TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion - Page 31 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion - Page 31 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion - Page 31 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion - Page 31 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion - Page 31 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion - Page 31 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion - Page 31 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion - Page 31 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion - Page 31 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion

+82
nickyf1
CQR Cobblepop
Codu6
Wooflers
culchi
CQR Jono
HLR Toffo
F4H Spartan
ART Carrera
DangerDave49
STATIC TREMOR
TMG Lapierre 7x
F4H c0dak
F4H mikem
drwfan99
JAMIE ANDERS0N
CQR HABURi
silentalarm42
tsaFooT
ScuderiaSteve
The Posimosh
BDR Blackbird
RoflMaiWafflez
Diablo 29x
BG Wumba
AndyT306
ATR DAN
CQR Aero
AAR corwinMB
XPR Roadrunner
F4H Drake
F4H bandicoot
Yansansan
xVampirAx
F4H Hakkinen
Racert46
mattmeir
F4H FACEPALMER
xJoeLWx
Red Dirt Bandit
MrRaZzT
AngelKristensen
Zeta0085
GTDon2
ThirdEyeGirl
XBR McRae
F4H Carrera
AAR ABEnstein
PURE IMPERIUM
Ax4x Mikey J
CQR SPiDeRzZ
Jonny705
Beanz
Mandown46
Fleaver
Hainesy
Adder 020
HCR generaltso
Ianmr
ShrinkingSteven
Koenigsegg R
Dav of Krypton
LMR Manthey
AMR of the Apex
SorrySmithy
theboomeranga
MOPAR001
CQR Rogue
Standaman94
Stonewall458
Duke of Bruno
Ax4x Kane
GSW outlaw
F4H Bullet
LMR DarthMario
EZT Challenger
Biggsy tv
RumbleBee 392
Hailfire97x
F4H Lotterer
Ax4x Chaddy
Richy59
86 posters

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion

Post by F4H c0dak Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 17:40

Congratulations to all the winners and everyone who participated. Many teams got hit with spells of bad luck but continued on, which is what matters most.

F4H c0dak

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-05-20

Back to top Go down

TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion

Post by CQR Aero Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 17:47

ATR DAN wrote:Congratulations to F4H Motorsport and M&M racing for their class wins.

Just out of interest. How many miles has each driver covered? I've totalled all of mine and it comes to 1,651 miles.

683 for me. A big congrats to everyone who took part. Excellent driving all round from what I saw. I have to say that I was slightly wary of some of the new members for whom this was either their very first TORA race, or at least first big event race, but you've all done yourselves proud (as of course did the "old hands"). Personally I want to thank MISTAR TOM for being a complete git and making me sweat my butt off for 2 hours in Stint 5!!! Never before have I raced so close with someone for so long without even a whisper of contact. I think our max gap over the whole stint was 50ft, and with 2 minutes to go you were 24ft from my rear bumper.

Obviously I also have to thank my teammates for putting in awesomely consistant stints. I was really worried that I was going to let the side down and have a big off somewhere, but the consistancy across all of our stints, as we planned it, was definitely what won us the class victory. Hats off to you guys.

Finally a small apology to those that missed stints due to miscommunications/connection issues. This event has been quite a strain to organise with so many drivers (I think last year's featured 12 cars in total or something similar) and there are definitely somethings we will take away and look at so that the next race (12 hours of Silverstone if I'm not mistaken) will be even better than this was. Despite the issues, it was extremely heartening to see everyone perservering, and even pushing to make up for lost time.

Well that's enough of an essay I think! Once again thanks to all involved, and I look forward to seeing you on track again soon.

