TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Honor Courage Commitment Racing Charity Event EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Honor Courage Commitment Racing Charity Event EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Honor Courage Commitment Racing Charity Event EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Honor Courage Commitment Racing Charity Event EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Honor Courage Commitment Racing Charity Event EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Honor Courage Commitment Racing Charity Event EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Honor Courage Commitment Racing Charity Event EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Honor Courage Commitment Racing Charity Event EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Honor Courage Commitment Racing Charity Event EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Honor Courage Commitment Racing Charity Event

Go down

Honor Courage Commitment Racing Charity Event Empty Honor Courage Commitment Racing Charity Event

Post by HCCR Rabidus Sat 15 Feb 2020 - 19:36

Hello everyone and thanks in advance for reading this.

This event is for my dad. He has been diagnosed with stage 4 COPD and still in testing for stage 1 Lung Cancer.
He's on SSI making $750 per month and has state insurance. My mom works as a 24/7 tow truck dispatcher gets $15 per hour for office hours (8am to 5pm) and 2 dollars a completed call after hours and weekends. I was told by her that all the medical bills have equaled up to current to $15000 and growing (this is also after insurance has paid their portion). I don't ask for help like this for myself just to trying to help my parents. I will be steaming this event in my parents living room so they both can watch the event.

My family used to race a 1980 Oldsmobile Cutlass, with a 355 producing roughly 450hp at the rear tire, at our local dirt tracks. This event is to simulate a dirt track experience.

The event is going to be at Homestead Oval, in the rain (not the monsoon)/or maybe playing with the grip handicaps to produce the best results, for 50 laps. All assists will be turned off, automatic transmissions will be allowed, and Simulation damage will be forced on, no qualifying, random grid.

Car choice and build
1988 Chevy Monte Carlo
500hp cap
3200lbs Weight minimum
Full Race Platform, Drivetrain
Street Tires max widths front and rear lightest rims possible
Aero, turbos, superchargers, and AWD Swaps banned

Race to be held on March 7th at 3pm Eastern US time

If you wish to participate make a donation please message me on XBOX HCCR Rabidus

Also just a side note I want to replicate the car we raced but I need an experienced painter to pull this off

HCCR Rabidus

TORA Race Number : 157
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2016-05-01

Back to top Go down