TORA - The Online Racing Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» ANNOUNCING EZT MOTORSPORT SPECRACING SERIES 2 (FM)
TORA TEC Spa 12H - General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:59 by EZT Neo 45

» Nasal8405 Bout Me
TORA TEC Spa 12H - General Discussion - Page 7 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:12 by EZT MAKO 6669

» New to League Racing!
TORA TEC Spa 12H - General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyMon 27 Nov 2023 - 15:18 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Returning driver IBlueIJaBBRexI
TORA TEC Spa 12H - General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyTue 14 Nov 2023 - 14:53 by EZT MAKO 6669

» Hello
TORA TEC Spa 12H - General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyMon 6 Nov 2023 - 0:25 by Rudie

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Stints
TORA TEC Spa 12H - General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:04 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Qualifying
TORA TEC Spa 12H - General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 22:00 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Live Timing
TORA TEC Spa 12H - General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:57 by zrolizac

» NAFFCAR Enduro - Carlist and Build Rules
TORA TEC Spa 12H - General Discussion - Page 7 EmptyThu 2 Nov 2023 - 21:50 by zrolizac

Facebook

TORA TEC Spa 12H - General Discussion

+43
F4H Carrera
HCR Carlson
Ax4x Kane
HCR Bellmond
SVR Yamagura
We1ty
DonatedSatyr227
HCR Super T
Amarth
Simply Law
BAM Leigh
F4H Xyloto
LMR Ganassi
RBR Venom
LMR TopSecret
LMR MountainMan
LMR Deftone MX
F4H EGGY
LZR Harmonic
Diablo 29x
Focusatze
DDM Driv3
Freheliaz
SGR Amber
xebot360
Blacky Mojo
TechnologicMau5
PTG Chungus
RW26 BLAZE
TJSteel
LRT Dan
desertrainfrog
F4H Lotterer
HCR Motorhead
SVR Solar
ShrinkingSteven
ART Carrera
Fazed Intro
F4H Hakkinen
MAB170294
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
Foreu2env
AdamWatson99
47 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

TORA TEC Spa 12H - General Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: TORA TEC Spa 12H - General Discussion

Post by ShrinkingSteven Sat 10 Sep 2016 - 13:28

I'll take the handbrake off the Banter bus, shall I? lol!

You could see it as a giant killing exercise and just get on with the race? Rolling Eyes
ShrinkingSteven
ShrinkingSteven

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2012-03-14

Back to top Go down

TORA TEC Spa 12H - General Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: TORA TEC Spa 12H - General Discussion

Post by Ax4x Kane Sat 10 Sep 2016 - 13:51

Anyone streaming this and if so what's the link?
Ax4x Kane
Ax4x Kane

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3148
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by SVR Solar Sat 10 Sep 2016 - 14:01

SVR Solar
SVR Solar

TORA Race Number : 202
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2014-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Kane Sat 10 Sep 2016 - 15:24

Cheers mate cheers
Ax4x Kane
Ax4x Kane

Playstation 4 Xbox One

Number of posts : 3148
Registration date : 2011-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by xebot360 Sat 10 Sep 2016 - 16:19

HCR Bellmond wrote:Step up and contribute to testing then

Isn't that what the dev team is for ??? Not being funny but if the builds were released sooner than they were, the community could've helped a lot more than they did, then we wouldn't have this issue

xebot360

TORA Race Number : 50
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 837
Registration date : 2014-03-10

https://facebook.com/FMRMotorsport

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Sat 10 Sep 2016 - 17:08

xebot360 wrote:

Isn't that what the dev team is for ??? Not being funny but if the builds were released sooner than they were, the community could've helped a lot more than they did, then we wouldn't have this issue

Yes but if people don't join the dev team then

a) Builds will not be 100% perfect 100% of the time

b) People cannot moan when things aren't perfect.
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
PC Number of posts : 3084
Registration date : 2012-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Sat 10 Sep 2016 - 17:17

The British 1st wrote:There is only 2 cars in the top 17 that are not a Corvette or a Jaguar..... make of this as you will.

