TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 10 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 10 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion

+90
CQR HABURi
Wooflers
ATP Ginge
Joito04
SVR Yamagura
LMR Zakspeed
BG Wingnut396
EMW Takum1
ATP Flying Ace
XPR Clutch
ART Carrera
F4H Stingray
Red Dirt Bandit
KickRocks29
Modafaya
Dav of Krypton
Morne in Glory
CredibleWizard
danfay12
Mandown46
ATP Rage
ATR DAN
Brenwalsh
CQR Shifty
TLR Scrublord
xVampirAx
Markius Fox
Racing Dk
RW26 BLAZE
Velox Midget
F4H Hakkinen
BG Scarlett
JerseyboySS
BG Wumba
ll Taku ll
CQR Cobblepop
CQR Aero
Peader24
Ax4x Cowboy
F4H Carrera
CQR NEON
Duke of Bruno
Diablo 29x
Euphoric Blaze
HCR ChicaiN
SnippetyOggy86
The Posimosh
PURE IMPERIUM
XPR Dwarf
MOPAR001
exp1osive sam
TG Wormburner
AAR ABEnstein
Texaspotatolord
F4H Drake
F4H Bullet
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Kane
MT2 Levin
SCR3WUGUYZ
HCR Motorhead
CreamyTastey
LMR DarthMario
Koenigsegg R
WhiteShark NL
XXX Skyrocket
LMR Deftone MX
Ax4x Mikey J
Standaman94
tsaFooT
CQR Vapor
Ax4x Chaddy
Matt
CQR D4N13L
F4H bandicoot
Adder 020
theboomeranga
MAK42
AdamWatson99
ShrinkingSteven
LMR BlackHawk
HCR generaltso
CQR Rogue
Racert46
Richy59
LastNewtStandin
RumbleBee 392
F4H Lotterer
XPR Roadrunner
Hailfire97x
94 posters

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Go down

TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion

Post by TG Wormburner Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 20:16

SelectiveRogue wrote: lol!

at car limits......

TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 10 0cc239fbs4838420
TG Wormburner
TG Wormburner

TORA Race Number : 750
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1797
Registration date : 2011-01-10

http://teamgizmo.net

Back to top Go down

TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - General Discussion

Post by CQR Rogue Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 20:17

lol!
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Adder 020 Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 20:17

What I dont understand from several guys overhere, there were weeks to give comment about the high PI of the Vette, nobody said something( at least I didnt see it, if there was I am sorry).
CRA teams didnt want it so we didnt tested it.
Now the bitching starts( at least that is how I see it) because almost everybody wanted the vette and there were only 4 to give.....
Why not started a discussion about the high PI of the vette?

I think it is now very easy to say well Tora guys you made the vette to strong.....

Adder 020

TORA Race Number : 16
Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2012-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Wormburner Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 20:19

CRA Adder wrote:What I dont understand from several guys overhere, there were weeks to give comment about the high PI of the Vette, nobody said something( at least I didnt see it, if there was I am sorry).
Now the bitching starts( at least that is how I see it) because almost everybody wanted the vette and there were only 4 to give.....

I think it is now very easy to say well Tora guys you made the vette to strong.....

Because people race to win.
TG Wormburner
TG Wormburner

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenigsegg R Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 20:22

CRA Adder wrote:What I dont understand from several guys overhere, there were weeks to give comment about the high PI of the Vette, nobody said something( at least I didnt see it, if there was I am sorry).

I'm not bitching about anything. Just stating that the Vette (and Ford) is a very popular car.

But we've decided at F4H not to bitch about any car anymore.
Koenigsegg R
Koenigsegg R

TORA Race Number : 117
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 2674
Registration date : 2011-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 20:23

each car was put through their paces and no 1 car stood out over the other(s). It appeared to just come down to preference, IMO. I had even ran ALL the GTE cars with their Default Tunes and managed times and they were within 0.4 seconds apart.
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8184
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR generaltso Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 20:23

F4H Koenigsegg wrote:I'm not bitching about anything. Just stating that the Vette is a very popular.

anybody that starts a sentence with "not trying to start anything"

is definitely trying to start something.

same way with "i dont mean to offend you, but"

YES YOU DO. YOU DO MEAN TO OFFEND OR ELSE YOU WOULDNT HAVE SAID ANYTHING.

christ almighty.
HCR generaltso
HCR generaltso

TORA Race Number : 12
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 5771
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenigsegg R Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 20:26

gen3ral ts0 wrote:
F4H Koenigsegg wrote:I'm not bitching about anything. Just stating that the Vette is a very popular.

anybody that starts a sentence with "not trying to start anything"

is definitely trying to start something.

same way with "i dont mean to offend you, but"

YES YOU DO. YOU DO MEAN TO OFFEND OR ELSE YOU WOULDNT HAVE SAID ANYTHING.

christ almighty.
Not trying to start a PI war again. I never mentioned anything about a car being to quick or to slow. Just stating the facts.
Koenigsegg R
Koenigsegg R

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR generaltso Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 20:27

F4H Koenigsegg wrote:Not trying to start a PI war again. I never mentioned anything about a car being to quick or to slow. Just stating the facts.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/implication

HCR generaltso
HCR generaltso

TORA Race Number : 12
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 5771
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke of Bruno Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 20:28

a WORM a wrote:Not many? There were no Ford's and no Corvette's available two minutes 30 seconds after sign ups opened.
fixed
Duke of Bruno
Duke of Bruno

TORA Race Number : 79
Number of posts : 1964
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 20:30

We just picked the Vette cause we used it last year and couldn't be bothered painting a new car. It was going to be either that or the Porsche, but the Porsche would have been weaker at Le Mans so we went with the Vette.

