TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA MSA GT Endurance Series - General Discussion - Page 9 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA MSA GT Endurance Series - General Discussion - Page 9 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA MSA GT Endurance Series - General Discussion - Page 9 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA MSA GT Endurance Series - General Discussion - Page 9 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA MSA GT Endurance Series - General Discussion - Page 9 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA MSA GT Endurance Series - General Discussion - Page 9 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA MSA GT Endurance Series - General Discussion - Page 9 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA MSA GT Endurance Series - General Discussion - Page 9 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA MSA GT Endurance Series - General Discussion - Page 9 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA MSA GT Endurance Series - General Discussion

+75
AdamWatson99
ATR DAN
JAMIE ANDERS0N
Davey UK
Amarth
MotoYeti
WhoIsJohn117
big dj210
Mrbrown33
CQR Deuce
CQR Jono
CQR D4N13L
CQR Shifty
Ax4x Bandit
theboomeranga
SilvRsteeD
EMW Takum1
RRC Claim
Driftollie
CRA Leceur
Red Dirt Bandit
BG Wingnut396
F4H bandicoot
Markius Fox
BG Wumba
ll Taku ll
DTR Rock
Graftersroom
Hainesy
TPR b0x
wood53y
CQR Cobblepop
CredibleWizard
Ax4x Cowboy
BalmierPie671
CreamyTastey
HCR generaltso
Bob Dixon 76
Matt
Standaman94
Hailfire97x
HLR Guru
tsaFooT
F4H Carrera
RW26 BLAZE
LMR Mopar
F4H Bullet
Richy59
SnippetyOggy86
MGR Taeatua
VVV GunDaM
Ax4x Chaddy
Adder 020
LastNewtStandin
MAJ0R LAZER
XXX Skyrocket
ShrinkingSteven
ElderadoLXXXII
Diablo 29x
Ax4x Kane
TG Wormburner
F4H Lotterer
RumbleBee 392
F4H Drake
Beanz
IBlueIJaBBRexI
CQR HABURi
TG Axiom
TfR Milton
Racert46
CQR Rogue
CQR Aero
Wooflers
XPR Roadrunner
Biggsy tv
79 posters

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

TORA MSA GT Endurance Series - General Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: TORA MSA GT Endurance Series - General Discussion

Post by TG Axiom Fri 28 Dec 2012 - 23:38

People....

TORA MSA GT Endurance Series - General Discussion - Page 9 Il_fullxfull.330454314

:p
TG Axiom
TG Axiom

TORA Race Number : 321
Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2012-02-28

Back to top Go down

TORA MSA GT Endurance Series - General Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: TORA MSA GT Endurance Series - General Discussion

Post by Bob Dixon 76 Fri 28 Dec 2012 - 23:51

Cheers

Bob Dixon 76

TORA Race Number : 620
Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2011-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by TG Wormburner Sat 29 Dec 2012 - 0:11

Certainly looks as though you haven't got a clue about how this series is working Hailfire, not a clue.

Where the f would these World Championship numberboxes go? Over half the sprint and enduro ones? In the glove compartment? Stuck over your reading glasses?

Nice way for a member of the staff that represent the site to act. What are you 14? This is the exact attitude I described in the balancing discussion. No need to act like that. You guys claim all this sponsorship and ask Turn 10 for things then turn around and treat your members like this. Complete and utter joke out of someone that is the face of your website. How exactly does this look to those people? How does it look when Turn 10 sticks you in another featured article?

You should be removed from whatever stature you have here for this and/or apologize. I was actually warming back up and telling people it wasn't a bad place to race at after the N8 experience but this sours anyone coming here.
TG Wormburner
TG Wormburner

TORA Race Number : 750
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1797
Registration date : 2011-01-10

http://teamgizmo.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Standaman94 Sat 29 Dec 2012 - 0:32

Whoa, calm it. Simon's getting some hassle, he's obviously a little stressed and annoyed. Your reaction is just as bad as his.

TORA MSA GT Endurance Series - General Discussion - Page 9 Tumblr_m0izvrs3Dm1qfczas
Standaman94
Standaman94

TORA Race Number : 94
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7383
Registration date : 2010-07-14

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Sat 29 Dec 2012 - 0:35

VVV Axiom wrote:People....

TORA MSA GT Endurance Series - General Discussion - Page 9 Il_fullxfull.330454314

:p

Love this infact new desktop Smile
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 15745
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Chaddy Sat 29 Dec 2012 - 0:43

Simon has worked really hard, hope you enjoy that holiday!
Ax4x Chaddy
Ax4x Chaddy

TORA Race Number : 00
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 9124
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Sat 29 Dec 2012 - 0:44

ok all look Simon is now taking a break for a while, he has put a huge amount of effort into this series and I think we should all thank him for his effort of late however Simon was responding in the heat of the moment and he was overreacting in his comments back of which we can all do when what he has decided to do is take a break from TORA and forza, I would like to apologise to any 1 that took offence.

If any 1 does have any genuine concerns regarding any members comments or staff comments contact me or Richy or Matt.

Thanks all I am looking after mod admin GT side now so any 1 has any questions let me know.

I will also clear room on my xbox live friends lift so I can gift livery out starting tomorrow night.

Cant wait for GT to start

CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hailfire97x Sat 29 Dec 2012 - 1:17

CMGraphix wrote:
Hailfire97x wrote:there was originally supposed to be 3 numberboxes sent out for the three different points series (Sprint, Enduro, and World) and that got changed down to there only being a Sprint and Enduro plate, without the World. Therefore, since there was already a change of plan, I thought this was something that was just missed..

WAS THERE?

Was there really? Cause I never said anything about that in the slightest. Certainly looks as though you haven't got a clue about how this series is working Hailfire, not a clue.

I'll edit down to the "important" bits of what was said.

Dude, chill the f* out. I never "assumed" anything, and I'm not "making stuff up." WCM Outlaw may have misinformed me, but I didn't invent anything. He said that it had "been discussed around the staff" and that the point "had been talked about." I'm not saying that anything was ever set in stone (and with how fluid things get with TORA, I doubt it ever was), but I don't fully doubt that the idea was raised.

I wasn't trying to say that things "must be done my way," I was simply stating in my last post that I heard things might have been done differently and, as such, the randomly-placed rule could have been a leftover. Not that you were some cynical [Censored] who put a rule in just to spite me.

If you'd accurately quote me...

Hailfire97x wrote:Like Outlaw pointed out, there was originally supposed to be 3 numberboxes sent out for the three different points series (Sprint, Enduro, and World) and that got changed down to there only being a Sprint and Enduro plate, without the World. Therefore, since there was already a change of plan, I thought this was something that was just missed.

...I wasn't pulling things out my ass, I was quoting someone who I assumed was a fairly well-respected and well-informed member of the community.

And don't tell me I "jumped to conclusions" and then post a paragraph like you just did. That's just downright insulting, and if I didn't enjoy TORA so much I might have up and left over it like half of F4H did.
Hailfire97x
Hailfire97x

TORA Race Number : 9
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2012-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Standaman94 Sat 29 Dec 2012 - 1:47

It's probably a good idea now to drop this subject, and the one in the livery thread, before ship really hits the fan. There's been a bit of confusion over vinyls.. Ok fair enough, but it get's a bit silly when there's pages of argument and insult over it.

Instead of trying to be the protagonist, or counter-arguing, or pointing fingers, let's all just hold up our hands and say "Ok, whatever, I'll do what you say, if it's wrong then don't blame me"

At the end of the day, it's Simon's series, and Simon's rules; You don't have to race if you don't want to. We all make errors, so there's no need to make slanderous remarks about petty things, which can just be fixed or justified if the matter is brought up appropriately. But that doesn't mean we need pages of "This is wrong, you're wrong, etc" because otherwise we get nowhere, which is pretty much the state of things right now.

We're not here to make enemies. I love you

Goddammit I love you guys.
Standaman94
Standaman94

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by Hailfire97x Sat 29 Dec 2012 - 2:27

Standaman94 wrote:At the end of the day, it's Simon's series, and Simon's rules; You don't have to race if you don't want to.

I don't have a problem with Simon, as either an organizer or a person. I probably wouldn't be this pissed if I didn't see his counter-post that got deleted, too. But since I *did* see it, I feel like out of all the people who said things that mine was the least-severe and the most-hated from him. I just wanted to run a damn mi Coach car for the Endurance races along side my adidas cars I'm using for the Sprint. Neutral
Hailfire97x
Hailfire97x

TORA Race Number : 9
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2012-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleBee 392 Sat 29 Dec 2012 - 3:01

Well this went bad really quick... But hail we should good with your idea on our livery. Finish them up so we can present it. I'm sure once they are done and we get that aw factor, that the staff will be cool with it. Their always are so why would that change now Smile

Now lets do a test session and hit up the New Years party tent!!! Whoop!!!
RumbleBee 392
RumbleBee 392

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 3126
Registration date : 2012-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Bullet Sat 29 Dec 2012 - 4:44

A lot of us left because we had RL obligations, myself and Music Man had to start working on the weekends, Gashi had navy duty, Carrera, Diablo, and Bandicoot all had school and exams. Thats 3/4 of our team right there, plus we have 5 members signed up for this season, and another 5-6 members racing over at VM and a few at FLMS.
F4H Bullet
F4H Bullet

TORA Race Number : 15
Number of posts : 871
Registration date : 2011-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR generaltso Sat 29 Dec 2012 - 7:19

F4H Senna wrote: a few at FLMS.

like me Cool
HCR generaltso
HCR generaltso

TORA Race Number : 12
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 5771
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Sat 29 Dec 2012 - 8:59

WCM Outlaw wrote:I was just curious for the authentic feel of it, like Matt said. But I get why it helps for the commentators and such. All is good and end well Smile cheers guys, can't wait for some more TORA TV, I have definitely missed those Sad

Like I said, as long as each livery you do is passed over to Aero I don't see any major issue. Anyone subsequent to this argument please re-read my post. As far as I'm concerned I have no issue with teams running minor differences to their paint between series. I will be doing the same. So long as they are passed on. It's just fair on them really. Plus is means that viewers can better identify your teams and drivers.
It may be hard to believe but here's a little stat for you. When we did Le Mans this year, in 24hrs we have 5,500 UNIQUE visitors to the main site. So that, potentially is x5 more than the community at TORA watching the feed, enjoying the Spotters Guide, checking out the series pages and galleries. Hopefully, that helps to illustrate why some of the staff place so much importance on getting the necessary data across to them ASAP. Because ultimately, we are advertising your teams, your cars and of course your drivers.
It's just a case of helping us to make the best job of this we can. That's why we would request not making massive changes to paints that render them unrecognisable from the Sprint Series or vice versa. I can come up with countless examples of teams who run small variants from series to series but the overall look of the team identity is the same. That's the main aim of this rule, so apologies if it hasn't come across quite as clearly as that. Hope this, and my post on the last page illustrates what we are looking for
Matt
Matt

TORA Race Number : 10
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 14648
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Rogue Sat 29 Dec 2012 - 9:28

ok all lets move on as a I said above Smile

Any way I will be updating entry lists later today when im done with family day out in the rain Sad lol
CQR Rogue
CQR Rogue

Xbox One PC

Back to top Go down

Post by Standaman94 Sat 29 Dec 2012 - 11:33

When does Chris want paints for the spotters guides?
Standaman94
Standaman94

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Sat 29 Dec 2012 - 11:46

ASAP as usual. 13th Jan would be my ideal deadline in order to give me a few days grace before the new season gets under way.

As per the new rules, anyone who has not submitted their paint will not be allowed to race until they do. ("IN" posts will be classed as "invalid" and ignored. I'll send a PM of course to remind the person in question, but I won't be making exceptions, so 7pm on race night is your final deadline if you intend to race and you've yet to send your paint, but PLEASE don't work to this deadline. My life is hard and busy enough without having to do last minute stuff because someone else is disorganised/fancies joining the series 5 minutes before the race).

Basically, the sooner people can get things to me, the less of a grumpy moany git I will be! Wink
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

TORA Race Number : 80
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6084
Registration date : 2009-06-22

http://www.chrissiddallmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TfR Milton Sat 29 Dec 2012 - 12:04

Standaman94 wrote:When does Chris want paints for the spotters guides?
TORA MSA GT Endurance Series - General Discussion - Page 9 Uncle-Reuven-Simcha-Train_Back-On-Track_2

PS who's chris?
TfR Milton
TfR Milton

TORA Race Number : 614
Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2012-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Lotterer Sat 29 Dec 2012 - 12:05

Chris is CQR Aero Wink
F4H Lotterer
F4H Lotterer

TORA Race Number : 001
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 6346
Registration date : 2012-03-05

http://Www.f4h.es

Back to top Go down

Post by Standaman94 Sat 29 Dec 2012 - 12:05

Very nice, I'll send them to you soonish. Is the guide going to look like the previous series ones? It might be a good idea to differentiate the Enduro and Sprint guides, perhaps make the graphics white on Sprint and black on Enduro to reflect the number boards or something?
Standaman94
Standaman94

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by CreamyTastey Sat 29 Dec 2012 - 12:34

Chris I have sent you over both the GT and the Enduro designs. there are diffrent colour wing mirrors and sunstrip striped, this is for driver identification and it goes like this,,

Green - JamesHall94
Blue - AdamWatson99
Yellow - STR Wolfgang
Red - CD 195
CreamyTastey
CreamyTastey

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1276
Registration date : 2012-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Sat 29 Dec 2012 - 13:28

paints are done but i'm still waiting for the vinyl pack,i've asked for it twice but it seems my posts get lost in all the petty complaints and gifs. If anybody could be so kind to send me that, that would be great.
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

TORA Race Number : 328
Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2012-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Lotterer Sat 29 Dec 2012 - 13:39

just been a bit hectic as of late snipp , the vinyls will be with you asap.
F4H Lotterer
F4H Lotterer

TORA Race Number : 001
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 6346
Registration date : 2012-03-05

http://Www.f4h.es

Back to top Go down

Post by SnippetyOggy86 Sat 29 Dec 2012 - 13:44

ok, cheers mate
SnippetyOggy86
SnippetyOggy86

TORA Race Number : 328
Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2012-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero Sat 29 Dec 2012 - 17:58

JamesHall94 wrote:Chris I have sent you over both the GT and the Enduro designs. there are diffrent colour wing mirrors and sunstrip striped, this is for driver identification and it goes like this,,

Green - JamesHall94
Blue - AdamWatson99
Yellow - STR Wolfgang
Red - CD 195

Thanks mate. Will start putting the SG together in the next couple of days. Just been snowed under with work, family and decorating (never let your significant other know that you're taking a vacation. She will take that "free time" and write you a lovely "jobs list"!! Sad
CQR Aero
CQR Aero

TORA Race Number : 80
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6084
Registration date : 2009-06-22

http://www.chrissiddallmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next