TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
Touring Masters US General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
Touring Masters US General Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
Touring Masters US General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
Touring Masters US General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
Touring Masters US General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
Touring Masters US General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
Touring Masters US General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
Touring Masters US General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
Touring Masters US General Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

Touring Masters US General Discussion

+21
FRB Incognito
Basicblaq
Foreu2env
ATP Wheelwash
tRavis3672
ART Carrera
Hailfire97x
Evenstevers
DRR MrShannon2U
EZT Neo 45
vwdave92
SorrySmithy
some evil dude
HCCR Rabidus
Dominic Mako
VOL4LIFE2016
Mushy Purples
theboomeranga
connor7195
PROD DTechR
Ax4x Mikey J
25 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Touring Masters US General Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Touring Masters US General Discussion

Post by Foreu2env Fri 27 May 2016 - 14:28

did anyone manage to save the replay from A/1 lobby for the 3rd race? Mine said it downloaded but it never showed up for me to view. Just curious because I got railroaded in turn one when leading and I wanted to go back and see if it was a mistake I made or if someone just felt like driving through me.
Foreu2env
Foreu2env

TORA Race Number : 185
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2016-05-20

Back to top Go down

Touring Masters US General Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Touring Masters US General Discussion

Post by Basicblaq Fri 27 May 2016 - 14:29

Flyin Mikey J wrote:
EZT Neo 45 wrote:Two and a half hours tonight!  Shocked Rolling Eyes No pale

Issue after issue. Trust me, you're not the only one unhappy with the delays. Embarassed

There are things I want to clear up, starting from waiting on people to qualify, and late arrivals showing up mid qually session.

TBH, I am unsure the 25 minute Q session is working for the US time, and I'll again lobby for a major reduction. I'd be happy if it were two or three laps, one flyer, just to speed things up.

One suggestion that might speed the Q session up is to possible have Q done between Monday - Wednesday with designated admins to confirm the times. That way the only thing we would have to worry about is racing on Thursday night.

As stated before this track is very tight which caused for a lot of problems in all the lobby. I had a good time racing in Lobby C but having to restart and bring out the caution car kind of took away from some of the racing.

Basicblaq

Xbox 360 Wii

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2016-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by PROD DTechR Fri 27 May 2016 - 16:25

Who have the replays of the following lobbies; B and C?
PROD DTechR
PROD DTechR

TORA Race Number : 554
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 926
Registration date : 2012-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT Neo 45 Fri 27 May 2016 - 21:45

Flyin Mikey J wrote:
EZT Neo 45 wrote:9 PM Eastern start time ain't so great, either.

5PM Pacific is not an option. Most people punch out of the timeclock at 5.
Well, 5 AM comes petty quick when it's 11:30.  Three hour difference works really well for you...a luxury I don't have.

Two and a half hours of what went on last night is unnecessary.  Prague in StockHatch Series 1 wasn't that bad.
EZT Neo 45
EZT Neo 45

TORA Race Number : 236
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 1024
Registration date : 2009-07-22

https://eztmotorsport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Fri 27 May 2016 - 22:05

EZT Neo 45 wrote:
Flyin Mikey J wrote:
EZT Neo 45 wrote:9 PM Eastern start time ain't so great, either.

5PM Pacific is not an option. Most people punch out of the timeclock at 5.
Well, 5 AM comes petty quick when it's 11:30.  Three hour difference works really well for you...a luxury I don't have.

Two and a half hours of what went on last night is unnecessary.  Prague in StockHatch Series 1 wasn't that bad.

I agree that two and a half hours is indeed unacceptable. I hope that the following rounds go by much smoother. I also know there are just so many chances that we will be given to speed up processes, but trust that there will be some changes implimented to help with time.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13800
Registration date : 2012-04-20

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by FRB Incognito Sun 29 May 2016 - 12:29

Mikey, the only problem is late qualifying (guys coming in late), just say no. 9pm done at 9:20 race by 9:40. No problems.
FRB Incognito
FRB Incognito

TORA Race Number : 447
Xbox 360 Xbox 360

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2016-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by tRavis3672 Mon 30 May 2016 - 0:08

FRB Incognito47 wrote:Mikey, the only problem is late qualifying (guys coming in late), just say no. 9pm done at 9:20 race by 9:40. No problems.

This seems to be the biggest holdup.
tRavis3672
tRavis3672

TORA Race Number : 172
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2016-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by vwdave92 Sat 4 Jun 2016 - 3:28

GREAT racing last night.

