TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
DM Haribo Racing Tora GT S10 Review plus a goodbye (for now) EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
DM Haribo Racing Tora GT S10 Review plus a goodbye (for now) EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
DM Haribo Racing Tora GT S10 Review plus a goodbye (for now) EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
DM Haribo Racing Tora GT S10 Review plus a goodbye (for now) EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
DM Haribo Racing Tora GT S10 Review plus a goodbye (for now) EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
DM Haribo Racing Tora GT S10 Review plus a goodbye (for now) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
DM Haribo Racing Tora GT S10 Review plus a goodbye (for now) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
DM Haribo Racing Tora GT S10 Review plus a goodbye (for now) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
DM Haribo Racing Tora GT S10 Review plus a goodbye (for now) EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

DM Haribo Racing Tora GT S10 Review plus a goodbye (for now)

Go down

DM Haribo Racing Tora GT S10 Review plus a goodbye (for now) Empty DM Haribo Racing Tora GT S10 Review plus a goodbye (for now)

This was supposed to be a review of season 10 but truth be told im utterly useless at writing anything like that but sure here is my best shot at a brief review of how my first season went with Dynamic Motorsport Haribo Racing. With this being only my 2nd season racing in TORA GT and my first season seeing my change car a number of times i was happy to be in a team environment with a solid car they knew well . With it being my first time using the 2011 Porsche it took a while for me to get used to it and build up confidence with the car.

The first few rounds for me was a big learn experience with me messing up qualifying in the opening rounds as i grew more comfortable in the car. Round 4 of the season at Motegi (round 2 of enduro series) was when i really found my feet with the car qualifying 0.30 second of my teammate ShrinkingSteven and for not getting caught in traffic i felt i had to pace to keep up with him but even though it gave my a good confidence boost in myself and in the car going into the second quarter of the season .

After Motegi i started to find my feet in the car and the team and started to feel like i could push the car coming into Hockenheim and Road America i found myself qualifying in high lobby D and low lobby C which i was very pleased with and finishing roughly around where i qualified.

Following these races i then missed the next few rounds because i was away and had other stuff on but i kept driving the car so i could get more comfortable to it .

My next race back was the final round at Silverstone and after qualifying in 8th place in lobby b i was fairly happy with my performance and the race proved to be more of the same as i got right into a groove and settled into a nice flow eventually finishing 7 in the lobby and finishing 15th overall which is always good to finish the season and to go out on a high.

Id like to thank ShrinkingSteven for all of his help this season with the Porsche with tuning setups and general tips on driving the Porsche and with racing lines it helped alot so thanks mate Cheers i wish you the best of luck in ISCC i hope you build on the success you had last season. I'd also like to thank LMR Scuderia and LMR Deftone MX for driving the third car in the sprint and enduro series and for there hints and tips on driving the porsche also it was all much appreciated.

As for myself im taking a break from TORA and online competitive racing in general to sort out a few things on the work front . Thanks to all of the people i raced against in this season of GT's for all of the close, clean and competitive racing and to all the lobby hosts and organizers for making this such a great series and community to be apart of .

I shall see you all at le mans 24hrs .

Thanks again !
SECR Marko1100
SECR Marko1100

TORA Race Number : 245
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2012-07-07

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

DM Haribo Racing Tora GT S10 Review plus a goodbye (for now) :: Comments

ART Carrera

Post Wed 3 Apr 2013 - 0:16 by ART Carrera

It was an honor driving for DM! We had some epic racing both in the GT series and Sebring, can't wait for LeMans Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Richy59

Post Wed 3 Apr 2013 - 7:13 by Richy59

Hope to see you back for the next GTs Smile

Back to top Go down

SECR Marko1100

Post Wed 3 Apr 2013 - 22:02 by SECR Marko1100

i'll be back to do le mans 24 hours . just got other things to put first for a while . not going to get rid of me that easy .

Back to top Go down

LMR Deftone MX

Post Fri 24 May 2013 - 7:00 by LMR Deftone MX

Fastest Porsche in the TORA GT!!! DM Haribo #275 Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down