA American Iron UK General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA American Iron UK General Discussion

+10
RichXM655
Fazed Intro
DOVER78
Kegerton86
SVR Solar
PLOW tubbi
Kurzheck
HCR Skodaboie
nickyf1
Ax4x Mikey J
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

TORA American Iron UK General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: TORA American Iron UK General Discussion

Post by PLOW tubbi Fri 18 Mar 2016 - 6:50

Another evening spent racing on my own, although the challenge of lapping guys can be difficult.
BUT, I'm out of the championship. Racing is not very close.
PLOW tubbi
PLOW tubbi

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Back to top Go down

TORA American Iron UK General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: TORA American Iron UK General Discussion

Post by SVR Solar Fri 18 Mar 2016 - 9:22

im also out of this Championship, after last night, with having a lagout that took any chance of that 1st place spot for me is all but lost, and i wont see any fun in just running by myself in the coming races, Have Fun Guys Smile
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

TORA Race Number : 202
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2014-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Coffey Fri 18 Mar 2016 - 15:12

PLOW tubbi wrote:Another evening spent racing on my own, although the challenge of lapping guys can be difficult.
its better in US

Jack Coffey

TORA Race Number : 7
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2016-02-29

http://www.newnancc.org/Tennis/Tennis-Dress-Code

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Fri 18 Mar 2016 - 15:49

PLOW tubbi wrote:Another evening spent racing on my own, although the challenge of lapping guys can be difficult.

Could be the longer races? If I recall correctly, when I got lapped earlier this season, you were in the middle of a two or three car battle, as was I. A battle getting lapped by a battle, yet the "Racing is not very close"??? Maybe you're just that not used to having competition that is faster than yourself. And I have seen quite a few series where you were running laps all by yourself while dominating the series... never seen you whine once about it then.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by PLOW tubbi Fri 18 Mar 2016 - 17:00

Don't get me wrong Mikey, its not a reflection on yourself, there have been a few battles but they very few.
I found myself after the first two laps running on my own again. I did as I usually do and started trying to get the lap times down but it occurred to me that as I was overtaking back markers that true to my word of just enjoying the racing I was just racing myself. My car seemed much quicker than others on that track and in my mind it didn't seem fair.
Is not just myself, others have similar views.
I do not blame anyone especially yourself as you have a habit of coming up with the most fantastic series races of which I appreciate as I'm sure others do to.
This one just doesn't work for me hence I've switched to the spec cup too late to do anything in the championship but I'd like closer racing.

I look forward to your next concoction with eagerness.

Love tubbi
PLOW tubbi
PLOW tubbi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Coffey Fri 18 Mar 2016 - 19:05

PLOW tubbi wrote:Don't get me wrong Mikey, its not a reflection on yourself, there have been a few battles but they very few.
I found myself after the first two laps running on my own again. I did as I usually do and started trying to get the lap times down but it occurred to me that as I was overtaking back markers that true to my word of just enjoying the racing I was just racing myself. My car seemed much quicker than others on that track and in my mind it didn't seem fair.
Is not just myself, others have similar views.
I do not blame anyone especially yourself as you have a habit of coming up with the most fantastic series races of which I appreciate as I'm sure others do to.
This one just doesn't work for me hence I've switched to the spec cup too late to do anything in the championship but I'd like closer racing.

I look forward to your next concoction with eagerness.

Love tubbi
I had the pace to run with you, i was running the same speed as you guys, but i lagged out 2 laps into the race. i think the lag outs is what killed the race, not lack of competition.

Jack Coffey

TORA Race Number : 7
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2016-02-29

http://www.newnancc.org/Tennis/Tennis-Dress-Code

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Fri 18 Mar 2016 - 19:31

Lag Outs and the fact the rest of the tracks his Rebel will not hold a candle to my javelin or Cougar, i do enough on Forza throughout the week, without the lag out, i do live Comms Tuesday and a Race Wednesday and 2 Enduros every Month i think thats enough for me tbh.
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

TORA Race Number : 202
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2014-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Wed 6 Apr 2016 - 5:19

As some of you may know by now, I have lost a good friend in Allied Forces [Ax4x] cofounder Dewey Tee. It seems last night he lost his long battle with cancer, and has passed away at age 67. When he retired from competitive racing late last year, he asked me to carry on with his number #18, which I am most proud to continue racing with.

There will be a moment of silence before the AI UK finale. I'd like to see everyone stay stationary on the line for 60 seconds, party chat quiet as well, before the formation lap. LMR Darthmario has made a stunning tribute vinyl, and I'd love to see it on as many cars as possible for this round.

Thank you so much.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by PLOW tubbi Wed 6 Apr 2016 - 6:23

Mike,
Its always very sad to hear of someone passing.
Mr dewey tee who i have teamed up with before has always been a very pleasant guy and will be missed.
If you are in contact with the family please pass on my condolences and best wishes.
PLOW tubbi
PLOW tubbi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2