TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA US American Iron General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA US American Iron General Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA US American Iron General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA US American Iron General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA US American Iron General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA US American Iron General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA US American Iron General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA US American Iron General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA US American Iron General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA US American Iron General Discussion

+14
SVR Solar
MT2 Levin
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Redman Racer
PRT marcioj
Mushy Purples
pontiacfan05
BIG is TOG
LZR Harmonic
BigBen13x
Diablo 29x
PROD DTechR
EZT MAKO 6669
Ax4x Mikey J
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

TORA US American Iron General Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: TORA US American Iron General Discussion

Post by Redman Racer Fri 11 Mar 2016 - 15:49

2 crashes by lap 2, broken RF brake and suspension my car was making that first left hander without touching the steering wheel. The third crash did the car in right after the first corner, my night was over. I had a great start too, jumped up to around 7th or 8th from 12th.

Redman Racer

Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2016-01-20

Back to top Go down

TORA US American Iron General Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: TORA US American Iron General Discussion

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Fri 11 Mar 2016 - 16:23

Redman, that was a bummer. I was waiting on you to catch up and battle, as I knew you'd be a bit quicker than me.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Coffey Fri 11 Mar 2016 - 20:13

How do you earn reputation?

Jack Coffey

TORA Race Number : 7
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2016-02-29

http://www.newnancc.org/Tennis/Tennis-Dress-Code

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 3:45

Jack Coffey wrote:How do you earn reputation?

that is the number of "thumbs ups" that your posts get.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Redman Racer Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 3:56

Flyin Mikey J wrote:Redman, that was a bummer. I was waiting on you to catch up and battle, as I knew you'd be a bit quicker than me.
Ya i was excited to be able to do some racing in a pack like that. Oh well, the last few tracks are some of my favorites.

Redman Racer

Xbox 360 PC

Back to top Go down

Post by PROD DTechR Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 3:09

Greetings to all!

Tomorrow night, I will broadcasting the US American Iron.

Twitch.tv/dtechr

Last edited by DTechR on Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 3:10; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add Twitch URL)
PROD DTechR
PROD DTechR

TORA Race Number : 554
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 926
Registration date : 2012-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 4:09

I hope that your broadcast is as entertaining as The Fox's was at Laguna Seca.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Coffey Fri 18 Mar 2016 - 7:19

i thought for the most part most people were well behaved in this weeks race at a tough track like limerock, but im coming across something that really is starting to bother me. maybe i am just noticing it more, but this race it happened the most. that something is drivers who push wide off the track keeping their fingers down on the throttle and coming back onto the track without complete control of the car, then preceding to attempt try and defend the position in a way that can easily cause an incident. IMO if you screw up and go wide, you should not be coming back onto the track barely in control trying to block someone from passing. Hope i don't see this as much in the next race.

Jack Coffey

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Fri 18 Mar 2016 - 15:52

Jack, what you are referring to is called "Unsafe Re-entry" and is fully covered in the TORA Rules and Regulations.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Coffey Fri 18 Mar 2016 - 18:53

im hoping that this doesn't come a factor in the next few races, because this is starting to become a little ridiculous.

Jack Coffey

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Redman Racer Sun 20 Mar 2016 - 22:46

I know I went off track quite a bit in this race, so I hope that I was not one of the ones you a refering to.

Redman Racer

Xbox 360 PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Mon 21 Mar 2016 - 6:41

Redman-Racer wrote:I know I went off track quite a bit in this race, so I hope that I was not one of the ones you a refering to.

I don't think it was you he's talking about.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT MAKO 6669 Mon 21 Mar 2016 - 14:44

While viewing replays for various inquiries lately, I have noticed behavior which I find, for lack of a better word, disturbing. Unsafe re-entry, lack of respect for the track limits, and especially aggressive driving have all become a bit too common in many of our races.

We all race here to avoid the general lack of discipline and racing etiquette in the public lobbies. If that type of behavior starts to filter into our series here, then it is rather pointless.

I think I can speak for the stewards team when I say we don't generally favor handing out penalties. Everyone makes mistakes, we all accept that. The best series is one where no inquiries are filed. Unfortunately, sometimes things happen and must be rectified. It is only by having a penalty system that our standards can be maintained.

Most of you are talented and respectful drivers. I've raced against many of you over the last two years now and can honestly say I've always had a great time. There are the few however, that sometimes may forget why we are here. Winning isn't everything, most of us are just looking to have some fun and competition with a good bunch of guys(or gals).

Going forward I think the stewards team will be taking a harder look at replays. Unacceptable behavior will be penalized more severely, especially for repeat offenders. I am hesitant to take this tack, but a message must be sent that our standards will be met to insure everyone enjoys racing here. The downside of being a steward is sometimes you have to be the bad guy, but I'm willing to accept that for the benefit of the league as a whole. Hopefully word filters down and we don't have to go this route.

Mako
EZT MAKO 6669
EZT MAKO 6669

TORA Race Number : 163
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 4314
Registration date : 2014-08-05

http://www.eztmotorsport.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Mon 21 Mar 2016 - 16:41

I was unaware that there are any SI's for the series past the opening round.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT MAKO 6669 Mon 21 Mar 2016 - 16:55

I meant overall Mikey, not your series specifically.
EZT MAKO 6669
EZT MAKO 6669

TORA Race Number : 163
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 4314
Registration date : 2014-08-05

http://www.eztmotorsport.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Sat 26 Mar 2016 - 16:49

Wow, the week of the final round already. Thanks to all who have taken part, with an extra appreciation to those who have made every round.

Cheers, good luck and have fun to all!
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by RedRacer19 Sat 26 Mar 2016 - 16:56

Sure it's the final round, but don't we still have to run Laguna Seca too?
RedRacer19
RedRacer19

TORA Race Number : 766
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2013-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Sat 26 Mar 2016 - 17:29

RedRacer19 wrote:Sure it's the final round, but don't we still have to run Laguna Seca too?

That is why I posted that in the AI US discussion, not the UK. The US side did not have that postponement. But yeah, two more rounds in the UK side.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by RedRacer19 Sat 26 Mar 2016 - 17:33

That is why I posted that in the AI US discussion, not the UK. The US side did not have that postponement. But yeah, two more rounds in the UK side.

Oh whoops, I thought this was the UK one. Razz
RedRacer19
RedRacer19

TORA Race Number : 766
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2013-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by pontiacfan05 Sun 27 Mar 2016 - 16:07

I can see the pit entrance at road Atlanta is going to be a royal pain for me and a nightmare come race time.

pontiacfan05

TORA Race Number : 128
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2014-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Sun 27 Mar 2016 - 18:04

^ Thanks for the reminder.

I suggest people practice getting on/off pit lane this round, so they aren't surprised when it comes to for fuel.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by KINGOFCAMBER Mon 28 Mar 2016 - 8:25

Looking forward to the last round, has anyone ever had problems with fuel?
KINGOFCAMBER
KINGOFCAMBER

TORA Race Number : 398
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2016-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Mon 28 Mar 2016 - 17:12

KINGOFCAMBER wrote:Looking forward to the last round, has anyone ever had problems with fuel?

Fuel economy and gas mileage have been the theme of this series. Some cars have been getting better mileage, and some drivers seem to get longer fuel runs than others using the same car. It's been an "interesting plot twist".
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3