Chris
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

TORA Race Number : 80
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6084
Registration date : 2009-06-22

http://www.chrissiddallmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenigsegg R Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 17:49

Woohoo!!! P1 Champion! Great team effort!
Also very well done to 2nd and 3rd in P1! Very Happy

Congratulations M&M! Consistant while being fast! Kudos!
Koenigsegg R
Koenigsegg R

TORA Race Number : 117
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 2674
Registration date : 2011-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H FACEPALMER Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 17:57

Unfortunate about the lag outs and missed stints for our GT teams but well done to our LMP team bringing home the win.

1st

Congrats to M&M racing in the GT class. Cheers

Thank you to everybody who helped organize this, and great job with the stream, very well done.
F4H FACEPALMER
F4H FACEPALMER

TORA Race Number : 17
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyf1 Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 18:03

Well, one of my two picks for the class victory won, and that was M&M! Well done lads!
nickyf1
nickyf1

TORA Race Number : 271
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 10770
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 18:05

As a Touring Car driver, I feel that I did okay in my first TORA race in a GT car. Met lots of new people, hoping some of which will consider me a friend.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by PURE IMPERIUM Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 18:20

Hailfire97x wrote:
AndyT306 wrote:gutted, if mikey hadn't lagged out in his 2nd stint we would have finished 2nd!

Likewise, if our car didn't get screwed over, we'd have finished 2nd Evil or Very Mad

Same with us....but this is part of LeMans and this is why its such an emotional event....ups, down, highs and lows !!
PURE IMPERIUM
PURE IMPERIUM

TORA Race Number : 560
Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2012-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by MistarTom Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 18:27

I'm very proud to have been part of the #52 Petronas Team, they did fantastic. Aside from the 1 missed stint it was perfect, no lag outs or major crashes and great stint results, it went so smoothly.

Running my second stint against WWR Aero was the highlight for me, it was such a gripping race.

Thanks to everybody who made this possible you where awesome Smile
MistarTom
MistarTom

TORA Race Number : 230
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2012-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke of Bruno Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 18:57

WWR Aero wrote:...
(I think last year's featured 12 cars in total or something similar)
5 cars to be exact. 2 LMP & 3 GT cars. My first TORA race! Very Happy

Definitely a big thanks to everyone that participated and even bigger thanks to the staff for making this happen. The amount of work that goes into this is unbelievable. With the spotters guide and the live streaming this is more than just a bunch of people playing a video game!

I already cannot wait for next years race. But, at least I will have lots of racing here at TORA to keep me occupied in the meantime.
Duke of Bruno
Duke of Bruno

TORA Race Number : 79
Number of posts : 1964
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H bandicoot Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 19:12

First TORA race.
First TORA win.

Well done to everyone that was involved and that finished Smile
F4H bandicoot
F4H bandicoot

TORA Race Number : 58
Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by STATIC TREMOR Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 20:56

Thanks and praise to everyone at TORA for an absolutely cracking event. This was my first TORA race and it was a credit to everyone involved so well done.

(I did hear a whisper during one stint about a 48hr Fujimi Kaido.. as I make my way to work on 3 hours' sleep all I can say is BRING IT)
STATIC TREMOR
STATIC TREMOR

TORA Race Number : 303
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2012-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 21:17

The Unicef CQR team covered 328 laps totalling £32.80 @ 10p per lap.

With the extra raised from unused fuel and tires we donated £50.00

TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion - Page 31 Unicef10

TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion - Page 31 99451510

Back to top Go down

Post by ATR DAN Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 21:20

That's fantastic news Matt.
So between the charity car, CQR and myself, we've managed to raise £124.50 which is pretty awesome.

I forgot to print screen the page so here's the e-mail reply I had:

Dear Mr Austins

Thank you very much for your kind gift of 45.90 to support the work of Cancer Research UK.

Our work, funded entirely by supporters like you, has been at the heart of progress that has seen cancer survival rates double in the last thirty years. However, one in three of us will still get cancer at some point, and it is vital we continue to discover new ways to prevent, diagnose and treat cancer to ensure millions more people will survive.

