TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA US American Iron General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA US American Iron General Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA US American Iron General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA US American Iron General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA US American Iron General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA US American Iron General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA US American Iron General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA US American Iron General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA US American Iron General Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA US American Iron General Discussion

+14
SVR Solar
MT2 Levin
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Redman Racer
PRT marcioj
Mushy Purples
pontiacfan05
BIG is TOG
LZR Harmonic
BigBen13x
Diablo 29x
PROD DTechR
EZT MAKO 6669
Ax4x Mikey J
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

TORA US American Iron General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: TORA US American Iron General Discussion

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Fri 12 Feb 2016 - 13:10

PRT marcioj wrote:hello everyone i dont like to report no one but on the first race on tora after a couple of years, it didnt go like i aspect, back then when someone take out other racer  it was supouse to give him his posicion back it didnt hapen with me and damaged my car ,i hope it get better on the next race, i had some clips but i am not allow to post yet because i am a new member  good races to everyone se you on laguna seca

I did not see what caused your wreck, but you are correct about giving positions back. That is why, when you had a collision later in the race, and slowed to give back the position, I slowed to not pass you.

I hope things go better for you next week Smile
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

TORA US American Iron General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: TORA US American Iron General Discussion

Post by Redman Racer Fri 12 Feb 2016 - 14:33

I will say one thing about the whole incident. I was awfully nice to you the whole race, yes I bumped the back of you a few times but never even enough to upset your car, and i had to follow your line in those spots or else you would of put 500 ft on me in the straight. I mean, i was on your back bumper for pretty much the entire race, some bumping is bound to happen. I also dont know how the pass i made in the final corner was a "dirty pass", but i immediately gave you the position back. Your car would flat out pull away from me, you were deep into that corner, i was on the inside and from my view was ahead of you. You then powered around me and hit my fender at the beginning of the chicane, i honestly thought you had enough room, which is why i didnt let up until you hit my fender, and at that point you were stuck.

Im sorry you ended up in the wall, and especially sorry to dtech who was caught up in all of it.

Last edited by Redman-Racer on Fri 12 Feb 2016 - 16:01; edited 1 time in total

Redman Racer

Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2016-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT MAKO 6669 Fri 12 Feb 2016 - 14:56

Unfortunately gents I am going to have to withddaw from this series. It starts too late for me to participate. I signed up to see how it went, but last night it was 9:40 and the race had not started yet. I had about 20 minutes until I had to leave for work, so it wasn't worth waiting any longer. Even if everything goes perfectly it would still be cutting it close.

Good luck to everyone and hopefully I'll see some of you in Stock Hatch!
EZT MAKO 6669
EZT MAKO 6669

TORA Race Number : 163
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 4314
Registration date : 2014-08-05

http://www.eztmotorsport.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBen13x Fri 12 Feb 2016 - 15:35

EZT MAKO 6669 wrote:Unfortunately gents I am going to have to withddaw from this series. It starts too late for me to participate. I signed up to see how it went, but last night it was 9:40 and the race had not started yet. I had about 20 minutes until I had to leave for work, so it wasn't worth waiting any longer. Even if everything goes perfectly it would still be cutting it close.

Good luck to everyone and hopefully I'll see some of you in Stock Hatch!
I'm sorry to hear that, Mako.  I know how much you love these cars, but time is a problem with a series where organizing two lobbies is required. I look forward to racing with you in Stock Hatch.
BigBen13x
BigBen13x

TORA Race Number : 13
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2306
Registration date : 2014-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT MAKO 6669 Fri 12 Feb 2016 - 16:26

Thanks Ben. You can't cater a series to one driver, I understand that. There will be other series and other races. I wasn't breaking any speed records, but I was really liking that Nova!!
EZT MAKO 6669
EZT MAKO 6669

TORA Race Number : 163
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 4314
Registration date : 2014-08-05

http://www.eztmotorsport.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Fri 12 Feb 2016 - 23:53

three wide into turn 2 is.. ____ some how I stayed on line despite the malahci crunch I was in the middle of.... congrats diablo and stingray.... only 1 sec behind per lap...im gaining \m/
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

TORA Race Number : 33
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2012-11-17

http://neinshiza.net84.net  neinshiza.the-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Fri 19 Feb 2016 - 5:02

This is the week for any car changes among those who have actually competed a round. There is a 50 Driver Point penalty for this change, however after next race, that penalty will be all Driver Points accumulated.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by PROD DTechR Fri 19 Feb 2016 - 17:33

So, if I want to joint RLM Pennzoil Team and I change my car, the team loss points or just me?
PROD DTechR
PROD DTechR

TORA Race Number : 554
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 926
Registration date : 2012-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Fri 19 Feb 2016 - 17:57

DTechR wrote:So, if I want to joint RLM Pennzoil Team and I change my car, the team loss points or just me?

You would lose 50 Drivers' Points.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by MT2 Levin Fri 19 Feb 2016 - 19:44

Fun racing last night guys! I haven't had the chance to run in anything for awhile, so this was good.
MT2 Levin
MT2 Levin

TORA Race Number : 671
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2013-02-03

https://www.facebook.com/MahoneDesign/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Fri 19 Feb 2016 - 19:59

F4H Lightning wrote:Fun racing last night guys! I haven't had the chance to run in anything for awhile, so this was good.