A sincere THANK YOU to everyone in lobby 2 that I raced with. I rage quit Spa and was out of town for Long Beach and 100% enjoyed my return last night. I could go on and on but forget that. What I'm saying is THANKS to everyone that makes racing here fun
vwdave92
vwdave92

TORA Race Number : 192
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2013-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by vwdave92 Sat 4 Jun 2016 - 3:30

Lobby 2 replay is up in my store front

WHICH LimeRock are we racing in 2 weeks?
vwdave92
vwdave92

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Sat 4 Jun 2016 - 9:45

The Lime Rock w/o chicanes.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by vwdave92 Sat 4 Jun 2016 - 16:22

Flyin Mikey J wrote:The Lime Rock w/o chicanes.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Going to be some FAST racing
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
vwdave92
vwdave92

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Sat 4 Jun 2016 - 16:44

I would've loved to have been able to race thursday night. Bathurst is growing on me every time i turn a lap around there. What kept me away thursday night was a follow-up procedure on my left eye earlier in the afternoon, and was struggling with being able to see my tv/monitor clearly. All's good now though. onwards to my home track. Very Happy
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8184
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Green ZX10 Sat 4 Jun 2016 - 22:45

I want to put together an Open Testing Session for LimeRock (no chicanes) Tomorrow (June 5th 2016). We can get a group of us together. You don't have to share tunes, lines, tips, secrets, or anything, I just think it would add to the realism if we all used the same track at the same time for testing like the real guys do. It could be pretty fun. We can work out the time if i can get some people that are interested. Let me know.
Team Green ZX10
Team Green ZX10

TORA Race Number : 352
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2016-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Sat 4 Jun 2016 - 23:48

Team Green ZX10 wrote:I want to put together an Open Testing Session for LimeRock (no chicanes) Tomorrow (June 5th 2016). We can get a group of us together. You don't have to share tunes, lines, tips, secrets, or anything, I just think it would add to the realism if we all used the same track at the same time for testing like the real guys do. It could be pretty fun. We can work out the time if i can get some people that are interested. Let me know.

Many of the competitors do practice together regularly on a casual basis. Usually teammates and friends see each other online and give it a go. Add me, and anyone else on the entry list if you want, to your Friends List, as that makes it much easier to find us when we're on.

That being said, as this is the off-week for the 24H of Le Mans, I likely will be spending all my XBL time prepping for that race, but there's quite a few people from this series that will be getting ready for Limerock.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Green ZX10 Sat 4 Jun 2016 - 23:50

That 24 Hr race sounds like a bunch of fun.. Id never be able to lol that's a long race..but thanks, I'll start adding some of you.
Team Green ZX10
Team Green ZX10

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Mikey J Sat 4 Jun 2016 - 23:53

It takes a committed team effort to pull it off, that is for sure. But it can be either a lot of fun or a lot of frustration. Too much realism.
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by DRR MrShannon2U Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 13:41

Some of the best racing I've seen in a while last night in B lobby. Tight battles for position with clean passing. There was aggressive driving, and some trading of paint, but thats what makes touring cars, touring cars. No major spinouts, safety cars, or moaning and complaining. Good job everyone! I cab only hope to see this kind of close racing next week.
DRR MrShannon2U
DRR MrShannon2U

TORA Race Number : 203
Xbox One Xbox One

Registration date : 2015-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Green ZX10 Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 13:43

I really hate that I had to miss that I was practicing that track with you and
then realized that I was going to be on shift that day
Team Green ZX10
Team Green ZX10

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by DRR MrShannon2U Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 13:48

Sorry you couldn't make it. You missed some excellent racing!
DRR MrShannon2U
DRR MrShannon2U

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Green ZX10 Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 14:04

Formula E tonight
Team Green ZX10
Team Green ZX10

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic Mako Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 15:10

I figured I'd wait a day to post, since I was pretty angry last night.  I got punted off the track in all three races.  Twice on the first lap.  On the third race I was shunted so far off I literally couldn't even see anyone by the time I got back onto the track.  I felt like I was in a public lobby the whole night.  By the end I just let Ben drive around me on the straight because I was tired of being rammed out of the way instead.

Edit: Oh yeah, and trying to go three wide around the most difficult turn on the track? Brilliant. Thanks for that too.
Dominic Mako
Dominic Mako

TORA Race Number : 428
Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Green ZX10 Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 15:17

I've never raced with TORA can anyone else testify with their own experiences..I'm hoping it's not like this. I understand some bumping but we all have to know about braking basics when closely following another car.
Team Green ZX10
Team Green ZX10

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by DRR MrShannon2U Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 15:40

It depends on the race, the lobby, and the series. Sucks that A lobby was like that. Sounds like B lobby at Long Beach. We do have stewards inquiries for a reason, but sadly they only do so much. Is there any system in place to penalize a repeat offender with, say a suspension, or removal from a series. It should discourage poor manners more than the slap on the wrist points deduction. Some people just don't learn and need to be penalized harder. That's just my two cents.
DRR MrShannon2U
DRR MrShannon2U

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Green ZX10 Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 15:52

I'll second that suggestion...it's a simulation series, warning with points deduction, suspension, ejection, and ban.
Team Green ZX10
Team Green ZX10

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by SorrySmithy Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 15:58

MrShannon2U wrote:It depends on the race, the lobby, and the series. Sucks that A lobby was like that. Sounds like B lobby at Long Beach. We do have stewards inquiries for a reason, but sadly they only do so much. Is there any system in place to penalize a repeat offender with, say a suspension, or removal from a series. It should discourage poor manners more than the slap on the wrist points deduction. Some people just don't learn and need to be penalized harder. That's just my two cents.

Depending on the incident the 1st offence is normally an place penalty, repeat offenders can receive DQ's and/or a championship ban.
SorrySmithy
SorrySmithy

TORA Race Number : 5
Number of posts : 1886
Registration date : 2012-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next