We have contributed to 19 of the top 20 drugs used to treat cancer patients worldwide and with your help we can continue our research which includes supporting over 100 clinical trials and funding more than 4,500 researchers, doctors and nurses throughout the UK.

The reference number for your donation is: D0364699

Please keep this safe in case you have any queries. You might like to print this email or save it.

If you have any questions or would like further information on the work of Cancer Research UK, please do not hesitate to get in touch on 0300 123 1861 or by email at supporter.services@cancer.org.uk.

Yours sincerely

Claire Wilson
Head of Supporter Services
Cancer Research UK
ATR DAN
ATR DAN

TORA Race Number : 7
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4872
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 21:29

STATIC TREMOR wrote:Thanks and praise to everyone at TORA for an absolutely cracking event. This was my first TORA race and it was a credit to everyone involved so well done.

(I did hear a whisper during one stint about a 48hr Fujimi Kaido.. as I make my way to work on 3 hours' sleep all I can say is BRING IT)

That would be a living hell No

Diablo 29x

TORA Race Number : 29
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3628
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by GTDon2 Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 22:15

Many thanks to all the TORA organizers, lobby hosts, commentators, VIP's, and sponsors for an outstanding event. We at www.IFCAracing.com and the AAR team are very satisfied with the entire event, competitors, and results. It was a very fun event despite some minor timing problems with the B-lobby starts.

We don't usually get a chance to race at other league events, but thought it was high time that we made the effort, and this was a great event to do so. We hope to do more such events in the future, and also have a few of you stop by our "house" too. It is still the desire of our league to join with other leagues, and eventually have a true FWC (Forza World Championship) in 2012.

Good racing with everyone!
AAR GTDon

P.S. Today happens to be the start of the IFCA chase for the championship. To be eligible for the sweet 16, and the $200.00 purse, you need to race in at least 5 official events between now and Sept 16th. Go to www.IFCAracing.com for details.
GTDon2
GTDon2

TORA Race Number : 126
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2010-02-02

http://theforzaunderground.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 23:03

Here's what I posted in response to those that failed to help out Team Hailfire Oreca's effort in this years' 24...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997653-forza-motorsport-4/63277787
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by XPR Roadrunner Mon 2 Jul 2012 - 2:52

I just woke up from my pre-race sleep lol. I had been up since 8am Saturday morning, I got 20min of sleep the following night between 1:30am and 2:30am before my double stint at 3am EST. I stayed up to watch the finish of Lobby A, which concluded at 10am EST. So I had 20mins of sleep in 26hrs. I went to bed at 10:30am and woke up at 8pm.

I want to thank TORA again for putting this on. I had soooo much fun. even tho we finished down in 8th overall, I can take two moral victories with my 2 stint wins (the latter of which which AMAZING, thanks to adder for giving the folks a hell of a watch, and for those who have no idea what i'm talking about, watch the last 15mins of stint 10).

I also want to thank Hailfire97x for putting the team together and I'd especially like to thank Drake Hellspawn for putting the car together so that the 3 of us could run as fast as possible and help coach me so that I can become the best I could. I couldn't have won those two stints without your help.

If I am unable to race in TORA GT has a back-up, as Formula Forza is my main interest behind my own series, the Modern Muscle Touring Car Championship or MMTCC, rest assured I WILL be back for next years 24hrs of Le Mans: TORA style.
XPR Roadrunner
XPR Roadrunner

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3649
Registration date : 2012-06-21

http://www.formulaforza.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelKristensen Mon 2 Jul 2012 - 3:25

ThirdEyeGirl wrote:Well I now have very cramped and swore hands. Sad But at least I didn't lag out, finished all my stints, and even covered the last stint. I'd probably dropped my lap times from 4:04s to 4:01s if not 4:00s. Very Happy

And could someone change the last stint to say I ran it? Cause I covered for Angel when he didn't show. :p

Yeah...my alarm didn't go off for some reason. Or it did and I slept through it...