Not the first time you've moaned and probably won't be the last time, but considering you're as active as you are why not contribute?
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by xebot360 Sat 10 Sep 2016 - 17:18

HCR Motorhead wrote:
xebot360 wrote:

I understand that mate but when someone says that the community should help when they (the community) don't have that much time to test them, then that's where the issue starts.

If you openly asked people to test them who wouldn't mind helping (guys away from the dev team), then maybe some progress can be made Smile

xebot360

TORA Race Number : 50
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 837
Registration date : 2014-03-10

https://facebook.com/FMRMotorsport

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Sat 10 Sep 2016 - 17:25

xebot360 wrote:
HCR Motorhead wrote:
xebot360 wrote:

I understand that mate but when someone says that the community should help when they (the community) don't have that much time to test them, then that's where the issue starts.

If you openly asked people to test them who wouldn't mind helping (guys away from the dev team), then maybe some progress can be made Smile

The dev team openly accept contributions from anyone, that's the point Smile
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamWatson99 Sat 10 Sep 2016 - 18:34

Stint 3 invites going out
AdamWatson99
AdamWatson99

TORA Race Number : 99
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 2012-07-11

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Fazed Intro Sat 10 Sep 2016 - 18:56

Anyone know if xVampirAx turned up for stint 2? I've had 0 contact from him and I've only just checked on the stream, and he's not there 😡
Fazed Intro
Fazed Intro

TORA Race Number : 995
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2013-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Fazed Intro Sat 10 Sep 2016 - 19:04

Can we get lagout rule for no show?
Fazed Intro
Fazed Intro

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Sat 10 Sep 2016 - 19:22

Fazed Intro wrote:Can we get lagout rule for no show?  

No, lagout rule only applies for those who start a stint.
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Fazed Intro Sat 10 Sep 2016 - 20:51

He apparently had incorrect paint, left to change it and make sure it was correct, asked for invite and never got one. Now I'm no expert, but I think that's a tad unfair considering he was making sure he was abiding by the rules and he was punished due to the Forza lobby picture not being up to date even though the paint was in fact the correct paint, but the picture hadn't updated, and because somebody somewhere along the lines (not mentioning any names, but they know who they are) didn't inform the lobby host of xVampirAx's intentions! Seems to be rather unfair that we're now down a full stint because someone is so incompetent not to reinvite vampira after he'd sorted the issues out. He was unable to rejoin of his own volition, and therefore had to sit his stint out! Seems somebody needs to sort this s**t out!
Fazed Intro
Fazed Intro

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Sat 10 Sep 2016 - 22:09

It looks like the failure is in the hosting/marshals side, we'll have to ascertain what happened.

As for the lagout rule, that's strictly for the race only. We don't want a repeat of Daytona when people were trying to get credit for actually doing nothing.
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by Fazed Intro Sat 10 Sep 2016 - 23:13

Well because of the party host not doing their job correctly, we've lost a full stint and now there's 0 chance of us getting any decent mileage Sad
Fazed Intro
Fazed Intro

Xbox One Xbox 360

Back to top Go down

Post by ShrinkingSteven Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 2:26

What a [Censored] end to my last race on Tora...

Didnt know that someone joining/leaving a party can effect if I stay in a race lobby or not, so gutted for Adam as he put the car into P6 with a underpowered Porsche. Guess giants just cant be killed nowdays.

Cheers all for a great racing.
ShrinkingSteven
ShrinkingSteven

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2558
Registration date : 2012-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Carlson Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 3:42

Top quality racing and banter from all as usual. Looking forward to seeing you all again at Silverstone. Very Happy
HCR Carlson
HCR Carlson

TORA Race Number : 727
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 514
Registration date : 2014-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by TechnologicMau5 Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 3:49

ShrinkingSteven wrote:What a [Censored] end to my last race on Tora...

Didnt know that someone joining/leaving a party can effect if I stay in a race lobby or not, so gutted for Adam as he put the car into P6 with a underpowered Porsche. Guess giants just cant be killed nowdays.

Cheers all for a great racing.  

You guys had a great run in that Porsche, wish I could see it at the end. Sorry, your last race couldn't be better Sad
TechnologicMau5
TechnologicMau5

TORA Race Number : 30
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2014-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by HCR Motorhead Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 3:53

Good race to the end by all!

I hope my life expectancy hasn't reduced dramatically after staying up to stream the whole remainder. Time to crash out...immediately.
HCR Motorhead
HCR Motorhead

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Carrera Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 4:08

Well that last stint was a bit of a nightmare. Coming through the corner after Stavelot I hit the back of MRN3Drifter I think it was, apologies, but wasn't expecting you to brake as the corvette can take it flat. That ended up in damage, then trying to keep out of the way to get back to the pits I find that it's not all just tarmac on the outside of the circuit and that there's grass and plow straight on into the barrier giving me masses of damage, at least it wasn't far to the pits but was last by quite a bit. Managed to fight through a bit, caught up to focusatze and then the same corner that screwed me earlier screwed me again as I went wide, hit the edge of the sand allowing TechnologicMau5 to close right up only for me to almost spin through Blanchimont and him getting through. Disappointing end to say the least.
F4H Carrera
F4H Carrera

TORA Race Number : 60
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 844
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by TechnologicMau5 Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 6:17

HCR Motorhead wrote:Good race to the end by all!

I hope my life expectancy hasn't reduced dramatically after staying up to stream the whole remainder. Time to crash out...immediately.

Thanks to you and the others for great streaming.
Cheers
TechnologicMau5
TechnologicMau5

TORA Race Number : 30
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 938
Registration date : 2014-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by NSA Roca Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 13:11

I would like to say overall it was a great race. Stint 6 was very disappointing not only bc I was dumped twice and the fact my controller desynced resulting in me going full speed into a wall but I think the last stint should be a wake up for people running in this league. 23 or so miles in we find the lobby is set wrong. Fine I get it. But we started 20 minutes late and did 20 minutes of racing. So at first I thought this sucks now I'll be up later and those in the UK have it even worse. But then TJ gets online and says we're running till the hour mark. The party of the last 11 lit up bc we were happy most were tired and just wanted it done. Not trying to be that guy but I thought it was very disrespect for those of which fought with race control and made us run the entire 1:45. I get it you all wanted to run the entire thing. But if race control tells you to stop you stop. Rant over
NSA Roca
NSA Roca

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2013-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by F4H Hakkinen Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 18:27

Great event.

1. Final stint should be two hours as usual but not considered for the lagout rule as a result. Some foresight would of pointed out that the final stint is night, technically slower anyway and would never be a teams quickest stint.

2. Delighted to see that qualifying results didn't determine positions for every stint. We lagged out and rightly so started in 16th twice and then 14th. It's the way it should be and teams should be moving up and down the grid.

3. For the most part the back markers were respectful and great except one instance last night in S5 when a back marker swicthed from inside to outside mid corner. braking heavy to slow down also, when I was making a pass and punted me right off the track and gave me full damage, when I was trying to catch Topsecret for 7th. People need to be more aware and have better race smarts but again, this was one instance for me and for the most part it was great.

4. Getting the builds up, even preliminary, as soon as you can will mitigate the arguments or OP discussions come race day. People will have no excuse or reason to complain if they had the cars for a long time in advance.

5. Starting the stints on time is imperative. S5 was nearly half an hour late and there was no sense of urgency and I've no idea what the delay was.

Great event. Looking forward to the next event.
F4H Hakkinen
F4H Hakkinen

TORA Race Number : 379
Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by RBR Venom Sun 11 Sep 2016 - 19:24

Did anybody get the stint 3 replay?? Seen a photo from the stint
RBR Venom
RBR Venom

TORA Race Number : 23
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2016-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next