TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion - Page 4 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion

+37
PMC ADi
DDM Driv3
HCR ChicaiN
AMS Turismo
ttony567
FSR Groves
HCCR RedDragon
RZM Salti
SVR Yamagura
Ryanvxracing
LMP Insanity
CarbonfiberYeti
Forza Europa
LZR Harmonic
BM34 fungamez
LSEM The Butler
SVR Solar
Jan Filip S
Freheliaz
VPR Torque
zrolizac
scoopNshooter
SGR Amber
AMS MeaD 212
Koenigsegg R
AdamWatson99
BHAFC Scorpion
Jay x Craig
SQD GGRacing
Ax4x Cowboy
Im Just Kurt
Ax4x Bandit
CTM AnonCaliga
Nightlocke
LMP Grizz
SFM Darkzer
BigBen13x
41 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

TORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: TORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion

Post by Ryanvxracing Sat 11 Aug 2018 - 13:23

Freheliaz wrote:
CarbonfiberYeti wrote:I hope the sign in is posted  tomorrow. It's making me anxious.
You do have to fill in your stints.

I've literally just thought of this myself, I havent seen a stint thread, and the qualifying thread was in a comment on one of the discussions. Upto now I e still not found where to register who on what stint. Anyone help me out?
Ryanvxracing
Ryanvxracing

TORA Race Number : 187
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2017-03-26

Back to top Go down

TORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: TORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion

Post by Koenigsegg R Sat 11 Aug 2018 - 13:57

Ryanvxracing wrote:
Freheliaz wrote:
CarbonfiberYeti wrote:I hope the sign in is posted  tomorrow. It's making me anxious.

I've literally just thought of this myself, I havent seen a stint thread, and the qualifying thread was in a comment on one of the discussions. Upto now I e still not found where to register who on what stint. Anyone help me out?
Have you scrolled to the top of TEC section? There’s the Round 1 section, including stints thread.

EDIT: But it seems your team is not allowed to race, because stints were not submitted before the deadline.

TORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion - Page 4 HiRFIVRTORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion - Page 4 F0Ubl2sTORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion - Page 4 Cs7jRnKTORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion - Page 4 R2kIRBg
Koenigsegg R
Koenigsegg R

TORA Race Number : 117
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 2674
Registration date : 2011-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanvxracing Sat 11 Aug 2018 - 14:10

Koenigsegg R wrote:
Ryanvxracing wrote:
Freheliaz wrote:

Have you scrolled to the top of TEC section? There’s the Round 1 section, including stints thread.

EDIT: But it seems your team is not allowed to race, because stints were not submitted before the deadline.

Been looking for the past few days. I couldn't find a register to quali post until someone put it on general chat. And the stint ones the same, it just wasn't there on my screen. Not sure if it's just cause I'm using a phone, or wether others have had issues with it too.
Ryanvxracing
Ryanvxracing

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenigsegg R Sat 11 Aug 2018 - 14:14

Ryanvxracing wrote:
Koenigsegg R wrote:
Ryanvxracing wrote:
Freheliaz wrote:

Been looking for the past few days. I couldn't find a register to quali post until someone put it on general chat. And the stint ones the same, it just wasn't there on my screen. Not sure if it's just cause I'm using a phone, or wether others have had issues with it too.
I'm often using an iPhone to check TORA, it appeared at the top of my screen.

Best thing you can do now is trying to get in contact with TORA staff.

TORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion - Page 4 HiRFIVRTORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion - Page 4 F0Ubl2sTORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion - Page 4 Cs7jRnKTORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion - Page 4 R2kIRBg
Koenigsegg R
Koenigsegg R

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Yamagura Sat 11 Aug 2018 - 14:21

Almost time for the TORA circle jerk, but who will blow their load first?

Will everyone get invites to stints?

Will every stint for every lobby run on time?

Or will it be the more likely scenario that everything falls apart, people have to be thrown in to cover hosting and generally more of what most of us have come to expect now from the "leading" racing site?

Piss poor organization, lack of communication, over inflated egos, backhanded and sarcastic comments inbound.
SVR Yamagura
SVR Yamagura

TORA Race Number : 247
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2012-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by CTM AnonCaliga Sat 11 Aug 2018 - 14:43

Anyone going to be streaming lobby 2 TEC race today or know of someone that will be?

CTM AnonCaliga
CTM AnonCaliga

TORA Race Number : 360
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1173
Registration date : 2013-11-12

http://CTechMotorsport.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by RZM Salti Sat 11 Aug 2018 - 14:45

VPR AnonCaliga wrote:Anyone going to be streaming lobby 2 TEC race today or know of someone that will be?

I will, stints 2 and 4
RZM Salti
RZM Salti

PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2018-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by CTM AnonCaliga Sat 11 Aug 2018 - 14:48

Saltibancos wrote:I will, stints 2 and 4

Super! Thanks Sal. Just need a stint 1 and 3 stream now for lobby 2 and my entertainment is sorted for the next few hours.
CTM AnonCaliga
CTM AnonCaliga

TORA Race Number : 360
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1173
Registration date : 2013-11-12

http://CTechMotorsport.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanvxracing Sat 11 Aug 2018 - 14:55

Koenigsegg R wrote:
Ryanvxracing wrote:
Freheliaz wrote:

Yeah, I either didn't see it, or it wasn't there on mine, Everyone else saw it so can't really moan lol I'll know to look harder for next time.

Upside is, it frees up an afternoon to go play with the family instead. Good luck to all taking part today.
Ryanvxracing
Ryanvxracing

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightlocke Sat 11 Aug 2018 - 17:13

Join putting this here as a courtesy reminder to people. If you join a race party and they say that the race is still running and subsequently ask you to leave the party, please back out of the party, don't start asking your team mate for their position. If you want to know how they did, send them a message. Don't interrupt the race to do so. That's extremely disrespectful to the drivers.
Nightlocke
Nightlocke

TORA Race Number : 349
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2015-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by HCCR RedDragon Sat 11 Aug 2018 - 23:39

LIVE TIMING says BIGBEN done 183miles in stint 2? so his GT car is as quick as LMP? if so i would like to know how that is possible.

HCCR RedDragon

TORA Race Number : 970
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2018-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by SFM Darkzer Sat 11 Aug 2018 - 23:41

HCCR RedDragon wrote:LIVE TIMING says BIGBEN done 183miles in stint 2? so his GT car is as quick as LMP? if so i would like to know how that is possible.

Live timing still has the "lagout rule" in the distance formulas for each stint. We are working to fix that.

The Darkzer Divebomb™️
TORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion - Page 4 EeiIi55TORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion - Page 4 Xnio3s10
2019 TORA Vintage 12 Hours of Sebring - P6
2019 TORA Class 24 Hours of Daytona - P6 GTO
2018 RORA NASCAR - P2
2018 RORA MPC - P2, P1 Team
2018 OPPO Endurance Championship - P2
2018 TORA V8 Supercars US - P7, P5 Team
2018 TORA Trans Am US - P6, P2 Team
2018 TORA Spec Cup US (Audi TTS) - P2, P1 Team
2018 TORA British GT - P11, P3 Team
2018 RORA RRIPA - P1
2018 TORA NATCC - P13, P5 Team
2018 TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - P3
2018 RORA Le Mans Series VI - P1 PC
2018 TORA TASCAR - P3, P3 Team
2018 TORA ASCC - P3 Team
2018 RORA KTCC - P3
2017 RORA ARROW - P1
2017 RORA Le Mans Series V -  P3
2017 OPPO CTSC - P2
2016 RORA Le Mans Series IV -  P2 GT
SFM Darkzer
SFM Darkzer

TORA Race Number : 923
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 6463
Registration date : 2016-10-15

https://www.reddit.com/user/Sindroome24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanvxracing Tue 14 Aug 2018 - 11:08

Ryanvxracing wrote:
Koenigsegg R wrote:
Ryanvxracing wrote:
Freheliaz wrote:

Yeah, I either didn't see it, or it wasn't there on mine, Everyone else saw it so can't really moan lol I'll know to look harder for next time.

Upside is, it frees up an afternoon to go play with the family instead. Good luck to all taking part today.

Insult to injury, I obviously didn't see the stint thread and do it in time (first time doing it and steep learning curve), but a guy was bragging how he missed cut off for the bgt, and because he's got mates on the tora staff, was allowed to race.

Whos [Censored] have I gotta suck to get preferential treatment? (That's rhetorical, i ain't actually doing it).
Ryanvxracing
Ryanvxracing

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by FSR Groves Wed 15 Aug 2018 - 0:27

Ryanvxracing wrote: Insult to injury, I obviously didn't see the stint thread and do it in time (first time doing it and steep learning curve), but a guy was bragging how he missed cut off for the bgt, and because he's got mates on the tora staff, was allowed to race.

Whos [Censored] have I gotta suck to get preferential treatment? (That's rhetorical, i ain't actually doing it).

Hi Ryan, sorry to hear that you had some trouble with the pre-race sign-up procedures last time out. These things can seem a little tough to get your head around at first but they are put in place to try and make the events run much smoother on the night. If you ever need a hand in the future, feel free to drop me, or any staff member associated with the series, a message and we'll help you out!

As for this incident with a driver being permitted entry for BGT despite missing sign-in, this was a mistake made by one organiser. Usually, we are cut and dry when it comes to people being allowed to race or not and on this occasion that was sadly not followed. Consistency is something that we strive for and we are trying our best to make sure this doesn't happen again.

Sorry for any frustrations! Hopefully see you on track soon!
FSR Groves
FSR Groves

TORA Race Number : 96
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2013-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanvxracing Wed 15 Aug 2018 - 13:44

👍👍👍
Ryanvxracing
Ryanvxracing

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBen13x Mon 20 Aug 2018 - 20:31

Forums for Round 2 (yes, we are only two weeks away already) will be going up this weekend.  To avoid more confusion, I'll be posting all relevant forums in the main TEC section before I move them to their own sub-forum once the race is complete.

TORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion - Page 4 BYYuASn
TORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion - Page 4 HAEUnL7TORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion - Page 4 KdgZ8UeTORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion - Page 4 CQUSyXgTORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion - Page 4 099o0vaTORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion - Page 4 PvJCMixTORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion - Page 4 FU7yRaHTORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion - Page 4 QBEMUyMTORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion - Page 4 NPhnnNgTORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion - Page 4 WDatqwmTORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion - Page 4 9CkOLQ8TORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion - Page 4 GpwltaLTORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion - Page 4 M2WT61vTORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion - Page 4 BKfvezfTORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion - Page 4 O2Aon8DTORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion - Page 4 ZDh93lU
TORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion - Page 4 ZDh93lU
1st Forza 4 Grand Finale R1 & R2
BigBen13x
BigBen13x

TORA Race Number : 13
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2306
Registration date : 2014-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanvxracing Tue 21 Aug 2018 - 13:26

Cheers ben lol
Ryanvxracing
Ryanvxracing

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by ttony567 Wed 22 Aug 2018 - 13:56

Times for Spa?

ttony567

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2017-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by AMS Turismo Wed 22 Aug 2018 - 20:57

for proto I believe I got to 1:56s w/ splits for 55s within my first 10 laps. I'd assume pole is a 54 but idk exactly where the top will be and how I'll compare.
AMS Turismo
AMS Turismo

TORA Race Number : 83
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2016-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Wed 22 Aug 2018 - 23:30

Top GT's should be 16's i wouldn't be surprised if a 15 in the chevy is hit, is the only Car that can do it, but your going pretty rapid if your doing 18's 15-16's are kind of Alien Territory
SVR Solar
SVR Solar

TORA Race Number : 202
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2014-07-18

Back to top Go down

TORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion - Page 4 Empty Dropped Round Rule??

Post by LSEM The Butler Fri 31 Aug 2018 - 11:42

Is there a dropped round rule for this series or has that been abolished?
LSEM The Butler
LSEM The Butler

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2018-01-30

http://www.lightspeedendurancemotorsport.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR ChicaiN Tue 4 Sep 2018 - 20:07

Wheres the link to round 2 Spa?

TORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion - Page 4 KHTHT1WTORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion - Page 4 VM546ZeTORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion - Page 4 QkT2IEuTORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion - Page 4 AA5PAOdTORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion - Page 4 LzMXDBVTORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion - Page 4 5RsfDXaTORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion - Page 4 EpdDAig
TORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion - Page 4 EpdDAig

HCR ChicaiN

TORA Race Number : 359
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2012-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Koenigsegg R Thu 6 Sep 2018 - 22:30

Hopefully not a single team forgets to fill in the stints this time lol

Koenigsegg R
Koenigsegg R

Xbox One Xbox One

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Europa Tue 11 Sep 2018 - 2:50

I have some issues with the way the events are run operationally tbh. I’m not saying it’s Harmonic and Scott’s fault, because if you can’t make quali then you can’t; it’s just unfortunate. But not actually racing anyone for pace, and with a smaller lobby is in my opinion an advantage, especially since their lobby was small enough to have one Xbox party. Even if the drivers are of a slower pace, it probably means they’re making more mistakes and falling off the track meaning that you get some GT passes for free. Roadrunner and I are actually considering not even bothering to qualify in the next rounds because of this. I’m not saying they intentionally used it to their advantage because they didn’t, it’s purely a systematic flaw of the rules. But when you consider the fact they won from C lobby without having a single wheel to wheel battle with another car it’s quite worrying.

One example being in stint one, before I wrecked. I had pulled a satisfactory gap to phloofy, and lost it all twice due to poor awareness from the back of the GT class. I then had to defend from phloofy and loose more time and had to race wheel to wheel whilst another team is basically getting an open track just passing lapped cars like it’s a career mode race. Again I want to emphasise that I’m not blaming them specifically I’m pointing out the shortfalls in the system. Couple this with the fact that you have drivers who aren’t qualifying the car at all who are significantly slower (2s) than their teammates driving in A lobby with frankly a pathetic standard of car control and track awareness just doesn’t make sense when you have a top tier proto team in C lobby. Realistically I’d like to think there could be some future rule changes to eliminate these issues because it takes away from the overall enjoyment of the series. I shouldn’t be considering not attempting to qualify on pole because it would give my team a better chance at winning, because that’s clearly not how the series was designed to be
Forza Europa
Forza Europa

TORA Race Number : 919
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2017-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Cowboy Tue 11 Sep 2018 - 4:41

Unfortunately you cannot credit a person/team with a qualifying laptime that they haven't done - it would be unfair on those who have put in the effort to set times.

You could try to have it so Stint 3 starts with the results and positions from Stint 1 but sorted across the whole field instead of just the lobby however that brings up a whole new set of logistical problems including (but not limited to) : lobbys ending up without planned hosts, anyone double stinting holding up more than their own lobby, double whammy for anyone with connection issues in Stint 1 etc.

I think the second half of your post is a bit strong. As the faster class, negotiating traffic (whoever it is) is YOUR responsibility. In the WEC the fastest P1 drivers have to deal with the slowest GTE Am drivers and that's forgetting about the P2 cars that aren't in this field. Accidents can and do happen in virtual racing just as they do in real racing - if you are going to try a risky pass you have to be prepared for it to hurt when it doesn't come off.

There are plenty of instances in real racing where using the rules to your advantage has happened. Would you gamble on not qualifying because if someone else does it too then you can have more of a battle in C Lobby than A Lobby? Not to mention if you think some A Lobby drivers have "a pathetic standard of car control and track awareness" then what hope is there for C Lobby drivers - surely there is more risk being in C Lobby?

TORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion - Page 4 ZAoqkoNTORA Endurance Championship - General Discussion - Page 4 D0QdeKU

2019 Classic Daytona 24H GTO  3rd  
Ax4x Cowboy
Ax4x Cowboy

TORA Race Number : 259
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 960
Registration date : 2012-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next