TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Kaido Happy Cat Racing EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Kaido Happy Cat Racing EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Kaido Happy Cat Racing EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Kaido Happy Cat Racing EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Kaido Happy Cat Racing EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Kaido Happy Cat Racing EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Kaido Happy Cat Racing EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Kaido Happy Cat Racing EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Kaido Happy Cat Racing EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Kaido Happy Cat Racing

Go down

Kaido Happy Cat Racing Empty Kaido Happy Cat Racing

We're Going East........

We are proud to announce HCR has become a part Alex Reed's Kaido Allstars Brand. HCR becomes a subsidiary of Kaido and will carry the Kaido name and branding alongside our own. The new partnership gives the team an excellent platform for continued growth, development and success whilst also opening up new opportunities bringing HCR closer to real world motorsports.

Alongside our exciting new partnership with Kaido comes a fresh new look for HCR in 2018. Designed by our very own Callum Hawkins (Noodle) our new branding 'Kaido Happy Cat Racing' marks the beginning of a bright future for our team.

I am proud to see this project finally come together. After a long time in the making it's great to see us arrive at this point and I believe we will see us both benefit. It's great HCR has become a part of Alex's racing portfolio and I hope that we are able to repay the trust he has shown by choosing us for this project.

Chris Bell - Kaido HCR Team Manager

eSports has always been on my mind since I started racing, historically I'd been an avid gamer and I had seen the world of online gaming grow internationally into the powerhouse it is today. Merging the two worlds personally was a goal of mine and 2 years ago I stepped closer to my goal by joining the wonderful Happy Cat Racing team. Since then I have developed my relations with the team and we decided at BritishGT Donington to make use of my growing Facebook brand 'Kaido Allstars' by merging the team with the brand. I'm extremely proud of the merger and I look forward to the results of the many championships we will be competing in this year. It is my absolute pleasure to introduce to you Kaido Racing HCR.

Alex Reed - Kaido Allstars Manager
HCR Bellmond
HCR Bellmond

TORA Race Number : 35
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2012-08-02

http://happycatracing.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit