TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORAus StockHatch Series 2 - Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORAus StockHatch Series 2 - Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORAus StockHatch Series 2 - Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORAus StockHatch Series 2 - Discussion - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORAus StockHatch Series 2 - Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORAus StockHatch Series 2 - Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORAus StockHatch Series 2 - Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORAus StockHatch Series 2 - Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORAus StockHatch Series 2 - Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORAus StockHatch Series 2 - Discussion

+21
SgtPatton63M
slovanova001
PROD Forza4 AMG
Jedidiah93
SaveSunday
connor7195
Ax4x Cyrus
EZT DJ
TH3 LOBST3R
EZT MAKO 6669
LMR DarthMario
MusclecarPhreak
Diablo 29x
ExesIV36
vwdave92
Chief Tokembowl
Ax4x Boost
THR Flipmode
DRR MrShannon2U
DDM Driv3
EZT Neo 45
25 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

TORAus StockHatch Series 2 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: TORAus StockHatch Series 2 - Discussion

Post by DDM Driv3 Tue 26 Jul 2016 - 1:29

It's just not working at all, consider me out tonight guys Sad
DDM Driv3
DDM Driv3

TORA Race Number : 6
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1597
Registration date : 2014-06-17

https://griptekperformance.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

TORAus StockHatch Series 2 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: TORAus StockHatch Series 2 - Discussion

Post by connor7195 Tue 26 Jul 2016 - 2:04

Consider my entry for the season withdrawn
connor7195
connor7195

TORA Race Number : 390
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by SaveSunday Tue 26 Jul 2016 - 2:21

Where do I get number boards and logos? Noob question I know

SaveSunday

TORA Race Number : 447
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2013-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ExesIV36 Tue 26 Jul 2016 - 2:26

SaveSunday wrote:Where do I get number boards and logos? Noob question I know

Go to add vinyls to car then search for TSHS2 in the description box.
ExesIV36
ExesIV36

TORA Race Number : 336
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2011-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR DarthMario Tue 26 Jul 2016 - 3:01

Sorry boys. the wait time between Qually and the Race invite was far too long for me. I'm off the Club Bed.
LMR DarthMario
LMR DarthMario

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 8184
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT Neo 45 Tue 26 Jul 2016 - 4:18

I sincerely apologize for tonight's delay.  This is the worst first race in my virtual racing career of hosting this series.

Again, I'm sorry.  It should not be this long next week.
EZT Neo 45
EZT Neo 45

TORA Race Number : 236
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 1024
Registration date : 2009-07-22

https://eztmotorsport.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ExesIV36 Tue 26 Jul 2016 - 5:02

Besides the long delay i'd have to say that this race was a blast. Thanks to the hosts and organizers for a great time. Impressed by lobby one racing, lets keep up the clean and fun racing at Long Beach.
ExesIV36
ExesIV36

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Tokembowl Tue 26 Jul 2016 - 5:22

Yeah, no worries. Sorry bout messing up the grid in lobby 2. My bad, I know what to do next time.
Chief Tokembowl
Chief Tokembowl

TORA Race Number : 46
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2016-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Jedidiah93 Tue 26 Jul 2016 - 5:36

Chief Tokembowl wrote:Yeah, no worries. Sorry bout messing up the grid in lobby 2. My bad, I know what to do next time.

My first TORA race felt like a trial-by-fire so don't sweat it. You did fine. It was a great first race even though I missed qualifying (my fault). Unfortunately I won't be around for round 2 but I have every intention of being present for round 3. I'm looking forward to it!

Jedidiah93

TORA Race Number : 251
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2016-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by DRR MrShannon2U Tue 26 Jul 2016 - 11:53

As an "assistant event organizer" so to speak, and lobby host, I would like to echo Neo's apology for the delays last night. Next week should gonmuch more smoothly. That being said, we had some great close racing in B lobby last night, lets keep it up!
DRR MrShannon2U
DRR MrShannon2U

TORA Race Number : 203
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2015-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Diablo 29x Tue 26 Jul 2016 - 12:27

These things happen, especially at round 1. Patience is key; at the same time, knowing the rules also helps. It was evident last night that not everyone had glanced at the rules regarding start procedure, when qualifying starts, so on and so forth. It goes both ways.

For Long Beach, let's try to be online at 8:15, as recommended in the rules, so that qualifying can start at precisely 8:30. That will help the organizers out a lot Smile

Edit 1: Neo and Co- You guys have a results doc I assume? Didn't see a thread for it. I've got a blank doc you can use if not.

Edit 2: Since the Race 1 thread is locked, I'll post here. Had a helluva race with Reaper last night. We were very very close on pace but I had a few moments where I could pull alongside on the straights. Reaper defended very hard, but I finally made the move stick with a few laps to go. By that point my tires were absolutely toast and I was doing all I could to hold on. I completely missed my braking point going into the Corkscrew and I pushed both of us wide (my bad, sorry about that). Andy8as nearly caught us while we were battling at the very end. Another few laps and it was going to be a three-way battle for the win. Very intense racing, good stuff.

Next week should bring more of the same! I <3 StockHatch

Diablo 29x

TORA Race Number : 29
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3628
Registration date : 2011-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Boost Tue 26 Jul 2016 - 13:37

Had some killer racing last night till I lagged out on lap 10. I was surprised I made lobby 1 after nearly destroying the engine on the 2nd lap of qualifying. Hopefully next week I can finish the race. Long Beach is a good track for me so I am hoping to do well.

All in all, it was nice to race in a league again.
Ax4x Boost
Ax4x Boost

TORA Race Number : 397
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2011-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT Neo 45 Tue 26 Jul 2016 - 14:26

Diablo, thanks for the encouragement!  It is greatly appreciated in light of having higher expectations than how the timing turned out.