Always happy to hear stuff like that. And just as happy to see you back here on TORA.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by MT2 Levin Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 4:20

Good Racing tonight guys!
MT2 Levin
MT2 Levin

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 4:36

F4H Lightning wrote:Good Racing tonight guys!

You kept me honest as I kept seeing a 300-400 foot gap between us and did my best to keep that gap as constant as possible.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by MT2 Levin Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 18:52

[quote="Flyin Mikey J"][quote="F4H Lightning"]Good Racing tonight guys![/quote]

You kept me honest as I kept seeing a 300-400 foot gap between us and did my best to keep that gap as constant as possible.[/quote]

Road America will be interesting for sure.

A question I have though since we started on the last row of the grid:

I thought everybody was going to "start" when they crossed the line? From what I saw the entire field started when the leader crossed the line as usual. Was this just an accidental occurrence?
MT2 Levin
MT2 Levin

PC Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 19:09

F4H Lightning wrote:
Flyin Mikey J wrote:
F4H Lightning wrote:Good Racing tonight guys!

You kept me honest as I kept seeing a 300-400 foot gap between us and did my best to keep that gap as constant as possible.

Road America will be interesting for sure.

A question I have though since we started on the last row of the grid:

I thought everybody was going to "start" when they crossed the line? From what I saw the entire field started when the leader crossed the line as usual. Was this just an accidental occurrence?

That was a miscommunication. You were indeed correct, but evidently even though I repeated it some three or four times, some did not get the notice.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by PROD DTechR Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 20:50

Mikey with all due respect, I think that the way to hit the finish line by row is unfear to the people who is running on the back. For example, if the gap of the row is 25ft. per car, how many feet will have the car who is running on pole to the last car? If you have 15 cars in one lobby the last car is 375ft. behind the leader. The pole car when hit the finish line, the 375fts of advantage will increase to  1,500fts to the pole car after hitting the finish line. So, if you wan to see competence on this serie I suggest to just countdown (3,2,1-go) or green light for everyone.

Last edited by DTechR on Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 20:52; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)
PROD DTechR
PROD DTechR

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 20:59

We've tried that DTech, and "everyone goes at once" is the root of many restarts. The revised system is what we do in TORA GT, and it is much smoother for all involved. The reason we've abandoned the "3,2,1..." is the broken lobby chat system, as half the lobby does not hear it.

We also used the same revised system in the American Iron UK round yesterday, everyone understood it, and there was no huge gaps nor as much bashing and banging as there was in the US round last night, despite a single 22 car lobby.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by PROD DTechR Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 21:13

Or other way is standing star as NATCC, with one parade lap.
PROD DTechR
PROD DTechR

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 21:26

DTechR wrote:Or other way is standing star as NATCC, with one parade lap.

No. We'd run out of restarts and people would end up hobbling along in wrecked cars. These are not touring cars. And, as I have already stated, we used the same exact start for AI UK and it was much smoother that way. I'm tired of all the restarts, and racing a beat up car due to damages on the last available restart attempt.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 21:46

also this new Rule for the Rolling start also stops the cluster Bomb in first corner it evens out the field that tiny bit to stop restarts as mikey states Smile
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

TORA Race Number : 202
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2014-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN Fri 11 Mar 2016 - 3:42

GREAT RACING TONIGHT GUYS
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

TORA Race Number : 33
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1447
Registration date : 2012-11-17

http://neinshiza.net84.net  neinshiza.the-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBen13x Fri 11 Mar 2016 - 4:35

TORA US American Iron General Discussion - Page 2 Snapshot_20160310_233006_zpsty6mqnkf
Something is not right here...
BigBen13x
BigBen13x

TORA Race Number : 13
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2306
Registration date : 2014-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Coffey Fri 11 Mar 2016 - 5:29

man, im disappointed with tonights race. but it has nothing to do with the people in it, but with forza itself. i started ahead of ireap, but he was a little faster than me. we were running 2-3 within 150 feet of each other for 21 laps. thats when we came into the pits for our final pitstop. i came in ahead by about 30 feet, both of us entering the pits flat out.... but, as i exit the pits my ai does not accelerate and allows reap to pass me in the pits... im just annoyed that forza did that to me because we had such a good race going on up until that point. was fun until that moment.

Jack Coffey

TORA Race Number : 7
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2016-02-29

http://www.newnancc.org/Tennis/Tennis-Dress-Code

Back to top Go down

Post by ShortTrackFox93 Fri 11 Mar 2016 - 7:47

Didn't have a good night in US either. was going great untill i got a week network connection. then out of nowhere my game started going slow mo to fast forward repeatedly. Then i noticed my Twitch crashed and i gave in.
ShortTrackFox93
ShortTrackFox93

TORA Race Number : 542
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2013-09-30

http://toawak.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by pontiacfan05 Fri 11 Mar 2016 - 12:55

Don't feel bad guys I always finesh the race in back the fact my NAT was strick I am shocked i lasted as long as I did. And me getting some help spinning didn't help me either.

pontiacfan05

TORA Race Number : 128
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2014-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next