We'll see how this goes for the Sebring and Le Mans race. if it's unpopular and people want to switch cars etc and are adamant about it then we may drop that rule for the Silverstone and Nurburgring races.

We're just trying to do something a bit different, and we'll see how it goes. Sorry if people feel the cars are unfair, but it wasn't highlighted to use by anyone, and our testing showed all the cars to be within a second of each other across a variety of skills so that was the list we went with.
Richy59
Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13799
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenigsegg R Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 20:32

If anyone implies anything about my post then they are the ones who mentioned the Corvette being to fast.

This is what I said:
"I'm not trying to start anything here. But it might mean something that almost every GT team wants to run the Corvette."

Only imply made is that the Corvette is a popular car that might need a closer inspection. I personally don't want any car to be changed untill the race.
Koenigsegg R
Koenigsegg R

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Wormburner Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 20:32

gen3ral ts0 wrote:
F4H Koenigsegg wrote:Not trying to start a PI war again. I never mentioned anything about a car being to quick or to slow. Just stating the facts.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/implication

You've griped to Thom about bitching and moaning yet you are bitching and moaning about him and now arguing when he is doing everything to let it go.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hypocrite

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/antagonist
TG Wormburner
TG Wormburner

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenigsegg R Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 20:34

Richy59 wrote:We just picked the Vette cause we used it last year and couldn't be bothered painting a new car. It was going to be either that or the Porsche, but the Porsche would have been weaker at Le Mans so we went with the Vette.

We'll see how this goes for the Sebring and Le Mans race. if it's unpopular and people want to switch cars etc and are adamant about it then we may drop that rule for the Silverstone and Nurburgring races.

We're just trying to do something a bit different, and we'll see how it goes. Sorry if people feel the cars are unfair, but it wasn't highlighted to use by anyone, and our testing showed all the cars to be within a second of each other across a variety of skills so that was the list we went with.
Just out of curiosity. Not implying anything.

Within a second of each other on average (Le Mans + Sebring)? Or only at Sebring?
Koenigsegg R
Koenigsegg R

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 20:34

F4H Koenigsegg wrote:If anyone implies anything about my post then they are the ones who mentioned the Corvette being to fast.

This is what I said:
"I'm not trying to start anything here. But it might mean something that almost every GT team wants to run the Corvette."

Only imply made is that the Corvette is a popular car that might need a closer inspection. I personally don't want any car to be changed untill the race.
also down to driver capability as well,
if i took the vette, and you took say the lambo at le mans, you'd still probably beat me in lap time just being the better driver, it's not just about the car
so i understand what your saying
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

Post by Standaman94 Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 20:38

^ That's true. I've often used one of the more competent cars in a series in the past and been total rubbish at it compared to others.
Standaman94
Standaman94

TORA Race Number : 94
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7383
Registration date : 2010-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenigsegg R Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 20:41

Hailfire97x wrote:
VVV Takumi wrote:
Hailfire97x wrote:
VVV Takumi wrote:The rest of the cars are too far of the pace at le mans so no.

Corvette hits >191mph at LM
Ford hits 188.
Ferrari's the best-of-the-rest at 183-184.

I honestly want my Comp-Coupe back at this point.

I was talking about about laptimes not speed

Aren't the two practically synonymous there? That's what I was getting at, at least.
No, they're not. Yes, speed is probably the most deciding factor at Le Mans. But there are some very sharp corners and chicanes, you need good acceleration there. At the Porsche curves and the beginning of the track you need good handling. If a car which is great at speed but sucks in other areas, then that car will not do as good as you might expect it to be compared to other cars who are good in those areas but are slower on speed.
Koenigsegg R
Koenigsegg R

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Hailfire97x Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 20:43

Standaman94 wrote:^ That's true. I've often used one of the more competent cars in a series in the past and been total rubbish at it compared to others.

Also look at TORA TV and their focus on Lobby A at all times, with some RARE respect given to B or C. A team must be one of the fastest in order to get featured on it, and its a LOT easier in a good car than in a bad car.

At this point, I'm probably going to go back to my Britcar theory of "choose something that's fun to drive and hope other people have difficulty, only for the irony of a low-lobby car to win the race."
Hailfire97x
Hailfire97x

TORA Race Number : 9
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2012-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 20:47

lol!
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 20:52

Team Jeremy Kyle! lol! Laughing Hilarious
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Bullet Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 20:52

I wish I had some cake, cake makes everyone feel better. What a Face

Last edited by F4H Bullet on Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 20:53; edited 1 time in total
F4H Bullet
F4H Bullet

TORA Race Number : 15
Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2011-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 20:53

I know I wish I had some space cakes
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Texaspotatolord Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 21:00

gen3ral ts0 wrote:
Hailfire97x wrote:
You think? I thought TORA said 'all cars were equal'. My ass.

then dont participate.

if not for anyone else, then at least for my sake, so i dont have to read/hear bitching and moaning.
Corvette seems like a hard car to balance. The model in the game with no tire upgrades would be weak, with it's being to realistic.

Texaspotatolord

TORA Race Number : 597
Number of posts : 546
Registration date : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR NEON Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 21:03

CQRish is back beeches Very Happy
CQR NEON
CQR NEON

TORA Race Number : 255
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2012-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Standaman94 Fri 22 Feb 2013 - 21:07

SelectiveRogue wrote:I know I wish I had some space cakes
I could do with a spliff candy cane right now Evil or Very Mad
Standaman94
Standaman94

TORA Race Number : 94
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7383
Registration date : 2010-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next