I'd like to say sorry to my team for that, but otherwise it was a fun race minus the shaky second sting that I had my Xbox lock up on...can't prevent everything though.
AngelKristensen
AngelKristensen

TORA Race Number : 24
Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2012-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Mon 2 Jul 2012 - 5:27

Hey guys, does anyone know if the live stream of lobby B stint 12 was recorded from last night? I wanna watch static tremor as I haven't seen any of my team mates in their stints and this was the only one I knew that was streamed and hoping it was saved/recorded
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

Post by ThirdEyeGirl Mon 2 Jul 2012 - 6:06

AngelKristensen wrote:
ThirdEyeGirl wrote:Well I now have very cramped and swore hands. Sad But at least I didn't lag out, finished all my stints, and even covered the last stint. I'd probably dropped my lap times from 4:04s to 4:01s if not 4:00s. Very Happy

And could someone change the last stint to say I ran it? Cause I covered for Angel when he didn't show. :p

Yeah...my alarm didn't go off for some reason. Or it did and I slept through it...

I'd like to say sorry to my team for that, but otherwise it was a fun race minus the shaky second sting that I had my Xbox lock up on...can't prevent everything though.

No worries Angel. It happens. Luckily I was around, able, and willing to do the last stint. Smile

GRT 458Italia wrote:Hey guys, does anyone know if the live stream of lobby B stint 12 was recorded from last night? I wanna watch static tremor as I haven't seen any of my team mates in their stints and this was the only one I knew that was streamed and hoping it was saved/recorded

I looked for it on TORA live stream this morning, but didn't find it. So probably not, sadly. Cause I would of love to see some of my battle with Hailfire. Smile
ThirdEyeGirl
ThirdEyeGirl

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by ART Carrera Mon 2 Jul 2012 - 7:24

Wow still in awe of how great this years race was.. Amazing intense battles, and nail biting moments! Dissapointed at what happened to my team during the 11th stint which ruined a Second place finish for us! But we have too look on the good side in which we went from 15th too 2nd Smile I want too thank Simon, Duncan, Matt and all of the staff for an amazing event and I want too thank Krypton Motorsports for letting me run with them Smile Congrats guys! We shocked everyone no one expected KM to be in contention for 2nd xD look forward too more events this year! And I hope my jokes help brighten up everyone's last stint in lobby b when we were all close too braindead xD
ART Carrera
ART Carrera

TORA Race Number : 175
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1559
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Mon 2 Jul 2012 - 7:45

CQR Magictap wrote:The Unicef CQR team covered 328 laps totalling £32.80 @ 10p per lap.

With the extra raised from unused fuel and tires we donated £50.00

TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion - Page 31 Unicef10

TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - General Discussion - Page 31 99451510
Great effort guys! You have taken something fun and enjoyable and made it extremely inspirational! Great work, was an excellent idea and was thinking of doing the same thing at Silverstone
How did u work the money for saved fuel and tire wear? I am aiming to do the same for Silverstone for the National Breast Cancer Foundation
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

PC Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanz Mon 2 Jul 2012 - 8:02

GRT 458Italia wrote:Hey guys, does anyone know if the live stream of lobby B stint 12 was recorded from last night? I wanna watch static tremor as I haven't seen any of my team mates in their stints and this was the only one I knew that was streamed and hoping it was saved/recorded

It was yeah, but on a different LiveStream account. Don't worry though, it's going to be uploaded to the main account and should be up soon.
Beanz
Beanz

TORA Race Number : 57
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 2661
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Mon 2 Jul 2012 - 8:31

Ok cool
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

PC Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by ThirdEyeGirl Mon 2 Jul 2012 - 9:03

BG Beanz wrote:

It was yeah, but on a different LiveStream account. Don't worry though, it's going to be uploaded to the main account and should be up soon.

Awesome! Very Happy
ThirdEyeGirl
ThirdEyeGirl

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next