TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TEC Community general discussion - Page 8 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TEC Community general discussion - Page 8 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TEC Community general discussion - Page 8 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TEC Community general discussion - Page 8 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TEC Community general discussion - Page 8 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TEC Community general discussion - Page 8 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TEC Community general discussion - Page 8 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TEC Community general discussion - Page 8 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TEC Community general discussion - Page 8 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TEC Community general discussion

+48
Euphoric Blaze
el gigant
LMR Mopar
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Raceboy77
TG Wormburner
[OLD]FenderBender
BG Wumba
LMR Sahara
SFM Benedict
WhoIsJohn117
HCR Bellmond
maneatingbrick
JKGrizzle
BalmierPie671
CRA XenoMorph
Koenigsegg R
XPR Dwarf
HCR Motorhead
TM aidtheace
JOSHSIGGY
TLR Scrublord
Ax4x Broomz
Ax4x Kane
Richy59
LMR Deftone MX
Ax4x Mikey J
Texaspotatolord
RumbleBee 392
CQR Rogue
F4H Bullet
F4H Lotterer
LastNewtStandin
ShrinkingSteven
Hailfire97x
FSR Groves
SorrySmithy
adieshibbyin
Ax4x Bandit
The Posimosh
Wooflers
xVampirAx
Ax4x Cowboy
AAR ABEnstein
theboomeranga
AdamWatson99
BG Wingnut396
Adder 020
52 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

TEC Community general discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: TEC Community general discussion

Post by RumbleBee 392 Sun 4 Aug 2013 - 1:20

When will the results be official?
RumbleBee 392
RumbleBee 392

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3126
Registration date : 2012-04-18

Back to top Go down

TEC Community general discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: TEC Community general discussion

Post by WhoIsJohn117 Sun 4 Aug 2013 - 1:22

XPR Soundwave wrote:When will the results be official?

I did pour a bottle of water down Hunty's trousers, so there may be a delay in the official results. jocolor 
WhoIsJohn117
WhoIsJohn117

TORA Race Number : 117
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2013-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by TLR Scrublord Sun 4 Aug 2013 - 1:24

F4H Bullet wrote:
TG Haydo wrote:Also Team Gizmo pulling out of the race as a no show means no point continuing.

That's a shame dude, you where in a class of your own lapping the whole GT field.

Exactly mate & then to come online tonight to have someone invite me to a XBL Party just to rub in the fact that we come last out of GTE when I was feeling confident about this event and said me and takumi had a good shot of winning this event. I personally wasnt bothered to much about that but the fact they just had to invite me into a party to gloat they beat us is outrageous. Im not sure what the best distance covered was in GT but after all the effort I put in to try sort live timing out while wingnut's internet was down to then recieve that response is ridiculous & I am NEVER hosting on TORA again. If petty stuff like this keeps happening Im just going to have find another site to race on as I race here to have fun not for all this other crap that comes with.
TLR Scrublord
TLR Scrublord

TORA Race Number : 11
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2413
Registration date : 2012-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleBee 392 Sun 4 Aug 2013 - 1:30

That's f****d up bud! You did an excellent job. TG was the team to beat today. Hope to see you guys at Silverstone Smile
RumbleBee 392
RumbleBee 392

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by [OLD]FenderBender Sun 4 Aug 2013 - 1:33

Good racing in Lobby B, and Good work from race command for keeping this event running pretty smooth from my point of view
[OLD]FenderBender
[OLD]FenderBender

TORA Race Number : 943
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2013-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Texaspotatolord Sun 4 Aug 2013 - 1:35

TG Haydo wrote:

Exactly mate & then to come online tonight to have someone invite me to a XBL Party just to rub in the fact that we come last out of GTE
They're just not professional enough to have a bit of maturity. Rolling Eyes 

Texaspotatolord

TORA Race Number : 597
Number of posts : 546
Registration date : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by theboomeranga Sun 4 Aug 2013 - 1:36

HMR Motorhead wrote:Congrats to whoever is the confirmed outright winners :DHopefully we can bounce back at Silverstone and compete to the level we wanted to be at today and be in the action. It sucked being out of running...it kinda knocks the wind out your sails.
story of my life haha
hope to see you at silverstone next month!!!
theboomeranga
theboomeranga

TORA Race Number : 31
PC Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7110
Registration date : 2011-12-02

https://www.facebook.com/NSR.Esports1

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleBee 392 Sun 4 Aug 2013 - 1:38

With that, all of the staff involved. You guys deserve a bruski! Great event Gents. Thanks go to Wingnut for getting it organized and running it like a boss Smile

Also great racing from the guys in A Lobby, much respect was given to everyone throughout the event. Hope to see you guys at Silverstone as well!
RumbleBee 392
RumbleBee 392

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bandit Sun 4 Aug 2013 - 1:44

TG Haydo wrote:
F4H Bullet wrote:
TG Haydo wrote:Also Team Gizmo pulling out of the race as a no show means no point continuing.

That's a shame dude, you where in a class of your own lapping the whole GT field.

Exactly mate & then to come online tonight to have someone invite me to a XBL Party just to rub in the fact that we come last out of GTE when I was feeling confident about this event and said me and takumi had a good shot of winning this event. I personally wasnt bothered to much about that but the fact they just had to invite me into a party to gloat they beat us is outrageous. Im not sure what the best distance covered was in GT but after all the effort I put in to try sort live timing out while wingnut's internet was down to then recieve that response is ridiculous & I am NEVER hosting on TORA again. If petty stuff like this keeps happening Im just going to have find another site to race on as I race here to have fun not for all this other crap that comes with.