I do have a Result spreadsheet and will be working on it tonight or tomorrow.  Thank you for the offer.

I will get the thread for Race 2 sign in up first tonight.

Also, thanks to everyone for sticking with us through the process last night.  cheers
EZT Neo 45
EZT Neo 45

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by ExesIV36 Tue 26 Jul 2016 - 15:33

EZT Neo 45 wrote:Diablo, thanks for the encouragement!  It is greatly appreciated in light of having higher expectations than how the timing turned out.

I do have a Result spreadsheet and will be working on it tonight or tomorrow.  Thank you for the offer.

I will get the thread for Race 2 sign in up first tonight.

Also, thanks to everyone for sticking with us through the process last night.  cheers

Most of us know what all goes into organizing such an event, also dealing with no rules readers. Being very patient is key to online league racing. It indeed does get more timely as the season progresses.

Neo if you need any help with anything, I'm a PM or Party Chat away. Thanks for all the work you do and are doing this series.
ExesIV36
ExesIV36

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Tokembowl Tue 26 Jul 2016 - 17:55

Yeah guys, definitely appreciate the work you series organizers do to set up and run this series. You people definitely put more time in to ensure good racing than the Turn 10 guys do for their official "leagues", and they get paid to do it as opposed to you guys who do it for free. So big props on those points
Chief Tokembowl
Chief Tokembowl

TORA Race Number : 46
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2016-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by PROD Forza4 AMG Tue 26 Jul 2016 - 18:17

Good race lobby A! Cheers
PROD Forza4 AMG
PROD Forza4 AMG

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2016-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by slovanova001 Tue 26 Jul 2016 - 23:41

I totally had the start time wrong. I thought I had another hour. But happened to get online just before qualifying only to be unable to connect. Never got an invite for the actual race. No big deal, there's always next race!

slovanova001

TORA Race Number : 303
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2016-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ExesIV36 Tue 26 Jul 2016 - 23:51

slovanova001 wrote:I totally had the start time wrong.  I thought I had another hour.  But happened to get online just before qualifying only to be unable to connect.  Never got an invite for the actual race.  No big deal, there's always next race!

If you dont get an invite, be sure to get a hold of the race organizer, Neo, so he can get you into a room. Doing this ASAP gives a larger chance of making the race.
ExesIV36
ExesIV36

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by THR Flipmode Tue 26 Jul 2016 - 23:53

I'll echo the other positive comments.

My first tora experience and despite the late start the level of racing was so high and just to be a part of it was really fun.

Still get a thumbs up from me!
THR Flipmode
THR Flipmode

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2016-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT Neo 45 Wed 27 Jul 2016 - 1:02

A friendly reminder...

TORAus StockHatch Series 2 - Livery Rules wrote:All participants should have their car numbers placed in 5 locations; the 2 sides, the rear, the hood and the roof which should be easy to read, in addition to displaying the TORA url in 4 locations; the 2 sides, the rear and the front, which again, must be easily viewable...

...Participants should change the vinyl shape of the numbers to that of their own car number--not the font (place a white rectangle over the displayed numbers and then add your driver number...verify the size is the same as the original zeros).  Do not alter the size of the group, other than on the Hood (size 0.90) and the Roof (0.80) from the original.  The car must display "TheOnlineRacingAssociation.com" and should be easily visible in your livery design.  All mandatory graphics must appear on top of the car's design and in all locations shown above.  Search TSHS2 for all mandatory graphics.

Teams must run the same--or as similar as possible--livery, although differences such as displaying gamertags and nationality flags are permitted.  If there is more than one team from a club, for example, then they may run the same design but have different base paints or colors to show the difference.

TORA reserves the right to penalize drivers or teams for misconduct of the above rules.

MANDATORY GRAPHICS
Number Plate - Both doors, hood, and roof (see above example for exact locations)
StockHatch Series # - Sides and rear (see above example for encouraged locations)
TORA url - All four sides (see above example for encouraged locations)
TORA logo - Rear mandatory (see above example for encouraged location), other locations per driver/designer preference
Driver Number - Rear mandatory (see above example for encouraged location)
DO NOT CHANGE THE FONT-TYPE OF THE NUMBERS.

NOTE:  Locations may slightly vary by car but should approximate the example above

If you are not sure about anything stated above, please contact MrShannon2U or myself for clarification.
EZT Neo 45
EZT Neo 45

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by ExesIV36 Wed 27 Jul 2016 - 4:16

Got on the Track with Mr Neo there tonight and ended up getting my time down to a 32.828. I'm sure the tip guys will be in the 31s or lower!

Got all week to try to better my time.
ExesIV36
ExesIV36

Xbox One Playstation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Boost Thu 28 Jul 2016 - 14:11

I think I ran 50 laps in the Corsa last night tuning it for Long Beach. Started with my Laguna setup and ended up tuning from scratch 3 times till it felt right. Finally got into high 32's with the thing.
Ax4x Boost
Ax4x Boost

TORA Race Number : 397
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2011-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT Neo 45 Sat 30 Jul 2016 - 1:44

* Results and Standings posted *
EZT Neo 45
EZT Neo 45

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtPatton63M Sun 31 Jul 2016 - 17:34

I know the cars need to have the Sport Transmission, but car I take it from Sport to Race?

SgtPatton63M

TORA Race Number : 884
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2016-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT MAKO 6669 Sun 31 Jul 2016 - 20:29

The build rules are non- negotiable. You must use the sport tranny.
EZT MAKO 6669
EZT MAKO 6669

TORA Race Number : 163
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 4314
Registration date : 2014-08-05

http://www.eztmotorsport.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next