I am really sorry about that, Haydo. I didn't know you were that upset about that. I was just doing that as a joke. Sad 
Ax4x Bandit
Ax4x Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 4104
Registration date : 2012-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Sahara Sun 4 Aug 2013 - 1:56

Bandit1097 wrote:
TG Haydo wrote:
F4H Bullet wrote:

I am really sorry about that, Haydo.  I didn't know you were that upset about that.  I was just doing that as a joke.  Sad 

+1 Its pretty ovbious your a better driver than us Haydo, We were just joking around, we didnt mean in any way, shape or form to rub anything in your face. I would have been just as frusterated if I had the same outcome. Stay strong Haydo!
LMR Sahara
LMR Sahara

TORA Race Number : 195
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2012-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Wormburner Sun 4 Aug 2013 - 2:17

TEC Community general discussion - Page 8 Tumblr_madcr2yrgo1rfg909o1_500
TG Wormburner
TG Wormburner

TORA Race Number : 750
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1797
Registration date : 2011-01-10

http://teamgizmo.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Wormburner Sun 4 Aug 2013 - 2:18

lol

I had to.....hahaha

I accept the apology
TG Wormburner
TG Wormburner

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by FSR Groves Sun 4 Aug 2013 - 2:18

+1, best response ever!! Smile
FSR Groves
FSR Groves

TORA Race Number : 96
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Sun 4 Aug 2013 - 2:20

TG Wormburner wrote:TEC Community general discussion - Page 8 Tumblr_madcr2yrgo1rfg909o1_500

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

I've never laughed so hard in recent times Very Happy Very Happy Quality.
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Sun 4 Aug 2013 - 2:27

Texaspotatolord wrote:
TG Haydo wrote:

Exactly mate & then to come online tonight to have someone invite me to a XBL Party just to rub in the fact that we come last out of GTE

I am a bit pissed at my teammates for their actions in this. I was offline, so this is the first I am hearing of this.

As for maturity, please remember that they are just kids. 16 and 17 year old kids.

Trust me, they will be getting a very parental lecture over this behavior.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Sun 4 Aug 2013 - 2:43

I just hit 19 and to be honest, age is no justification. I know people their age who act better than people in their fourties. Sometimes people just make mistakes and pretty sure they acknowledged it quickly which is fair enough. You can't learn if you don't make the mistakes to be fair Smile We all learn.
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by AAR ABEnstein Sun 4 Aug 2013 - 2:45

BAR Smurfy wrote:1st 1st 1st 1st 1st 1st 1st 1st 1st 1st 1st

1st place in GTE !!!

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks to everybody for such a great event !!

Cheers 1st First ever major league online racing win. I've been racing since September 2010 (12 years old), this has been a long time coming. This is a great accomplishment for All American Racers, a very small team (so small that we had to borrow Smurfy from BAR so we could have 3 drivers at Le Mans).

By the way, what is the record for youngest person to win a major TORA race: TORA GT, ISCC, TCC, TEC, etc.? How does 15 years, 4 months, and 17 days compare?
AAR ABEnstein
AAR ABEnstein

TORA Race Number : 127
Xbox 360 Mac

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2012-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Raceboy77 Sun 4 Aug 2013 - 2:50

happy with the eventual outcome of my/my team's race. looks like we're taking 2nd overall in LMP based on unofficial results. I myself messed up twice in the pits but I'm quite proud of my runs considering I haven't driven an R1 car in a year and a half, never actually raced one with other people, and never tuned one before lol. great run everyone, it was an awesome event!
Raceboy77
Raceboy77

TORA Race Number : 790
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2013-07-31

http://www.twitch.tv/raceboy77

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Sahara Sun 4 Aug 2013 - 3:03

Flyin Mikey J wrote:
Texaspotatolord wrote:
TG Haydo wrote:

I am a bit pissed at my teammates for their actions in this. I was offline, so this is the first I am hearing of this.

As for maturity, please remember that they are just kids. 16 and 17 year old kids.

Trust me, they will be getting a very parental lecture over this behavior.

Our age is NOT an exuse for what Bandit and I did. I'm sure the 2 of us can act like adults and clearly that did not happen today, it was not representitive of our team and was not our intention either. We were just joking around in a small and sarcastic manner, however a wrong choice of wording led to this conflict. Bandit and I will be more than happy to discuss our wrong doing with you in the future Mikey
LMR Sahara
LMR Sahara

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Wormburner Sun 4 Aug 2013 - 3:20

It's over, you guys apologized what else can you do?

Don't worry about it Mikey, they're aware of what happened. Nothing much to say unless you want to brow beat and talk them into sending us all 1600 MS points each
TG Wormburner
TG Wormburner

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Sun 4 Aug 2013 - 3:29

TEC Community general discussion - Page 8 1146620_10151732579191738_328107826_n
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Sun 4 Aug 2013 - 3:35

I'd like to thank those who put this on. And my family NEIN SHIZA.....
BE READY FOR SILVER STONE LADIES!!!
CUZ WE F'ING WILL BE !!!Wink
But for real thank you to all the drivers
Much Respect!!!!
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

TORA Race Number : 33
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2012-11-17

http://neinshiza.net84.net  neinshiza.the-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Sun 4 Aug 2013 - 3:39

Congrats AAR w/BAR for the well earned victory! Couldn't have happened to a nicer group of racers cheers 
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Sahara Sun 4 Aug 2013 - 3:46

Flyin Mikey J wrote:Congrats AAR w/BAR for the well earned victory! Couldn't have happened to a nicer group of racers cheers 

+1 well done
LMR Sahara
LMR Sahara

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Sun 4 Aug 2013 - 3:53

ABE YOU SOB CONGRATS BUD!!!
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

TORA Race Number : 33
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2012-11-17

http://neinshiza.net84.net  neinshiza.the-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next